• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.S main chat!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ahmya Mizushima
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12

• Ahmya glared back at Jason, but let the deer come to the little cat. It might be better to trust the deer, or it might not, she didn't know, but it was cute. "How come all of your things are skeleton? Not everything undead should be a skeleton; my cat here, BB, is undead, but she looks like a normal cat."

Ahmya Mizushima

• Ahmya glared back at Jason, but let the deer come to the little cat. It might be better to trust the deer, or it might not, she didn't know, but it was cute. "How come all of your things are skeleton? Not everything undead should be a skeleton; my cat here, BB, is undead, but she looks like a normal cat."

He would turn to his attention back to the girl,”Oh well I just like Skelton’s and I usually find corpses that had already decomposed at the time, but I have the snake, it’s dead but isn’t decomposing yet at the moment” he would turn his body to girl as the deer started to play with the cat happily.

Ahmya Mizushima
interactions

• She put down BB so that she could play with the deer without scratching her up. "Maybe after you, uh, kill something, resurrect it right after. I'm pretty sure undead that still have their skin and muscle, like vampires and non-decomposing zombies, are stronger than skeletons, at least by my theory. I still have to do more research."

Ahmya Mizushima
interactions

• She put down BB so that she could play with the deer without scratching her up. "Maybe after you, uh, kill something, resurrect it right after. I'm pretty sure undead that still have their skin and muscle, like vampires and non-decomposing zombies, are stronger than skeletons, at least by my theory. I still have to do more research."

He would smile,”You are right you know, I’m just using the skeletons to help me with my bags you know what I mean?” He would walk closer a couple feet away from her. The skeleton deer would nuzzle the cat playfully wagging it little tail a little excited.

Ahmya Mizushima

• She nodded her head. "Yeah." She tilted her head away from him as he came a bit closer. "So, do you have any specific reason for coming to N.A.S.?"

Last edited:
"I'm taking that as a no to exorcisms then..." Shawn watched blank faced as the new girl just sat on the ground mid-conversation. Well I mean alrighty then. Mia began speaking and he was glad to turn his attention back to his new best friend. "So wait you're telling me. Your mom is this big huge dragon. And your dad is just like...A regular dude? How does that even..." His voice trailed off and the images running through his head were incredibly not safe for work. "Like I mean logistically even...Or does your dad just have a massive...No that can't be it...Can it...? Good for him I guess..."

Alaska grabbing on to him knocked him back to reality and made him even more scared than she seemed to be. "Ack! What do you mean it isn't a ghost!?" He turned to face the girl that was clinging to him, a maneuver somewhat difficult with the death grip she had on him. "Do you mean like it's a demon or something? I saw her pop out of nowhere I swear!" What he said must have terrified the girl because she let go of him and practically ran away. "Uh..." Alaska hid her face in her hands leaving him even more confused. "Does she just really not like demons?" he asked to no one in particular.

Shawn would never get the answer however because soon his best friend betrayed him and grabbed him by the ear. "Hey hey hey! I have a very low pain tolerance! And what do you mean I almost jumped into your arms!? I most certainly did not. If anything I almost 'fell' into your arms. Fell! It's different!" Even with his complaining Shawn still allowed himself to be dragged by the ear to wherever it was that Mia had decided to go. "Where are you even taking me!?" As the two passed by where Alaska was sitting he offered a sad smile. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you! It was nice meeting you- OW OW OW Mia take it easy!" He waved at Alaska before matching the speed of his dragon friend to keep his ear from being torn off.

Being abused by Nessi Nessi
Said goodbye to Spencypoo Spencypoo

CARDEN

Bloody hell. He could have probably heard Shawn from a mile away. He had looked over at the silver-haired boy and let out a sigh. What was he going to do about that bloke? He had settled on just giving a nod of acknowledgment to both the talkative boy and the dark-haired girl next to him. If he had wanted to say more, he wouldn’t have had a chance anyways because suddenly Shawn was being pulled away by the dragon girl.

In front of him, the short-haired girl had began flirting with him. Carden might have been a little dense when it came to romance but she was not being shy about it. She was bold. He had to give her that but he wasn’t sure how he felt about it. The dark-haired boy raised his brows at her.

"Is this how you speak with all your new acquaintances or have I caught your eye, darlin'?" the British male inquired, absentmindedly shifting a hand through his hair. "Fire. I suppose that might be the reason I’m so, in your words, hot stuff?" It was a joke, of course. Well, maybe. Carden was aware of his handsomeness but he had never been arrogant about it. "Anyways, what class might you belong to?"

