• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Myths and Legends, Today.

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
Hello [insert readers name here] If you've taken an interest in this I'm glad you've taken the time out of your day to be so. What I am hoping to make here is an RP based around Fairytale characters and those from Myths and such (Somewhat inspired by 'Fables') Below you will find a plot which I hope interests you.

The plot: Several thousand years ago the men, women, and creatures, that dwelled in the land of Manteria entered a civil-war between Kingdoms, slowly but surely the Chaos became too much. Camelot was the first to fall, the only survivor being the Elderly Sorcerer: Merlin. In an attempt to save the lives of those who did not follow and encourage the Chaos he opened Several Gateways from this world to ours. Those who were deemed fit by the gateways. Unfortunately the Sorcerer wasn't able to pass through for reasons unknown. As the other worldly beings entered ours they found it to be similar to theirs in a sense. So secretly they founded an underground Government and laws for themselves. Assigning special roles to some as the others took up mundane human jobs. And the Ages went on, mankind developed, advanced as did the otherworldly people. Until they reached Modern day. Immortal in this world they saw it all. Everything is swell...

...Until several unknown Otherworldies began thinking that they should take over the Mundane world for themselves. They were heavily warned about these types of actions. So while they prepared they disappeared. Slowly gathering equipment, training, and forming a terrorist cell to try and Topple the Other world Government so they may conquer the Modern world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back