• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Name is Pending(Musical Shounen Battle Tournament RP)

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Yes, hello. My name is Koss, many of you may know who I am and many will not. It has been a while since I have created and GM'd an RP, but lately I have really wanted to Roleplay. So one day while I was showering, I came up with a pretty good idea for an RP. Granted it may crash and burn, but that is one of the great parts of making and participating in RPs. I am also very enthusiastic about this idea too.

The Premise:
Pretty much the premise is shounen battle manga meets musical arts meets the world cup. It would be based on an annual tournament of the worlds best young musicians and they would have to battle it out(with music of course) to advanced to the next stage. Of course the RP won't focus entirely on this tournament, there will be other tournaments and downtime between them for the characters to train, get to know each other and such.

If you are interested, please let me know. I am thinking of having Co-GMs and Moderators just to kinda help make it a smoother process. So yeah, hope you are interested :))

seems like an interesting idea. Though, shouldn´t it be in the coloseum?

What will be the detail level/post requirement? And what kind of pics will be allowed?

seems like an interesting idea. Though, shouldn´t it be in the coloseum?

What will be the detail level/post requirement? And what kind of pics will be allowed?
I thought about doing it in the Colosseum but decided against it.

I was thinking anywhere between a semi-casual and semi-detailed for posting. Any kind of Pics are allowed as well, anime is what I am going for, but any can be allowed :))

Any kind of instrument is allowed, or if they are a singer that is also allowed

on what basis?
Just personal feeling. I was conflicted. If the Mods want to move it there, that is totally cool.

The RP won't be solely focused on the tournament aspect though.
oh and um... what does that mean? Like, precisely what are the requirements?
Well, anywhere from say a single paragraph to multiple paragraphs is fine.

Just personal feeling. I was conflicted. If the Mods want to move it there, that is totally cool.

The RP won't be solely focused on the tournament aspect though.
it´s just that since there would be fighting involved in the central plot, I thought it should go to the coloseum.

But anyway, I´ll placehold my interest, see where this goes :)

it´s just that since there would be fighting involved in the central plot, I thought it should go to the coloseum.

But anyway, I´ll placehold my interest, see where this goes :)
I understand what ya mean. I feel like the Colosseum is more for stabby stuff and death.

But awesome! I am hoping for a starting group of six or so people. I can always create other opponents for the tournament if only a small number of people participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back