• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern N.I.C.E OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've read through all of the profiles and taking in Maye's (my character) benefit mentality, I've made a gist of the people.

Lucy - personality match, friendly approach
Ruby - likes her attitude, party friend
Kari - natural dislike
Ash - common hacker, approach based on skills, nullification won't work on Maye
Jace - different shifter subdivision (Maye's shifting ability is complete manipulation of herself), neutral
Zahil - interest
Carrie - neutral
Pham - nerd impression, friendly approach

Catalina - funny kid
Nigel - Hawk Eye (her summarization of him) neutral
Felicia - similar vibes
Foxen - neutral

Your character can just be Sharpshooter or Master Gunsman. And maybe the natural dislike comes from him being a smartass and having a tid bit of passive pessimism.

Decided to re-hash a character I made recently as I liked her. Annnd was too lazy to decide on anything else ^-^'

aw thank you kindly~ glucose guardian's coding is so beautiful!! honestly, i don't think i can roleplay without a code anymore!! jkjk haha i'm trying to learn how to change some bb, and my studies are, fortunately, going well!! i don't think i can make anything at my level, but i can at least edit ^w^

and oof i should get to doing my princess quickly i love crafting the interpersonal stuff <3

Anyone who wants to socialize with John you can just have them socialize with him he’s currently looking so you can just greet him if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back