INTERACTION(S):
Central Spencypoo Spencypoo
MENTIONS: Shawn Lurker Lurker | Mia Nessi Nessi

MALE ❁ 17 ❁ FIRE ELEMENTAL ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

Central
Interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. (Carden)
Central smirked and slowly shook her head as he called her out on her light flirting. “I’ll let you figure that one out by yourself sweetie.” She then laughed at his attempt at a joke. It was nothing loud and to be honest it could barely be heard. "If you assume yourself to be hot then I guess so but I'm from dark magic, which if you haven't noticed, explains how I got to you." She then crossed her arms as she looked him up and down. It would be a lie to say he wasn't cute in a way to her but she wasn't exactly shooting for him, not yet anyway. She wanted to play with him for a bit before she really got into it. "Show me what you can do hot stuff." Central was slightly curious what power that could relate to fire someone like him could have and never saw another type of fire-related skill except for the basic type like fireballs and summoning flames...The boring stuff basically.

CARDEN

Carden studied her with his intense golden orbs as she spoke. Dark magic suited both her personality and her appearance. It would have been odd had she claimed to be anything else if he were to be honest. It definitely did explain how she had snuck up on him, especially sense he was normally very aware of what was going on around him.

"How about you show me a little trick of yours and then I’ll show you one of mine. Deal?" he countered, crossing his arms over his chest. He was probably equally as curious to get a glimpse at her capabilities as she was of his.

INTERACTION(S): Central Spencypoo Spencypoo

Della

Seeing as the group didn't pay much attention to me I begin walking over toward the people that are talking by themselves. Then I see a cat. "Aww, hi kitty!" I wave at the cat. Then I walk over to the humans. "Hi there, I'm della. What can you guys do and that cat over there is so pretty, do you know who's cat it is?"

Mentioning ( CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu ) and ( Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 , also I like ur new pfp)

Central
Interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. (Carden)
Central contemplated his offer for a bit before nodding. "Deal but I'll only show a simple one. I'd hate to ruin the future surprises." She then rolled her eyes while keeping her slick smile. Her eyes then turned a charcoal black and in contrast to her hair, it seemed to match the shade exactly. The shadows of three nearby trees then began to slowly fade before becoming visible on the grass as they moved along in the air to Central. As they got closer Central then clapped her hands together and they collided. Instead of the disappearance of them, they collected and formed something much more physical. She turned her hands while staring at the ground as if in intense concentration as the shadows took a more distinct shape, molding it into an exact copy of herself but it was cold and only stood in one color. She looked over to it and she inhaled deeply as she continued working with her hands until color slowly started to fill her copy. Once she had finished she looked up at Carden, "That good enough for ya hot stuff?" She then asked as the color drained from her double and the shadows faded, returning to their original places. "Your turn buddy." Central put her hands in her pockets as her eyes turned their regular ruby red again.

whoosh
code by valen t.
gracie

Outfit: ootd
Mood: jelly and mischievous
Tags: BOKEH. BOKEH. Carden; Spencypoo Spencypoo Central and Cami
Mentions: Lurker Lurker Shawn and everyone else very briefly​

Carden’s warm chuckle was what really made it for her. Soft yet husky and dark. It broke Carden’s sculpture-like demeanor but it made Gracie want to know more about him. He isn’t all what he appears to be and it piqued the young girl’s interest. Then again, Gracie went to an all-girls’ private school before enrolling in NAS so this may be her first interaction or at least, first time talking to another boy that isn’t her dad. But, Shawn didn’t give her butterflies; Carden was the one to give her butterflies. It’s strange, how certain people made her feel different things. Gracie chuckled nervously, still embarrassed for teasing Carden about his accent: “Still.. I bet that must get annoying.”

