• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NARUTO - ADV LIT PARTNER SEARCH

Hi, I'll make this short and sweet.

I'm in my mid twenties so please be 18+ (21+ preferred). I am in grad school and have a full time job - roleplay is a fun hobby. Please be understanding that, while its super fun, it is low on the responsibility list. If you need replies daily, I am not for you.

We all have a guilty pleasure anime and Naruto is mine. I'm looking for someone who would really be interested in plotting and world building. I am 100% down for canonxoc, ocxoc, doubling, tripling, whatever - as long as we've entrenched ourselves in a good storyline, I'm game.

The only canon pairing I'd be interested in is Naruto and Sasuke (dont @ me we all know the truth).

Please shoot me a message here and we'll go from there!

hello! if you haven't found a partner yet i would love to write with you. tbh i just joined this site and have no clue how anything works but i'm trying my best. :')
i'm in college so nw's about that, and i have 15 years of writing experience like a nerd so tbh i could write a bible with you if i felt like it. LMAO.

anyway i've been wanting to write naruto for so so long and i love world building. AU's?? canon naruto?? i'm so down. shoot me message if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back