• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Do you mean that they come to the school in a non-human form or that their appearance is human-like enough to not need a magical form?

@Wild Born @DrCake Just a quick note to promote another rp I've signed up for - it's called The Orphanage in the Woods and the link is in my signature and also here for those on mobile. Its in the realistic/modern section but it actually feels more like modern day fantasy. It's a really interesting and unusual idea and I'd love to see it in action, but nobody's signed up for it apart from me and the owner. It would be really great if you could have a look at it and hopefully join? No obligations but it feels like something you'd enjoy.

Becauseroleplay said:
@Wild Born @DrCake Just a quick note to promote another rp I've signed up for - it's called The Orphanage in the Woods and the link is in my signature and also here for those on mobile. Its in the realistic/modern section but it actually feels more like modern day fantasy. It's a really interesting and unusual idea and I'd love to see it in action, but nobody's signed up for it apart from me and the owner. It would be really great if you could have a look at it and hopefully join? No obligations but it feels like something you'd enjoy.
It does seem like a great idea, but since I'm still new to roleplaying, the 7 sentence minimum seems like it would be too much for me; but if it does get started up, I'll consider joining once I get more used to roleplay.

@DrCake It's ok, thanks for having a look at it anyway.

It's getting quite late where I live, so I'm going to have to log off for the night. I'll start the rp tomorrow (for me at least) as soon as I can. Sorry about the delay for those in different time zones.

Um... Quick Question! Is there a limit to how long and/or short posts length can be? ^^"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back