Shawn caught up with Gracie and Carden but also managed to drag another girl with horns on her head with him. What a friendly guy, the faerie thought. The silver-haired boy asked a question but it seemed like it was quickly brushed off once all of these girls approaching the group. With all this chaos happening in front of the school, Gracie wondered if NAS was a legit school. The faculty hasn’t let anyone in and more students gathered in front of the gates with so many shenanigans happening. There were twin mermaids(?) coming in with limousines and shadow puppets with liquid girl verbally wanting to sexually harass them (although the sisters seem to not mind(?)). There was this strange couple with the guy showing off his dead animals to a girl who looked especially creeped out. There was a girl that slithered in shadows to approach Carden, that girl especially spooked Gracie because it was like she appeared out of nowhere. For some reason, the girl, who introduced herself as Central, began to get on Gracie’s nerves. She wasn’t sure if it’s because of how Central blatantly ignored Gracie’s presence by not saying hello to her or if it’s Central’s seemingly arrogant personality or if it’s because Central was outright flirting with Carden. Gracie shook her head and realized that this was a lot of negative emotions. She decided to put those emotions back into her vault in her mind and probably deal with them later (probably not though, who deals with their emotions anyways?).

“...wanted to know if you want to talk for a bit?”

Snapping Gracie back from her thoughts, she turned to see a pale, snow white haired girl waving awkwardly. Even though the girl seemed taller and maybe a tad bit older, there was a slight air of innocence to her. Gracie cracked a smile, “Of course! I’m Anastasia Ryder but I go by Gracie. What kind of powers do you have?”

While Gracie was having her conversation with a potential friend, there seems to be a showdown happening between Carden and Central. They seemed to be showing off their powers with Central going first. The demon girl put quite a show with creating a monochrome replica of herself. Gracie was impressed but then a mischievous thought popped in her mind. The young girl turned towards her potential friend and smirked, “I use the power of air. Do you want to see it?”

A clear, bright whistle came out of Gracie’s small lips as the leaves surrounding her and the potential friend rustled about. Then Gracie started whistling a soft melody to make her next action unnoticeable. As Central continued to flash her powers, the wind quietly whisked her luggage into the trees nearby. Gracie giggled softly, not thinking about what would happen when Central found out that she was the one that pranked her.

Probably something scary.

Oh well, hopefully Central doesn’t find out.

Great, just great, Areida thought, First day at the new school and I'm already 20 minutes late. She urged Orion to go faster, and suddenly she burst out of the trees into the clearing that housed the school. She quickly pulled Orion to a stop, though hardly quickly enough, as she almost ran over a girl sitting underneath a tree.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she apologized somewhat frantically. "I didn't see you sitting there. She slid off Orion's back, putting her bag on the ground beside her. She told him to go back towards the forest, as she knew the girl might be intimidated by him and his huge rack of antlers.

She watched him trot back into the trees, having many misgivings. She had just sent her only friend away. She knew Orion would stick around, which she was grateful for.

She turned back to the girl, hoping she hadn't left. "Are you ok?" she asked. "I'm sorry to have scared you like that."

Interactions: Alaska Spencypoo Spencypoo

Cami
Interactions: sunnieside sunnieside (Gracie)
Cami smiled at the girl in front of her and looked up to meet her eyes once she introduced herself. "My name is Cami Marsay, I'm in the water class!" She then looked over at Central and sighed. "I'm guessing you don't get good vibes about her either..." She then perked up a bit and eagerly nodded as she demonstrated her own power. Cami looked at Central's bags be carried away and was tempted to clap considering how her sister might react to such a thing but she could only feel on edge. Once she figured out her baggage had been moved she would absolutely Purge whoever did it...And she usually was good at finding things out. She might know everything about you and you'd never know but Cami already knew that it was only because of the shadows. They were her extra eyes that saw everything she wasn't there to witness. Rather it was all in good fun or not, Cami had a bad feeling that Graice would regret that but held her smile nonetheless while giving a slight giggle. "That's really cool!"

Alaska
Interactions: justalittlepositivitea justalittlepositivitea (Adreida)
Alaska watched as Shawn was dragged away from where she was and waved at him as he said his goodbye. Though she was curious about why she had taken him away and where they were going, she didn't bother trying to chase after him since she had already had a fool of herself. She couldn't handle anymore embarrassment, especially couldn't afford it on the first day.

Just as she was ready to try and get up when a girl and...What the heck was that?! Her eyes slightly widened at the sight of her and she moved behind the tree, opposite of where she was sitting just moments ago. She held on tightly to the truck of the tree as if the grant plant could save her life. Once hearing the girl's apology for her entrance Alsaka stood quietly for a moment before feeling comfortable enough to walk from behind the tree. Her heart had still been beating quite fast but she tried to look as cool as possible.

"Oh yeah, you're fine! I'm just a bit jumpy today is all," She tried to assure her. "Anyways, what's your name?" She asked the newcomer.

