• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
CHESSSSSTOOOOO! Go Sajin!!

Oh man the Yori and Suiren mutual appreciation society. Wait till these kids find out it's the Dunning-Kruger effect and neither of them is a genius. XDDD

Am I waiting for ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool now? Or should I post next?
You can post next! It gives me a bit more time to finish writing my end.

What I can say about it is that you'll get to know a whole more about Hikari through my next post :3

Ok, after watching a clip of Drunken Fist, rock lee and some Si Robertson from duck dynasty. I feel like a unorthodox and goofy character is needed for some future mission, likely a smaller scale, typical run of the mill kind of mission and nothing major arc level but fun. Still quite early in the thought process, but thinking a unlikely target of some gang with plenty of confusion surrounding the whole situation. Perhaps a low level but surprisingly skillful enough shinobi who’s not your everyday active nin and in fact
might be just a wandering sort who can hide their abilities rather well?

Hey guys just a heads up. My posts might be slower now since I've got stuff like my parents divorcing and school starting taking up my time

Hey guys just a heads up. My posts might be slower now since I've got stuff like my parents divorcing and school starting taking up my time

Sorry to hear that Elena. Sounds tough. D:

I'm also going to be slow as I have a post owing from before this one in another RP that I need to write first and it's stupidly long and complex. (For you Bleach fans - Ginko - I have to write a post about my character getting his bankai... D: )

But I don't mind if you skip me and move straight to the barbecue. I don't think I have much left to do in the current scene with Yori anyway.

Sorry to hear that Elena. Sounds tough. D:

I'm also going to be slow as I have a post owing from before this one in another RP that I need to write first and it's stupidly long and complex. (For you Bleach fans - Ginko - I have to write a post about my character getting his bankai... D: )

But I don't mind if you skip me and move straight to the barbecue. I don't think I have much left to do in the current scene with Yori anyway.
OOOOoooooOOOOOOOO BANKAI POST?!
I so wanna read that.
Take care! I'll take care of any heavy-lifting for you guys!

Same with you ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ! You take care of yourself first! I'll take care of everything else here with The Silent Z The Silent Z

Quite alright with me! We can always move the BBQ to that one thread you made for the extra stories.

Why can't we do the barbecue in the main thread?

I mean ... Yori and Suiren were about to go over to Sajin's for the bbq. Also it is plot relevant as we are going to formulate some tactics and also have a bit more character interaction.

I can put in a short post for Suiren just getting them there if people want? But I don't think there is that much point.

Under different circumstances I’d say either is fine. But the ending of my last post already had them at the estate entry for the bbq, so would be odd to move it after that and prior posts talking about the bbq taking place.

Guys I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to have to take a rain check on this RP. I literally just don't have the concentration at the moment to write posts. Even reading them is pretty hard going right now. I don't know if you want to put this on pause for a while, or if you guys want to go on without me or even just stop, I'll leave it up to you.

It's been fun though and I'm sad to have to drop it, but like... three weeks ago I was all "I gotta write this other post first" and I STILL haven't been able to finish that one.

Guys I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to have to take a rain check on this RP. I literally just don't have the concentration at the moment to write posts. Even reading them is pretty hard going right now. I don't know if you want to put this on pause for a while, or if you guys want to go on without me or even just stop, I'll leave it up to you.

It's been fun though and I'm sad to have to drop it, but like... three weeks ago I was all "I gotta write this other post first" and I STILL haven't been able to finish that one.
No problemo for me honestly, I'd say putting it on pause is a great idea. Everyone seems scattered at the moment.

I agree on the pausing. I'm not dropping the RP yet but with so much going on in my life, I think I'll need a break for a while. Like I said, I'm not dropping but just need some time :)

Btw, you guys up to making a discord server so we can communicate better? Just a suggestion

I agree on the pausing. I'm not dropping the RP yet but with so much going on in my life, I think I'll need a break for a while. Like I said, I'm not dropping but just need some time :)

Btw, you guys up to making a discord server so we can communicate better? Just a suggestion

I'd be OK with Discord but iirc The Silent Z The Silent Z doesn't do it.

Hmm... guess I’ve missed more then I thought. No notifications til now and work + subbing has kept me busy. I’ve got a discord account, but honestly I don’t really use it. I’ve forgotten about it more then I log into it. So pretty much as Crayons Crayons said. though I’m not anti the idea. I just don’t really use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back