• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythological Creatures

wolfborn4

Night Howler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've had a LOT of interesting dreams over the years which I guess might interest some people to RP, though I'm cool with y'all adding some ideas.

If y'all are interested we could discuss plots and such for just a casual RP, I tend to reply fast with varying writing lengths from a few paragraphs to just one or so. Haven't been on the site in a long time but I might as well try to get back into rping with strangers since my friends got burnt out.

*An alien spaceship crashed into the pacific ocean and these little aliens grafted onto people to hide themselves so the government wouldn't kill them, they give people superpowers basically and one day my character (who is a guy) wakes up to find he has powers and is forced from his home as others with power try to kill him and transfer his power to one of their own, later on there's a big fight between my character and someone called the Rabbit that severely wounds my character, although the Rabbit tries to help he is corrupted by his gang leader and tries attacking my characters friend and little sister, he wakes up still healing and fights the Rabbit again anyways and this time we impale that suckers head... Its bittersweet but I woke up after we where trying to figure out how to transfer his power to my characters little sister. The fight scene was cool, my character had no bottom half so used his Venom-like ability (like from spiderman) to maneuver and swing through the air, this gunk that is his ability can also harden and form a blade so that's how we killed the Rabbit. (Aliens just wanna coexist? Or go home?)*

*Prop Hunt dream that seemed so realistic, it was on a Space Station and we were a team that drives mechs so that game was intense*

*There where no humans, only animals and run down abandoned human places. We avoided cities. We where ALL looking for a child or egg, an animal who could bring everyone peace though idk how and everyone killed each othe trying to find the egg. I found it and had a very hard time keeping people away til it could hatch, running didnt help because I had nowhere to go and fighting didn't help either because I was an herbivore.... Possibly a rabbit because I was very fast*

*These ancient aliens who have lived on the earth for millions of years hiding in the deepest parts of the sea have abilities they call a "Laugh" that need to be activated by a "Catalyst" unique to them, when humans start naturally evolving to have these "Laugh" abilities without needing a catalyst this angers the aliens and they send one of their abilities to the principal of the school of these new children*
*No life except dogs, very few humans, I was a fox*

*The rich people weren't robots, only the poor people (sounds backwards but its so they could control them and make them their servants or guards or whatever they wanted depending on what faction they where assigned to). The robots factions where determined by the different colors, I was assigned to blue (which is where I wanted to go but I can't remember why). As I was heading over to the group of others assigned to blue I saw my significant other on one of the floating islands beneath us and snuck off to follow him, at first I had no memory of anything from my mortal life and I had no clue why I wanted to catch up to him so badly but he recognized me and kissed me and I got all my memories back and we hid behind a cliff on a small tide pool by a saltwater waterfall until I had to go back to the blue group before anyone noticed I was gone, the dream kind of ended after that though there where a few clips where I would sneak out to find my significant other again*

*There is a man, he goes by name names; genie, loki, an angel, Caeurus, Occasio (or Tempus), a miracle worker, Lucifer, although he goes by whatever name those who meet him wish to call him everyone know exactly who he is an what he does. He is a man who can give anyone what they truly desire no matter what race, age, species, where they live, what time period, what world, what dimension.... Any and all are welcome to his place of business, a personal dimension neatly tucked away from the chaos of wars, poverty, divorce, suffering, and pain. A place where you can be whatever you want, whoever you want, and do whatever you want as long as you follow one simple rule.... There are no rules!! Death is an illusion. But when this miracle worker finds a woman who's wish he cannot grant things start to change, he finds himself powerless to stop the chain of events this woman and her people are going through. Even in his personal dimension their problems follow them inching the woman closer and closer to the truth about his god-like miracle worker and the true reason for a world full of happiness, pleasure, and laughter... (he's a god, the littlest brother, from a place beyond the physical dimensions where they must always follow strict rules and never interact with the physical world and he's been hiding from his family for millenia because he just wanted to have some fun and help people)((the reason why his family can't find him, is because they're all in his mind, his conscienceness, even himself in a way..... Everything is an illusion, his imagination))*