Leo
Interactions: All students
Leo smiled as more students arrived and looked down to his wrist where he had worn his gold and black watch, it was especially picked to match his suit. The time read, "2:45 pm" and he clapped his hands together, sending a shockwave through the area around him, expanding up to twenty miles ahead. The shockwave hadn't been made to hurt and so it didn't cause damage to any of the facility members or students but the sound it created was of course there. It echoed for at least five minutes and he cleared his throat as he waited for his students to quiet down and look his way. "I would love to welcome all of you to my school of sorcery! You may all enter through the door behind me and if you turn over the maps we've provided it also has a layout of the building along with your dorm location and roommate!" He stepped back and opened the doors, keeping one open with his shoe in the front to keep it from closing. "You may go and find your rooms then you will be given an hour to settle down before you are called for lunch. After lunch is over we will then start orientation!" He grabbed a door stopper to replace his own foot then walked into his office, located only a few feet away from the door on the left side of the hall.

46668826828c4ad90b1cb3bb851fd677.jpg

Della Foster
After a quick hello to the cat and two people talking, an announcement stating that we are free to come in announces. "Finally!" I half whisper to myself excited. I grab my bag and hurry into the school, map in hand I easily find my dorm room.
It take me a short time to unpack the limited items I have. I set my staff in the corner and lay down on my bed. Now all I have to do is meet my roommate. I glace at the paper in my hand, hmm I guess I didn't hear anyone mention this name. Oh well I'll find out who they are eventually.

Mentions GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking with the twins put Nevaeh close to the center of attention for several, as the two had such a grand procession that eyes couldn't help but be drawn to them. Whether she was noticed along with them or not was irrelevant, as her mind was wandering to more pressing concerns. Though she was speaking to both Lucille and Lilith, her eyes would occasionally glance around to more and more students as they arrived in groups or solo. Gossip was her bread and butter, and while the twins would obviously be a big part of gossip going forward simply through their own nature, Nevaeh couldn't just overlook the others arriving as well.

Several groups had arrived, and she kept track of them by order of arrival. There was one boy who had a smaller procession than the twins, but what he lacked in quantity he made up for in other ways. His skeleton followers were a different kind of eye-catching than the demons, but Nevaeh spotted the other group coming before she could dwell on whether his was a display of power or simply the result of necessity. This other group consisted of two guys and a girl, with the two guys displaying different levels of energy. One had taken off, leaving behind his bag with the other two as he chatted up some girl with horns and even got to cop feel of them.

Nevaeh watched him drag her back to the others, his loud speech in sharp contrast to the way the other guy spoke. The group only grew larger as some kind of shade-walker emerged from the more collected guy's shadow and immediately began displaying interest, but Nevaeh found her eyes drawn back to the Skeleton boy, as he had garnered the attention of another student: a shorter girl with horns. The two seemed locked in conversation with one another, but Nevaeh couldn't for the life of her figure out what they were talking about from her position. Given his odd get up and just how adorably short she was, they contrasted with each other enough for Nevaeh to coo under breath with interest.

But she couldn't watch them forever, especially when a name was called out over the growing din of conversation. It came from a dark haired girl who immediately ran over and hugged a white haired-girl, speaking excitedly to her despite the blatantly muted reactions she received. Nevaeh's mind immediately wanted them to be former lovers of some kind, but she resisted the urge to begin shipping everyone immediately, time would do that for her. She settled for the whole old-friends explanation as the two split up to ingratiate themselves with the large group that had been forming, with Cami going over to talk with a blonde girl while her friend attempted to chime in with the boy at the center of the group, the one with the tattoo.

Actually, now that Nevaeh was looking at them again, she came to recognize that a very specific kind of interest seemed centered on the tattoo boy. Despite the other guy's more energetic behavior and eye-catching displays, Mr. Tats over there was already drowning in chicks. Nevaeh gave him a nod of approval, wondering if anyone else would be able to steal his burgeoning Casanova status by the end of the first week. But that wasn't to count Mr. Enthusiasm over there out either, he seemed capable of keeping the attention of the other girls, and had even drawn the eye of another girl who had a bag slung over her shoulder.

