• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Head canon that Daichi abuses being a jinchuuriki and cheats on tests with him.

That's all.

Nothing else.

Head canon.

Like...

Canon are official things (via a show/media) and so when you have a head canon it's like...

Canon in your head????

Nope you lost me.

I don't get it sorry. I get the prospect of canon, but I'm unsure why you're saying head canon.

I'm dumb (:'()

Okay, here's an example. Say that a character has a fear of spiders and doesn't show it to others at all, so you could deduce that they'd get help from someone else to get rid of spiders when they find one, even though the show doesn't tell you that outright.

I get that but I'm not getting how head canon applies here.

I think the head canon part is the confusing part actually.

Pine said:
it was a stupid joke i'm sorr y orz orz orz orz
I just wana know what I'm not getting D:

xD I dislike remaining confused over things and just dropping them, sorry :C

Okay, so I don't think that anywhere in this RP thus far have we seen Daichi cheat on or actually cheat on the test with the help of his Tailed Beast, but based on the relationship and how he interacts with it, you could be led to assume that he might. It necessarily might not be true, but you could see how someone came to the conclusion.

aren't we all? (except me, of course)

i think shinji is my most rule-following oc yet

I'm gonna make a father daughter pair soon for another RP and the daughter is going to be mine. She's gonna be so innocent and naive. It's gonna be fun.

i usually dont do characters like that but shinji is fun so far and im excited about his future

Eh. All of my characters follow rules but...it's just a knack of mine.

Whenever I make a character I thoroughly make a mental list of things this character CAN and CAN'T do. It's not things they phisically can't do, but things personality was they can do. For example: Katsuro can't go for aday withotu a cigarrte otherwise he will get extremely cranky.

unless I get a real good idea for a bio on a character, it takes me a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back