• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

WaffleDog said:
Gandalf, could you repeat what you have shouted at my fellow roleplayers again?
6626bede2d10b3449dad71988d92f6a95a7c0e4114416031df96ccea0a336668.jpg

So why aren't people posting again? I'm still waiting for your, @LeSoraAmari , and @Azalea characters to respond.

Pine said:
Oh, it's far too late for that, Waffle dear.
Leaf has already started it, and once the ritual has begun...
It shall never end.

my older sister is visiting, and i have a lot of homework to do so idk if ill have any time to post

since i still have to get hoshi to present day

it will be so much fun. her, her boifrond, and me are sitting on couches doing close to nothing while the tv plays lol

Sounds pretty close to when my sister visits.

except we're usually playing board/video games ehehe

well probably play videogames eventually. maybe once my brother gets home, since he has all of the nice multiplayer ones lol

i think theyre going to go nap now

i was trying to convince a friend to come over with promises of illicit lap dances in which i sit on her with my laptop in hand and ask her the answers to my homework but i think thats not going to work out

I should get a post up later tonight. I've been caught up with studying and stuff. I will make it my mission to post tonight :)

@Tenshi Hinara

good luck!

wow, ohio is not where i thought it was

for some reason i thought it was like, around colorado

at least somewhere more west than here

( º - º )

they offered to take me to ohio for a while in the summer and since my moms quitting her job and i cant stand being around her for approx 4o min a day in total, im considering it

yeah. id miss out on drivers ed but i could just go in the fall, and going to ohio away from my family with people i like and am more comfortable with would be waaaaaaay better

even though id be away from friends, theyre going to be going to school with me next year anyways

and i dont think id be gone all summer.

just a few weeks.

id have to bring my snake with me

but it sounds like fun

There was my post. I hope I made it well enough. I'm not going to be posting for the rest of the night, Im going to see the next avengers movie.

Gilzar said:
There was my post. I hope I made it well enough. I'm not going to be posting for the rest of the night, Im going to see the next avengers movie.
You forgot to post for me and ghost :c

i tried to feed my snake but the dead mouse scared him and he puffed up and hissed at me sobs

backlash said:
Are you guys done with your homework? *uses his grown up voice*
no, i was busy learning how to twirl a pen around my fingers

im both very concerned about feeding levi and surprised at how hard it is to learn how to twirl pens around cool-like

The pen thing I can do slowly/at a moderate pace xD

Maybe just lay the dead thing nearby and let him get it himself?

yeah, but i have to be fast and cool

i can do slow okay now

thats what i did, i really hope he eats it

they can go a long time without food but id rather have him eating at a normal frequency for his type of snake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back