*I had a dream that I can't quite remember the plot but I remember an important character. When people started getting suspicious, people he was even helping, he had to play dead so they would ignore him long enough for him to escape... Because he had white hair, and white haired people where not supposed to have abilities (when they did they had the strongest abilities). I guess abilities are defined by hair color, when they die or lose their powers their hair turns white, old age can diminish their powers.... Anyone with white hair who has powers, isn't defined by color, they don't have just one ability, they have the potential to learn them all (such as combinations of colored light can create white)*

*So my character lived in a huge underground bunker, that kind of resembled a mall, where they had daily scouts patrolling outside the entrance and supply runners for items the bunker was running low on or no longer had in stock. There was a strict protocol for anyone coming back in from the outside, a tower of metal cages that acted as stairs (and what had once transported the animals down into the bunker) was what they used to leave and enter the bunker and at every turn the entire way down each returning runner or patrol member was tested to see if they had been bitten and if they where turning. My character was at home at the time which happened to be on the ground floor near the back where the animals lived and where the large underground aquifer was. One day as the patrols were switching from the morning to afternoon shifts they where ambushed, being unarmed and defenseless the single infected broke her way through and she was able to swiftly increase her numbers once she took out both patrol units and turned them in seconds. All the infected now had made their way to the bottom of the bunker and all hell broke loose as the news traveled down to my characters house. It took seconds for the father to get himself, my characters uncle, and my characters brother ready to evacuate the bunker. As a group we rushed through the chaos avoiding everyone, those already infected and those not, we ran to the tower of metal cages and began climbing.Thankfully we got ahead of the attacking infected and where about to get topside when the door sealed us in. Though all hope was not lost when we all quickly made our way to the last remaining evacuation raft hanging nearby the rushing water of a underground river which lead all the way to the surface. The father, uncle, and older brother began cutting the raft free from where either hung when the flood of infected began making their way back up to pick off the rest of us, everywhere around us infected where attacking the people banging on the bunker door or still climbing. One managed to get a hold of the uncle and without a second thought he jumped off the tower of crates taking those who had attacked him down with him. The father and oldest brother cut faster and once the raft was almost free he urged both my character and older brother onto the raft as we waited for him to join us. He comforted us as he told us the way to the nearest bunker and cut the rope while his face turned grey, an infected had bitten his leg when we where watching our uncle sacrifice himself. As soon as the raft hit the water we screamed and held on tight as we where carried far away to a calm lake above ground. ((The infected could talk, their skin was grey and sometimes cracked like dry dessert clay, bloodshot eyes, black gums/nails/saliva, they where strong and fast, of course destroying their brains killed them but you had to hit the base of the brain where the spinal cord connected and then burn the body or else their blood could contaminate food, water, and people.))*

*People where replacing the old Guardians after the temples overnight became a modernized maze of trials, sending out two pill bottles each. The first was something the contestants simply had to survive, if they did they could take the second set of pills to confirm father right to proceed to their next trial in finding the temple. Each had their own other trails along the way and working the temples but they where being stacked up quickly by greedy, heartless people with no will to serve as guardians. The story followed the path of a young boy struggling in highschool whose best friend convinced him to take the wolf Guadian pills because they would help him survive til senior year, after he himself had taken the snake guardian pills. It had gotten to the point where the boy had just do survived and was ready to take the next pills to confirm his place.*

Last edited:
Recently, I've gotten into the Scottish myth of the Selkie. It is a Scottish Mermaid, a Seal who sheds its skin for a human form. It is said that, if you find a Selkie's Seal skin, you can take it and hide it to make the Selkie obey you. Men have even made a female Selkie their wives. She may even have children with him, but she constantly longs for the sea. Once she takes back possession of her Seal skin, she will leave to the sea and never be seen again. Other lore says that she may visit her children, sired by the human, as a Seal and watch them and greet them.

That's a very interesting story idea, we could talk about it more in a pm if you'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back