• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Silent Z

Just Here
Hello Folks,

I haven’t tried a Naruto rp in ages it seems, longer since seeing one through a decent way into the story. But recent vids on YouTube has brought forth a interest in trying a small group (myself and two others) for a Naruto AU rp that follows three Genin recently promoted to Chūnin. The limitation of only 3 players should help prevent the usual power plays of Naruto rps as amongst other reasons, this rp will focus on the trio as a team and less on player vs player opportunities. That being said a fourth may be allowed to join as the squads sensei/Jonin.

Right, moving forward,

Time Period: Original Naruto era
Village of Choice: Takigakure (Hidden Waterfall Village)
Setting basics:
The 3 Genin have recently returned after their partaking in the Chūnin exams held in Konoha, although they didn’t make it as far as they, their sensei or the village would have liked but they did impress, impressed enough that were promoted to Chūnin. However with a new rank comes more responsibility and though much remains to be learned, achieved and much more, the trio that has gained a high expectation that’s been placed upon their shoulders for their efforts in the Chūnin exams and the overall potential this team has since graduating the academy and being assigned together under the guidance and tutelage of their sensei. The most interesting one and heaviest being the brightest perhaps, where they are seen as the future of such a small village looking for proper respect and seen as strong as any other nation. The hope of many to change the villages future and fortunes.
————-
The basic idea is set around a trio of young Shinobi recently promoted to Chūnin after taking part in the Chūnin exams held in Konoha. They return with much being placed on their shoulders more then what was already there before leaving for the exams. Despite how they may have felt about each other and being placed in a squad together, how they have worked together or struggled to do so? All that has led to a formidable young trio with a bright future.... But can they live up to the expectations?

Roles:
1 Shinobi- (Gender open/Taken)
1 Kunoichi- (Female role/Taken)
1 Shinobi- (Gender open/ Taken)
1 Sensei- (Either we Co-design or will allow for a extra member to create and run this role)

Much of the lore remains the same as the series canon. But changing a few things outside of the main five villages to fit our story and OC’s. Plot is open and will be different arch’s we build as a team of writers. Which will mean our own villains, npcs and etc instead of using canon characters like Orochimaru and Kabuto, etc.

No dojutsu here for our roles, leave those to canon characters, please.

This wont be the fastest pace rp, but fast enough to remain active (hopefully) and would prefer atleast two paragraphs per post if not more when possible. I understand writers block and other distractions but two at the least should be possible with each post.

Overall: Looking for 2 to 3 players to partake in a easy going, fun and creative Naruto based rp that we build together from the ground up.

Last edited:
Crayons Crayons
Awesome! Interested in one of the roles?

I am interested, but I need to carefully consider how much other rp I have versus picking up a new one. This is right up my alley though, I love small group collab, and I've even made characters from taki before. I might have to join it.

I am interested, but I need to carefully consider how much other rp I have versus picking up a new one. This is right up my alley though, I love small group collab, and I've even made characters from taki before. I might have to join it.
Fair, been there. Haha. But awesome, I always liked Takigakure so any chance to create a Taki nin I’ll take it.

This seems right up my alley, so if you allow me/if they is still room left I'd like to get one of the roles.

This means we have enough people to give this a go!

I'll take either the female or the gender open. I don't mind which one. XD

I think I'll make a girl, as I'm kind of overloaded with male characters right now. Then you can choose whatever you like for the third character :)
Ohhh I get the choice do I well time to use the tried and trusted method of flipping a coin.

The coin has spoke female it is.

I could play a sensei, sure. I had an idea for one of those young genius/rising star-types anyhow.

Are you still looking for people? I haven't done a group Rp in a long time and would like to give it a go.
Thanks for the interest! : ) Right now we are at capacity til further notice. But I can place you on the waiting list, if you’d like to join us later if and when a spot opens?

Thanks for the interest! : ) Right now we are at capacity til further notice. But I can place you on the waiting list, if you’d like to join us later if and when a spot opens?
Not ideal but go ahead and put me on that list. If something dosen't work out or if someone bails out. I'm fine with waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back