• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

I don't think that Bill is trying to say that you're going to use him irresponsibly or anything, especially since all the current characters are pretty much on the same side.

Just in regards to him being capable of that seems a bit of a stretch (especially since shinobis are only able to access their usual speed with chakra bursts).

But either way, up to gm-san or whatever.

Old akatsuki members could solo even the most skilled Jinchuuriki, they just operated in pairs for safety. Once again-I have a perfect reason for him being the way he is, and have no intention of actually interfering with the plot. And he most likely will be visiting hospitals. A lot of hospitals. I'm making him a bit slower. There @Bills352 , he's six times slower than before. Still enough to be able to destroy anyone that breaks his rules but less op. I'm still keeping the 100m/s though.

@LeSoraAmari we might as well continue.

I'm working on my post now, just researching on some of Isobus known attacks @Tenshi Hinara

I'm sure if Kai even went into Tail Beast mode it would bode badly for Mr Tenshi xD I somehow doubt he would be able to block a tailed beast ball. But oh well.

This fight should be fun, I'm limiting Kai's capabilities though since we are still early in the Roleplay

If there was a tailed beast bomb he would pull one of his aces. A very scientific ace. You still might need to take him to the hospital though.

And Tenshi's abilities are almost always limited @LeSoraAmari

I would like to wait for @Lazygout's post before mine if you don't mind. After all, she is currently the closest person to my character (literally).

@Tenshi Hinara

good morning everyone

you all get an additional 50 weaboo points

nods yes it is 5:25pm, and a very nice morning I might add

@Bills352

I'm starting to enjoy your character's extremely cruel personality. It's cruel at times but the names she has for everyone is so entertaining.

And then I have something to say for all Jinchuriki. (@LeSoraAmari @Ghost @Azalea @Atom)

I've been reading through the in character roleplay and I noticed the topic of tailed beast mode came up. I'm not lecturing, but I'm just going to state that Tailed Beast mode is something that is going to be aquired for Jinchuriki later on in the roleplay when everyone else's power can keep up with it.

But I'm still all very glad that you've all written your introductions and I'm actually entertained reading all of your characters so bravo! Plus I'm glad we're all having active conversation in the Out of character section.

Gilzar said:
@Bills352
I'm starting to enjoy your character's extremely cruel personality. It's cruel at times but the names she has for everyone is so entertaining.

And then I have something to say for all Jinchuriki. (@LeSoraAmari @Ghost @Azalea @Atom)

I've been reading through the in character roleplay and I noticed the topic of tailed beast mode came up. I'm not lecturing, but I'm just going to state that Tailed Beast mode is something that is going to be aquired for Jinchuriki later on in the roleplay when everyone else's power can keep up with it.

But I'm still all very glad that you've all written your introductions and I'm actually entertained reading all of your characters so bravo! Plus I'm glad we're all having active conversation in the Out of character section.
Oh I normally don't play the cruel character but I too am finding it very amusing

I'm kind of at a loss of what to have my character do at the moment, since she is mostly antisocial she wouldn't approach another and well most of my post have just been things I've thrown together off the top of my head. So I could kind of be doing with a team that my character could perhaps interact with.

Tenshi Hinara]Tenshi was referring to the first stage cloak [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10500-gilzar/ said:
@Gilzar[/URL]

Which Naruto was able to do extremely early.
He could only do it when injured, about to be killed or a friend was, it was more of a defensive mechanism at very early on.

Also, may I ask your opinion on Tenshi? A few people have stated he is OP, and I agree but I also like him the way he is for his own back story purposes @Gilzar

Bills352 said:
Oh I normally don't play the cruel character but I too am finding it very amusing
I'm kind of at a loss of what to have my character do at the moment, since she is mostly antisocial she wouldn't approach another and well most of my post have just been things I've thrown together off the top of my head. So I could kind of be doing with a team that my character could perhaps interact with.

He could only do it when injured, about to be killed or a friend was, it was more of a defensive mechanism at very early on.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Well I just thought you meant the later stages, when the user gets control over their Jinchuriki's chakra. Just a misunderstanding.

That stage is of course allowed...

Bills352 said:

You're characters demeanour intrigues me xD I like the character a lot

He seems a little over-powered, as well as a little arrogant. I think you were trying to make a character like Kakashi.

@Bills352 I'll be posting the official squads in a bit. But I'll have Mizu interact with your character for a bit!

@Tenshi Hinara I haven't noticed anything overpowered about him, but if others have concerns I am willing to listen. He is a jonin so he may be a tad bit powerful but...we'll just see. I find your characters personality very intriguing though, his rules are rather different though I am with Azalea that he comes off a bit arrogant but hey, arrogant characters are always entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back