• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

why the fuck tf am i watching this then

why WOULDN'T you be

damian is the only reason i like the movies so much

now if you will PLEASE i have a POST TO WRITE

jkjk

everyone else on this thread is gonna' hate us

but mostly they're gonna' be confused

pie arent you down with the clown????? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"why did you kick me out i should be your right hand"

"your actions decided for you"

this reminds me of the first kung-foo panda

yeah, theyre going to hate us

this film is just a batman version of kung-foo panda isnt it

then its all angst about batman being a dad and havng batman as a dad right

yes

but angst is great

ughh the comics aren't rushed like this

but i'm running on limited resources here

and the animation is beautiful ;w; ;w;

well my hands will be occupied with macaroni for a bit so you wont have to deal with me poking fun at the movie anymore ehehe

damian somehow manages to fend off the guy that ''killed'' his infinitely more experienced grampy

tahlia is a massive creep, batman could press charges

and eating a bowl of macaroni after nothing for like a day is a bad idea and my throat feels like its full of slippery milky cheese and snot

batmans ears in this suit................................ larry boy

because damian is damian DON'T QUESTION IT RA'S AL GHUL IS AN OLD FART OKAY

and this happens t deathstroke all the time YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU WATCHED TEEN TITAN S

but oh my god larry boy

i ought to kick you in the thrOAT

smh

whatever you say

hah! id like to see you try

although i should stop because how many pages have we clogged now

edit (if damian and rebecca get together or kiss ill set you on fire)

edit edit alfred is my favorite character

nah it's okay they know they love us

hehehehEHE you'll just have to watch to find out now won't you

tumblr_n860stqYIH1tsbf35o1_500.jpg

I'm sorry but Tenshi is way way to over powered. "At full speed I could be across this world in a minute. " REALLY THAT'S WHAT LIKE TEN TIMES AS FAST AS NARUTO. Basically Tenshi would travel at about the speed of light to achieve that meaning that he is unhittable. @Tenshi Hinara

Bills352 said:
I'm sorry but Tenshi is way way to over powered. "At full speed I could be across this world in a minute. " REALLY THAT'S WHAT LIKE TEN TIMES AS FAST AS NARUTO. Basically Tenshi would travel at about the speed of light to achieve that meaning that he is unhittable. @Tenshi Hinara
"at full speed." Read his CS.

He limits himself to 1/100 of that for reasons I have yet to explain. I have no intention of truly overpowering him. Besides, unlike the genin, he has no room for improvement. (although I'll be laughing my butt off if someone does surpass him, yet again, for reasons.)

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]"at full speed." Read his CS.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I have but they still no way he could be that fast. "Without any chakra added he can still go over 100 meters/second." Sure okay Naruto could have probably done that no using his tailed beast form. BUT ACROSS THE WORLD IN A MINUTE thats what naruto tailed beast form times 10 its still way way to overpowered

Bills352 said:
Oh I have but they still no way he could be that fast. "Without any chakra added he can still go over 100 meters/second." Sure okay Naruto could have probably done that no using his tailed beast form. BUT ACROSS THE WORLD IN A MINUTE thats what naruto tailed beast for times 10 its still way way to overpowered
Okay, let me rephrase this. HE IS LIKELY TO GET HIS BUTT KICKED BY MOST OF YOU UNLESS ONE OF YOU BREAKS A RULE. I am just using him as a tool to teach the new generation and aid in fighting the akatsuki, and I am 99% sure he will die cutting the akatsuki in half.

And I will agree, but he has CONDITIONS to trigger it, and even if he's dying he cannot trigger it unless one of the rules are broken. And even then he can only direct the strength gained at the rule breakers.

Also, you don't really know Tenshi yet. He is perfectly built to be balanced, you just haven't seen him for a while. And I never gave most of his weaknesses either.

So the akatsuki are op. As I have already explained, those members are at lest two times stronger than the old ones. Maybe three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back