• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 - ooc. [closed]

loving all the sheets & placeholders so far yall !! i think now's also a good time to mention that i'll also be looking to have a good gender balance (preferably not skewed more than 6/4 in ether direction), so sheets that fit into that (right now male) will be more heavily considered :)

hi i love ur ideas!! are we ok to just post a character whenever we'd like, or would you like anything to be run by u first? :)

hi i love ur ideas!! are we ok to just post a character whenever we'd like, or would you like anything to be run by u first? :)
ah tyyy !! you can go ahead and post them whenever you’re ready!

I think I will be switching my character to a guy since the characters are pretty femme heavy right now

the competition for the fleet is lookin' TOUGH rn.... (・_・ヾ not y'all all writing such cool characters........

nonetheless..... a placeholder is up! praying for muse to carry me forth 🙏

cd261514095c965cf4349a54717bcb69 (2).jpg
hi hello i saw a percy jackson rp and came RUNNING WITH A PLACEHOLDER IN HAND !!

jericho 🤝 simon 🤝 andrea
doing track & field (wtf is a ball sport raahhhh)

my character is almost done! just need to write the history and relationships and it should be gucci ^^ but if everyone needs more time it’s perfectly fine !

i should be fine to finish by the deadline, but really fighting to figure out how to write again 😭 it's so hard after not writing for a period 😭😭😭

i should be able to clutch up before the deadline > : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back