Though she stayed by the twins, Nevaeh kept watching that particularly large group until Blue-Eyed Horn Girl dragged off Mr. Enthusiasm by the ear. It was while she was watching that that she took note of a late arrival, some guy who face-planted almost immediately upon drawing close to the assembled students. A cat came seemed to come along to cheer him up, jumping into his lap unlike the majority of feline-monsters Nevaeh had dealt with over the years. Speaking of feline Monsters, the Shorty and Skeleton Boy were still going at it. The conversation seemed to shift to the undead deer and cat that were with them, but Nevaeh probably wouldn't have continued watching if the bag girl hadn't migrated over to them from the larger group.

It wasn't long after that that she heard music to her ears, or rather it was the massive soundwave that Leo emanated to garner their attention. The portions of Nevaeh's body that were water rippled from the soundwave, but she found no lasting damage to either herself or the surrounding area. As the din of conversation faded away, she stretched as she prepared to finally make her way into the school. Leo gave them a short welcome and indicated that they'd be finding their dorms and getting their possessions stowed away before Orientation. The moment he mentioned the maps parts of her liquid lower half undid the latches on her trunk and flowed inside for several seconds before emerging with the paper in question.

She'd already read it front to back, but gave it a once-over to remind herself of the room location.

"Looks like the viewin' party's over for now," she cooed before looking to Lilith and Lucille, "Hope to hear some tasty things from you thick mommies next time we roll together, ciao~"

With that the fluid that made up her lower half drooped back under her chest and raised it up as she began making her way to her dorm. Of course, she took longer than most, as she now had the actual building here to compare the map to. It seemed accurate enough, but having an image to put to the layout helped her memorize the building's structure far better. But of course, she only had an hour to sight-see before orientation. That wouldn't be enough for her tastes, so she put her examination on hold before finally making her way to the dorm room. She hadn't given much thought on to what her roommate would be like, there wasn't much to go off besides the name Della Forster. Besides, the answers lay behind the door she was approaching, and soon she'd know whether she'd have to seduce her way into getting anything in her dorm.

But upon opening the door and finding Bag-Girl from the large group, Nevaeh's eyes lowered into a curious grin as her watery legs oozed back up from beneath the trunk to her. They formed back into regular legs as she slid off the top of her trunk, looking around with a small hum before turning back to her roommate. Her very monk-looking Roommate if her getup was anything to go by.

"Well hello, aren't you a cute lil' number." she cooed as her arms turned into water and began extending downwards "A Pre-emptive apology for all the sultry looks you're gonna get, can't really keep my peepers under control around tasties."

She turned to her trunk and wrapped her watery arms around it like tendrils to lift it up and pull it into the room, winking back to Della as she maneuvered it inside "Feel free to look wherever you like as payback, a downtrodden dame like myself needs a lil' confidence boost from time to time."

46668826828c4ad90b1cb3bb851fd677.jpg

Della

"Um...ok?" This was my roommate? I mean the watery getup think sure was impressive but I don't really know anything about this girl."hi, I assume your" I glance at my paper. "Naveah. Your watery powers look cool. Also I claim this half of the room" I point to my side of the room. I then sit back down on the bed. "So what kind of powers did you end up besides the watery...um water." Man that was lame why did I have to sound so dumb. Now she's gonna think I'm stupid. Breathe, think about the good things, you have an essential home now. And you could make friends.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (sorry if I spelled ur characters name wrong)

CARDEN

The dark-haired boy eyed her curiously. He had admittedly never seen dark magic performed before now. He had grown use to the presence of his own gift of fire but he had much to learn about the elemental abilities that his fellow schoolmates.

The almost exact replica that she created of herself was impressive. It was not a skill that amateur possessed. It was clear that the ruby-eyed girl before him had been working with her magic for sometime. If he had noticed the little trick that Gracie had pulled during Central's performance, he said nothing of it. Instead, he tipped his head to the side and offered the shadow manipulator a slight smile. "I suppose it was, darlin'." he replied. "As promised, I’ll show you a simple trick of my own."

At that, he tore his gaze away from her and extended his right hand out and flipped it over so that his palm was facing the sky above them. In the palm of his hand, he summoned a blue flame. His flames were much hotter than the standard. He was sure the female before him could probably feel the heat from it considering it rested between them. With the blue flame in the calloused palm of his hand, Carden began to carefully grow and mold it until it formed the shape of a long bladed sword. To that basic structure, he concentrated on adding a few small details. It was one of simple design but there was just enough there to it to make it look realistic. The tip of it was angled to the sky and the handle of it hovered just above his hand. His golden eyes tracked back up to her face.

"Is that enough for you?"

