• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythologos Academy

blue nebula

my ghost; where'd you go?
Mythologos Acqdemy is a school for students who secretly have specific supernatural powers. I'm nit ralking about kids who can make a ball of water or something, but kids that are born with a gift from different mythical beasts. They aren't born from these beasts, but they have each been given a supernatural gift from what most humans see as a 'mythological beast', but every story or myth has to start somewhere, right? None of us know it yet, but we hold great and amazing powers from this gift we've been given. We are called the Rythans, and each of us have been sent a letter inviting us to shadow at a top-notch high school called Raven's Academy. The thing is, that's a lie. When you get there, they explain the truth to you. You will be spending every other day here at this school, wether you like it or not.

1. There will be no vampires, or werewolves/foxes etc. I want people to find authentic mythical beasts.

2. This will be a detailed roleplay.

3. This rolpelay will use anime pictures only.

4. There will be a posting order to make sure that nobody get's too behind. With the posting order, you are allowed to post out of the order if someone your character has imteracted with posts, but you can only break the post order twice a day per person.

Wow, that's a lot of people! I'll work on the thread today/tomorrow, it will be up by Tuesday at the latest.

By the way, I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 GM's to help me out with things like roleplay details, accepting character sheets, and posting updates on the roleplay. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back