• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Myths and Legends remake

Cheshire Grin

No cat has ever given a human a straight answer~
Co-Admin is: Nothingness Nothingness
*A remake of an old roleplay*

Summary:
Myths, legends, and curses are considered godlike. Mainly because they can outlive humans and be passed down through the generations. But what if, the Myths and Curses we have revered as stories were actually Gods? What if they were the ones who created humans and helped mankind become what they were supposed to be...or have yet to be? The Myths and Curses are the Gods of this Earth, the ones who created all, but sadly, because of greed, jealousy, and hatred, they had to go. One by one, the myths and curses slowly but surely disappeared. Only watching mankind from a safe haven where no human can go.

However, Earth had plunged into chaos and the Myths and Curses believe it is time to come back and return mankind to how they were before...before the pain, before the guilt, before everything fell. But they first must find their new human vessels to live in...

Are you willing to be that human?

If you have any questions or considers, feel free to ask me, I am more than happy to answer.

EDIT: This is a premade list from the previous resurrection of this RP.
Aokigahara Forest
The Pyramids of Giza
Curse of Oak Island - reserved - McGlitchy
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Gate of Hell
Temple of King Solomon
Noah's Ark
Eden - reserved - Happydeath
Atlantis - reserved - Cheshire Grin
Bermuda Triangle
Dragon's Triangle
Camelot
Lighthouse of Alexandria
Library of Alexandria - reserved - Dictionaddiction
Curse of King Tut
Mount Olympus
Stonehenge
Nexus - reserved - Andraus
Yomi
Fountain of Youth
Pandora's Box - reserved - TheHappyPikachu
Sherwood Forest
Mount Fuji
Muramasa
Masamune
Shangri-La

Last edited:
Jean Otus Jean Otus
Well, you will just have to tell me what Legend you want to do or pick from a premade list. I am finishing up the revising of the Lore so I can get that out of the way.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
Not exactly like that, but I do like your enthusiasm.

I am referring to the locations of the world as Myth and Legends such as the Pyramids of Giza, Mount Olympus, Mount Fuji, etc. I do have a premade list which I am putting in the first post to show more examples.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
Not exactly like that, but I do like your enthusiasm.

I am referring to the locations of the world as Myth and Legends such as the Pyramids of Giza, Mount Olympus, Mount Fuji, etc. I do have a premade list which I am putting in the first post to show more examples.
I'm afraid I don't understand.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
So, what Cheshire Grin means for this roleplay is that you know of the Myths/Legends of such places that supposedly exist but with no real proof yes? These places are ones like The Garden of Eden, Shanghai, Atlantis, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, etc.

So, no one knows if these places actually exist but for this roleplay, everyone will either be a personification of these places or Myths that surround other places that are known to exist. For example, Mount Fuji has the Aokigahara Forest in which there is supposedly an unknown force that resides there that causes people to commit suicide. People in the roleplay can also be the personification of these other things like the Forest.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
So, what Cheshire Grin means for this roleplay is that you know of the Myths/Legends of such places that supposedly exist but with no real proof yes? These places are ones like The Garden of Eden, Shanghai, Atlantis, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, etc.

So, no one knows if these places actually exist but for this roleplay, everyone will either be a personification of these places or Myths that surround other places that are known to exist. For example, Mount Fuji has the Aokigahara Forest in which there is supposedly an unknown force that resides there that causes people to commit suicide. People in the roleplay can also be the personification of these other things like the Forest.
Ah, I see. But one thing. I have some news for you about Shanghai, and it's really quite exciting.

Not only is Shanghai real, it's the most populous city in the world and the place where my academic advisor earned her graduate degree. She lived next to an all-night discotech that played songs that weren't really dancing music. Truly a magical place indeed.
I meant...Shangrila...x.x soorrrryyyyy

I'd be interested in pandora's box lool!!

I'm interested, my pick would be the Philosopher's Stone.

Now I'm not exactly sure if that counts, but if it doesn't I'd like to take the Curse of Oak Island.

animegirl20 animegirl20

I would like to avoid using fairytales as much as possible since they don't really hold any power in this roleplay.

However, I am more than willing to allow you to be the Apple of Knowledge curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back