INTERACTION(S):
Central Spencypoo Spencypoo
MENTIONS: Gracie sunnieside sunnieside

Nevaeh Nurstrom
tumblr_5cfca4302418dd1e4eeffd7c34bf0ff9_e820e20a_1280.png
Interaction/Mention: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

And she just kept getting cuter.

Nevaeh raised an eyebrow in amusement as Della did her best to stake her claim to half of the room, wondering what kind of delectable punishment could be laid upon her for violating its perimeters. The thought made her snicker to herself as she lugged her trunk to the foot of her bed. Her watery tendrils formed into hands with numerous wormy fingers which unclasped the latches of her trunk and pulled it open. Her hands returned to normal as she pulled out a laptop and several tiny notebooks. Sashaying over to a desk on 'her' side of the room, Nevaeh set her things down whilst slipping a notebook into every drawer.

It was as she was making her way back to her trunk that Della asked her about having any other powers, stumbling over her words a bit in a way that Nevaeh found just too adorable for words. It brought a grin to her face, but she didn't say anything. Instead she just drank in the air of embarrassment which briefly wafted off of her roommate. She dug her arms into her trunk and pulled out thirteen matching black dresses to the one she was wearing, turning to the dresser in the corner as she mulled over just how much she was willing to let her roommate in on her abilities. She hadn't spent much time with other supernatural individuals, save for her family, was it a social custom to introduce yourself with what you were able to do?

She thought not, it wasn't as though Mundanes regularly made a habit of introducing themselves with their physical strengths after all.

"Oh?" she wound up saying as she turned her leg into water and used it to pull the dresser door open "You want lil ole' Nevi to bare it all for you?"

She hung up the dresses inside before turning to Della and blushing, "I-I'm not sure, you... haven't even taken me out to dinner yet... we shouldn't!"

She spent several seconds looking flustered before chuckling to herself and waving a finger at Della, "I can't go spoiling all of the surprises on the first day. I'll keep a few things to myself, but I suppose I can let you in on just how limber and flexible my watery water can get."

Upon saying that, Nevaeh's arms turned into water again. Only this time, they dropped from her body into a puddle on the floor. Now with her shoulders ending at stumps, Nevaeh casually threw herself onto her bed before nuzzling into the covers as her two arm-puddles moved to the trunk and continued pulling things out, moving across her side of the room to set up more writing utensils on her desk, populate her dresser, and hang a number of empty charts on the walls. All the while, Nevaeh was lounging and stretching like a cat in her bed... a cat with no arms.

"I'm Areida Oakdale, what's your name?" she asked. Just as she was finished speaking, a shockwave reverberated through the clearing, getting everyone's attention. The head of the school, or so she assumed, made an announcement about roommates. She dug through her bag, looking for her map, but she couldn't find it anywhere. Had she forgotten it at home? That would be just like her to do something so scatterbrained.

Finally, she saw it in the very bottom corner of her bag. Breathing a sigh of relief, she tugged it out and scanned the paper, finding her room and the name of her roommates.

She was surprised to see that she had two roommates. She had never been to a large school like this before, but she thought it was customary for only two people to room together. There must be an odd number of students, she thought.

She said a hurried goodbye to the girl in front of her, feeling rather impolite after she had left. She probably should have stayed and talked to her longer. She made her way to her room, and opened the door, not sure what to expect. She was the first one there. She threw her bag on the bed at the far end of the room by the window. While she waited for her roommates to arrive, she pulled out the envelope Ed had given her and opened it. Inside were 15 small slips of paper and one letter. She pulled out the letter and began to read it.
Interaction: Alaska Spencypoo Spencypoo

Eita Hamada
Bumped into Central Spencypoo Spencypoo
Noticed Gracie sunnieside sunnieside
Noticed Carden BOKEH. BOKEH.

• Eita was sitting on the ground for a while, looking up at the blue sky and soft clouds, while he became sleepy... It was so peaceful here, away from people, so nice. His cat, Bowie, purred in his lap, and he leaned back onto the oversized bag he had carried with him, and accidentally fell asleep...

