• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
This is where all out of character questions/discussions will be held. I very much encourage active conversation in this section to get to know your other roleplayers better...'break the ice' you could say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayee, this role play's lookin' mighty fine.

Just one question about the cs.

Like, when you're asking for jutsu style, do you mean to just state which one(s) they favor more, or do you want details on which jutsu they know and general combat style?

I'm assuming it's the latter but I just want to make sure. n wn

Admittedly, I'll only be recycling characters here, but at the very least, I DO intend to polish them up. c':

@Gilzar

Scratch that, I think I got it now. xD

@Pine

Alright. If you have anymore questions just ask away. And I'm also recycling a few characters so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'll either...

A. Randomize it.

B. Pick teams that would make for interesting plot.

or C. Alternative Method.

Alright alright.

teams to make the plot interesting is always fun

but i guess sometimes it's hard to tell...?

yeah

I personally can't wait to meet my team xD should be funny.

*Eagerly awaits the arrival of another Jinchuriki to be my new friend*

Mhm yes yes, I can't wait to see the poor saps my brat gets to torture. c':

also i just had such a strong, random craving for fast food that i almost started crying because i'm also just so cheap and don't want to spend the money

Agh

I'm losing internet for a bit

But I've got all the necesarry pages up for research I think

So I'm gonna continue binge watching Naruto whilist doin my CS xD

@Bills352

Since were' going for the whole genin thing I'd say it's a little too early for that unless they would present themselves as a villain or something.

Gilzar said:
@Bills352
Since were' going for the whole genin thing I'd say it's a little too early for that unless they would present themselves as a villain or something.
Ah okay, I was going for the whole decedent of Mangetsu Hozuki so I kind of wanted her(-spoiler for my character) to have one but its fine. Could my character have one in the future?

I don't have much of a sweet tooth.

I just want some nice and greasy Jack in the Box tacos... or better yet, Taco Bell quesadillas.

*DROOLS EXCESSIVELY*

@Bills352 Yeah I'm sure it will work in the future.

And I've had WAY too much fast food these past few weeks .-.

Ugh ugh, I haven't had ANY this week.

Unless the Chik-fil-a nuggets was this week...

BUT BUT

I've kind of just been eating the same thing since Saturday, except for a wholesome breakfast of poptarts, beef jerkey, fruit snacks...

ahaha

BUT OTHERWISE

yeah i'm getting some of those tacos tonight mhm mhm

I've been trying to stay away from fast food.

During the winter fast food is just too flippin' easy to get your hands on.

Oh god, I was just flicking through some of my old characters and found one I used for another Naturo roleplay once before one which had a Kekkei Genkai I would love to use again. So I was wondering if OC Kekkei Genkai are aloud, if so then I will make some edits to the character I am in the middle of making

Users who are viewing this thread

Back