• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War

Chakra threads would be D rank
Chakra Levetation is C rank
Cacoon is C rank
Lightning Ball is C rank
Senaing Hexigram seal would be D rank, although the range of sensory depends on just how much chakra control and supply one would have
Healing Technique is D rank
And Unknown would be like D rank
Thank you. Will post soon.
Also, that was Ball of Light, not Lightning Ball. Two different jutsus. And, I just wanted to show you Unknown because it amused the heck out of me. :D

Last edited:
So, basically it's free and

So, I can just say I have it?
It's a neat little utility justsu.
By the way, what are the academy jutsus? I'm guessing it's the "general" list on Narutopedia.
Ye, the list of academy jutsu you get automatically, including the enclosing technique and the one that lets you release things that have been sealed, like objects i mean.

Shit. Forgot one. Manipulating Attack Blades. I'm guessing C.
(Or would that even need to be taken, given that I can basically do that with the threads, anyway?) NM that part. It mentions in the 'pedia that it is a learned technique.

Last edited:
Shit. Forgot one. Manipulating Attack Blades. I'm guessing C.
(Or would that even need to be taken, given that I can basically do that with the threads, anyway?) NM that part. It mentions in the 'pedia that it is a learned technique.

ight lol, also btw i added a few things to the stats section, just added buki jutsu and kenjutsu and senjutsu, also added more apllicable points

Cool. Doesn;t affect my design, I think, but what are buki and sen?
Bukijutsu is like, your skill with ninja tools and weapons. Like shuriken, kunai, etc etc. For example sasuke and itachi have like bukijutsu cus of just how good they are at shuriken manipulation. And then theres Senjutsu, you don't have to worry about it for now

Bukijutsu is like, your skill with ninja tools and weapons. Like shuriken, kunai, etc etc. For example sasuke and itachi have like bukijutsu cus of just how good they are at shuriken manipulation. And then theres Senjutsu, you don't have to worry about it for now
Yeah, I saw that right after I posted. Updated char.

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor So I was just curious, how is this going to start? is it going to be like right after they graduate from the academy and they are meeting their sensei or after that?

Hmm I see I see, why 4 instead of 3 if you don't mind me asking?
Well the original 3 man squad was a system created by Tobirama Senju. But tobi isn't here and was instead created by itama senju, so as I was thinking different people have different ways they think certain things should be. My thought was that it'd make sense for it to be different becayse Itama would have wanted something different you know?

Well the original 3 man squad was a system created by Tobirama Senju. But tobi isn't here and was instead created by itama senju, so as I was thinking different people have different ways they think certain things should be. My thought was that it'd make sense for it to be different becayse Itama would have wanted something different you know?

Ahh okay that makes sense! I was just curious! I honestly like the three man team, but yeah I guess you're right a different leader would do things differently! So four man teams it is!

Ahh okay that makes sense! I was just curious! I honestly like the three man team, but yeah I guess you're right a different leader would do things differently! So four man teams it is!
There's also the fact that four-man teams are more likely to succeed/survive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back