Eita soon woke up suddenly and noticed that people had started going inside. If he wasn't late before, he sure was now. "Oh, no no! Bowie, get up, we're going to our dorms." Eita picked up the cat off his lap, slung his bag back over his shoulder, and let the cat sit on the bag as he jogged to the front. He went into one of his pockets and realized that he forgot his map where he napped. He turned around suddenly and accidentally ran into someone behind him. "AH! O-oh, I'm so sorry, sorry..." He turned around and found a scary-looking, black-haired demoness looking at him. There were also a golden-eyed man with a tattoo behind her, who was also scary-looking, and a pretty blonde who, unlike them, looked really nice. There were more people, but he didn't notice them because he put his head down and blushed, while his hair turned a bit more blue then it was before and ran off before she could say anything to him, picked up his map, and headed to the front doors. He apologized again to the black-haired demoness as he passed and half-jogged to his dorm.

When he got to where he was going, he found the dorm, luckily, empty. He sighed and smiled, and pet his fluffy friend, still on his bag. "I guess it's just us right now, Bowie." He purred in response, and Eita turned around to find another one of his cats, Harley, an orange tabby female, walk in. "Oh, hi, Harley!" He knelt down to pet her, but she ran inside to a window before he could touch her. His hair flashed blue for a second and he struggled back up, still carrying his bag on one shoulder. Bowie jumped down and joined Harley as Eita found one of the rooms that he could use as his own. He was tired now, but he didn't want to go to bed, so that he would be able to sleep tonight. He wandered the dorm apartment, seeing where the rooms were, and finally settled down on the couch with a blanket with Bowie laying on his chest and Harley on the back of the couch. Despite trying not to, he fell asleep again.

Last edited:
Even as he was being dragged by one ear Shawn still heard the sound. It was unmistakable. He would dive to the ground, trying to take Mia with him and put his body over hers. "Gun gun gun gun gun! They're shooting at us! Oh god mom said this might happen!" What else could that sound have been I mean it was so loud! He ducked his head and did his best to protect Mia from the incoming gunfire until the sound had finally stopped. He opened his eyes and peeked around the clearing to see that no one else seems to have cared about the assault. "Well that's just weird..." Shawn gave a shrug and grinned at Mia, whether he took her down with him or not. "Sorry about that. Really thought someone was trying to kill us. But anyway I'll see you around!"

The male took off at a jog before Mia could grab his ear again and waved goodbye. "See ya around best friend!" Shawn took the instructions from the guy that had been shooting at them and turned his map over. It showed where his dorm was located and, much more importantly, who his roommate was. "Lucille? What a weird name for a guy. His parents must hate him or something. I feel bad for him." Shawn again shrugged and made his way inside, waving again at Alaska as he passed her on his way back. It was the first time he'd actually taken a second to look at the building and he was blown away. "This is where I'm going to be living? Well heck yeah it's about time someone noticed my worth you know what I mean?" He again asked no one in particular. If he thought it was strange to talk to himself so much it didn't show.

Shawn took a few wrong turns getting to his room, because of course he did, but he eventually found where he was going. He seemed to be the first to arrive in the room which meant he got to claim the bed he wanted. This Lucille guy could deal with it. Shawn took the bed in the corner by the window and opened it up to let in the breeze. He threw his suitcase and backpack onto the bed and took out a granola bar to snack on. Since it seemed like he was one of the first ones Shawn decided to take a look around. He heard a racket coming from a dorm room down the hall and decided to go introduce himself.

Once he reached the doorway what Shawn saw made him raise an eyebrow in surprise. "Oh hey! Elf girl that can't do exorcisms and..." He had pointed at the elf girl then began pointing at the other girl but realized he didn't know her name. Or...Why she didn't have arms. "....Anyway!" He snapped himself out of his own funk and leaned against the door frame, taking another bite out of his granola bar. "I think you guys are in the wrong place. This is the guy's dorm. It's really easy to get lost but if you ask someone they can help you. I got lost like 6 times."

Saved from gunfire : Nessi Nessi
Waved at : Spencypoo Spencypoo
Currently talking to : GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Ahmya Mizushima

• She nodded her head. "Yeah." She tilted her head away from him as he came a bit closer. "So, do you have any specific reason for coming to N.A.S.?"

He would turn his head to the girl,”I was forced to by my adoptive parents-“ he would look at his deer it seemed so excited and he was so happy for the deer.

Ahmya Mizushima

• "Hm." Ahmya nodded her head and gestured to the open door. "So, I'm going to find my dorm. Are you gonna come with, or stay here, or what?" She didn't care if he stayed or went. If he stayed here, she could struggle to read the map unseen. If he went with, he would probably using his map, too, and she could see how to better use a map of a building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back