• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mystic Messenger Roleplay!

Lemonl

Rematch! ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
Hey! I'd like to ask around if there's anyone interested in doing a Zen x MC role play with me?

I can play either MC or Zen, depending on whichever one you would like to be.

Personal Preferences

1. If I'm the one playing MC, I'd prefer to called by my MC's name in the game, which was Shiro.

2. Please be at least Semi-lit or Literate. I like being descriptive and detailed, so I'd prefer if you're able to do the same.

3. I'd like it to be a combination of chatroom and real world type role playing. By that, I mean that I'd like us to role play both in the chatroom setting and in a normal setting.

Examples:

Chatroom

[Zen has entered the chatroom]
[Shiro has entered the chatroom]
Zen: Hey Shiro!! I'm sure you're worried about why I'm not in the house right now.
Zen: I was just getting groceries, don't worry, I'll be back soon.
Shiro: Okay, thanks for making sure we have food. It's hard to wait for you though...
Normal

"Zenny! You're back!"
Shiro runs up and hugs Zen.
"Oh...you were gone for so long...I was starting to worry..."

"Ooh...Shiro I'm sorry for making you worry. Let me make it up to you. I'm making dinner tonight!"
Zen takes the bags to the kitchen and puts away a few things. Then, he gets out some cooking items to start making food.

Fun role play starting stories (not limited to these):

MC is afraid of thunder (short)
(Zen and MC)

I'll find you (long)
(Zen, MC, Ray)

The Accident. (long)
(Zen, MC, Jumin, Yoosung, Jaehee, 707)

Beach day! (short)
(Zen, MC, Jaehee)

Fireworks (short)
(Zen and MC)

Echo Girl Strikes again!! (long)