• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Battle For Peace

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
During the years after Boruto's generation's death, there has been nothing but peace. Until the Akatsuki decided to make a return. This time with new members and a new goal: to destroy all the kages. Will you step up to fight in the battle for peace?

Please, ask questions. I will try to the best of my ability to answer them. I also realize not much detail was put into the plot or main idea of the roleplay. That's why I want you to ask questions.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Oh. I thought I put why the Akatsuki came back together. It was to kill all the kage. And Boruto's generation died by living life.

I would join if its just after Naruto because I dont want spoilers of the shippuden and boruto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back