• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War

How exactly are we starting this?
Well for now I'm giving some downtown for you guys to interact if you want. I was thinking to just directly start it but I didn't want to squander any potential character interaction. But if nothing happens Ill just start it. When it actually starts though it'll be you 5 (was four but now it's 5 cus a new person came in) who join and meet up at a designated area to meet up with their sensei. Then from there, we go pretty much immediately into our first mission, which will open up the first arc.

Well for now I'm giving some downtown for you guys to interact if you want. I was thinking to just directly start it but I didn't want to squander any potential character interaction. But if nothing happens Ill just start it. When it actually starts though it'll be you 5 (was four but now it's 5 cus a new person came in) who join and meet up at a designated area to meet up with their sensei. Then from there, we go pretty much immediately into our first mission, which will open up the first arc.

Do you think anyone would possibly be interested in making one extra genin and someone making an extra jonin and we can do 2 squads of 3? Or do you just want to keep the one squad of 5? Also yeah we should either make an ooc thread, or make a discord chat.

Do you think anyone would possibly be interested in making one extra genin and someone making an extra jonin and we can do 2 squads of 3? Or do you just want to keep the one squad of 5? Also yeah we should either make an ooc thread, or make a discord chat.
I mean I was thinking to do that, but then it'd only delay the roleplay, unless one of you wants to double up. I'd be willing to double by making a genin to fill the other spot tho.

Hmm well would anyone want to make a jonin and play 2 characters one genin and one jonin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back