• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.S OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Spencypoo Spencypoo - Right now I have a vampire named Amdusias as a guidance counselor, haha.

Would he have to have a class specialization, like Water, Dark, etc.? I was thinking he would just stop at vampire, but if he needs one: Air with sound specialization.
Nope shes just a part of staff so she isnt going to be assigned to a certain class

I can't wait for Captain Daddy Issues to interact with everyone's characters! If only there was a student council to run for. But there is definitely some strategizing going on

Popularity contests would be hard to win since my characters basically sing and everybody wants to either fuck them or please them, it's an unfair field in a magical school

and before you say anything no, it wasn’t deliberate, his powers require him to be resilient to even do anything although i doubt you’d go after me but just in case

i had the funniest mental image rn.
Lurker Lurker , imagine Giacomo bringing out his aura and Shawn freezing the outermost layer of it, so that it's like a snow globe/aquarium.

i had the funniest mental image rn.
Lurker Lurker , imagine Giacomo bringing out his aura and Shawn freezing the outermost layer of it, so that it's like a snow globe/aquarium.
Been super busy with work so sorry I haven't been active. That sounds awesome though! Lol.

I have a request to make and a question to ask. First of all, I'm feeling under a bit of stress, and I was wondering if I could just do one character instead of two. Also, for my question, would communication with animals fall under earth magic?

I have a request to make and a question to ask. First of all, I'm feeling under a bit of stress, and I was wondering if I could just do one character instead of two. Also, for my question, would communication with animals fall under earth magic?
Yes it would and it was never a requirement to have two characters so of course. I dont ever get on people for stuff like that so just do whats best for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back