• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Ah fuck

This might take longer than expected gents, I'm having difficulties. I think I need to sleep on this and attack it tomorrow.

Hello, Pine! It has been a while, hasn't it? A couple month's, I believe. When are you gonna start that Pokemon RP, by the way?

Of course, I'm joking. Just trying to pull your leg a bit.

*SWEATS*

Well, funny story, that...

It's probably not happening.

I've fallen out of Pokemon for the time being, and still the whole idea of reinventing my characters seems like an overwhelmingly arduous task.

Not to mention I would want to get in contact with everyone again, but most everyone is kind of lost to me haha.

I don't really feel like it's my place to try to host a big role play like that right now, especially since I've been throwing myself at all these other role plays...

AND I JUST READ THAT YOU WERE JOKING LOL

Refaulted's siggy contains what appears to be a tediore explosive assault rifle...anyone believe in love at first sight because dat rifle is HOT

Haha. I knew it was dead for a while. Don't worry. It's all understandable. People fall out of taste with stuff a lot, it seems. It's all fine.

Also, Atom, I am afraid you are wrong, because that is a Torgue weapon, with a Torgue barrel, Bandit stock, and Bandit stock, with no sight on it.

I got my weapon manufacturers mixed up...

Someone kill me now for I have shamed our wondrous BD2 gods ;-;

Tomorrow, I'm too tired to think coherently atm

Dorks.jpg

Ahaha, thanks for understanding Ref.

I'm really sorry, but I think the character profiles being taken down was the last straw for me. ;w;

and like okay i'm excited for the role play too but there are other people we're waiting on

and it's getting pretty late

I'm a total baby and will prolly be sleeping soon haha.

My CS will definitely be done tonight, but not for another hour or hour and a half. I am terribly sorry for this.

My characters bio has been finished, its amazing what I can accomplish at 4:34 in the morning wouldn't you all agree?

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]All nighters are common place for a severe insomniac like me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat.

BRITISH! YES! YOU USE PROPER ENGLISH! I applaud your country on several things, although I regret saying if I moved out of the U.S. it would be to Canada.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]BRITISH! YES! YOU USE PROPER ENGLISH! I applaud your country on several things, although I regret saying if I moved out of the U.S. it would be to Canada.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to destroy your hopes of a proper Englishman but sadly i'm from the north of Britain. That means I don't use proper English.

Azalea said:
What I would give for just a little bit of cold weather...
It's always so hot here :-/
Trust me live a year in Britain and you would want to warmth back.

I have an abnormal resistance to cold where anything around 20-15 Fahrenheit is the temperature that I start needing a thin jacket. And I like every part of Britain.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]I have an abnormal resistance to cold where anything around 20-15 Fahrenheit is the temperature that I start needing a thin jacket. And I like every part of Britain.

[/QUOTE]
Oh you will be fine until winter then.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]BRITISH! YES! YOU USE PROPER ENGLISH! I applaud your country on several things, although I regret saying if I moved out of the U.S. it would be to Canada.

[/QUOTE]
Fun fact:

The American accent, or at least the older one not affected by location and racial immigration, is the original English accent. What the English speak today is an accent the high society of Britain adopted to distinguish themselves from commoners. But they picked it up too.

Another fun fact: I learned this in a similar fashion to this moment. I've told this to two people without checking the validity. I'm gonna go do that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back