• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Myria] Together we Explore

Seikaze

That [Myria] mark says that this RP is always set on the world of Myria which was designed by me, Seikaze. [Waiting for an applicant]

Myrian Date Setting: Year 1300

In order to keep the story and dialogues flowing, a full review of Myria is recommended which is here, http://www.rpnation.com/threads/grand-ultima.58436/ You can ask me to put more information.

Its the Season of Darkness again and people from all regions are advised to stay on any place's premises and if they live outside, stay in their houses specially at night. During the relocation of humans and elves living in the Grove's forest outskirts (which is very dangerous during the Season of Darkness), they were led to the shoreline by the Gale Region Knight Army (Knights do not have mana cores and is skilled at combat).

At that time, a large pack of nightclaws (A shadow wolf that can blend with the shadows) invaded the relocation group. If not for the other pack that came after a pack leader nightclaw's howl, the army could've fended those wolves off. Since the shoreline was near, Army General Raiten commanded the relocation group to run towards the extraction ship while his Knight Army holds them off.

The relocation group, in panic ran as fast as they could. In that event, two young kids got seperated from the relocation group. Unable to follow they ran on the opposite direction. The fishermen's harbor. When they nearly got in the boat, nightclaws jumped out from the shadows on the treeside but then a knight that had been instructed to search for anyone who strayed far from the group rushed to their defense blocking the nightclaws with his shield. The Knight told them to use one of the boats to sail away from naturos and made enough time for the kids to get away.

These two kids, now seperated from their original life get harbored into an unexplored island far from any region. Here they must survive the harsh wilderness, now with another life nothing to do but explore this island, and soon. Myria.

The story begins at the knight army's arrival for the relocation group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its night. Wolves are howling in the distance and the moon is shining brightly. The date for the relocation is today and the army has arrived. "Mom? Where are we going?" A young kid sitting in a short staircase in front of their house asked. "Don't worry son, we're going to a safer place. Its only temporary. They are taking us to Gale Region." The kid stood up and looked at the small dagger his father gave him. His father is in Machina Haven working for a living there as a Mechanic.

"ALL RIGHT! Everyone! Please line up here and we'll be moving to the Extraction ship in the shoreline!"

Everyone started moving towards where the captain pointed and the knights stood guard at the side, behind and front. The kid held his mother's hand and started worrying. His mother patted his head and smiled at him. "Stay with me. Ok?" His mom said. "Ok." He responded in a somehow gloomy manner.

((Sorry))

"..." A young girl tightly holding her belongings looked around as she stuck close to the back, often going on her toes to see whether the line's yet moved. "..!" She noticed the knights take guard and looked around , just as worried. "...Everything will be fine...I hope.."

The line has started moving and the knights from all sides raised their shields in guard. It is the season of darkness after all, these forests are very dangerous now. Everyone was quiet and only nature and the armor of the knights was heard. "Mom, are we near yet? I'm starting to get tired..."

asked the boy again. "I don't know either son. We'll just have to wait."

After a few moments, the captain stopped and looked through the shadowy part of the forest. He raised his hand ordering the group to stop. Everyone was not sure why and started murmuring. Silence filled the group but then...

"KNIGHTS! Focus guard on the right side! Nightclaws incoming!" The shadow started to bend and then came pouncing dark wolves from the shadows. Knights had rushed to the right side of the group and started fending off the pack of nightclaws. The knights were outnumbered and they had a group to protect.

The relocation group started to panic but the captain told them to calm down. "W...What's happening? Im scared." The kid started tugging onto his mom's clothes. "They'll manage, we'll survive." The mom worrilingly looked at the defending Knights. They still had hope but then when the howl from the pack leader came, the captain saw no chance. The second pack ran around circling the knights. "Everyone from the relocation group! Run ahead to the Extraction ship! Hurry! We'll block them off!" Ordered the captain and plunged in slashing at the wolves.

Everything was a mess. Everyone started to run and shout towards the ship in the shoreline. While that happened, the kid held tight onto his mom's clothes scared. Due to the large group running, some people bumped onto them making the kid loose grip onto his mom's clothes falling to the sandy ground. "Oww!! W-Wait... Mom? Mom!?" The kid stood up and ran towards the group but they were already too far. "Wait uupp!. Oh no.... I was left out." He said in loss of hope crying there.

"!!" Terrified, the girl stood a moment watching the knights fend off the Nightclaws before, she was roughly pushed by a few person, shouting out cries of fear before snapping out of it. "Gotta make it to the ship...!" She tightens her grip on her sack before running, now later than a few seconds, a smaller Nightclaw ducks underneath the defense and slashes right at her bag. "Uwah!" She falls but quickly gets to her feet, ditching the bag. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees a few knights dealing with her attacks and the bag a mess across the sand. 'Dammit!' "!" She spots the young boy crying in the middle of the panic. She stops momentarily to yell at him. "What are you doing?! Don't just sit there, crying?! Run!!"

"What are you doing?! Don't just sit there, crying?! Run!!"

The boy wiped out his tears after he heard that. "H-Huh?" 'Run?, Run where?' He looked everywhere, there's nowhere to run. The whole place was surrounded by Nightclaws except for the ship. The bowmen had sniped the incoming Nightclaws from the ship. Two average sized Nightclaws had set their sights on him and started walking slowly towards him baring their fangs.

The kid backed out slowly in fear and started getting teary eyed, his face in fear. "Ahh!!!! Someone Help!" He shouted.

The girl was a few feet ahead when he shouted. She turned her head to him, watching him back away in fear. She frantically looked back to the boat which was starting to depart from the shore and back to the boy. Her entire body tensed as her eye darted around looking for a solution. 'We won't be able to get to the ship on time if I go help him...!' She spots a way to possibly make it past the pack if they ran fast enough and darts back to the boy, grabbing a slightly heavy rock. As soon as she reaches him, she throws the rock at the Nightclaw, distracting them a for moment and grabs his hand. "This way!!" She pulls him along, ducking behind the rocks as they run the opposite direction. The girl looked back for any monsters coming their way and as she did, she spot the boat rowing off. 'If we were to have run back, most of those monsters would've got us...'

The moment he was nearly ravaged by two Nightclaws, the girl pulled him away and distracted the Nightclaws saving him from sure death. As the girl was pulling him the boy had a clear sight of her appearance. 'Who is this girl? Why was she not in the group? Was she also seperated?' There were so many questions on his mind. He saw the group of Nightclaws killing knights one after the other and chasing after the ship that was already moving away.

"There's no more chance... We can't get back there anymore.." As he was still holding the girl's hand, he saw something behind the trees. The waters shone under the moonlight brightly and showed something in the distance... 'Wait a minute... This is where we used to fish!' He remembered and thought that was the only chance. "T..There." He pointed at the small harbor with a boat large enough to hold more than one person.

She looks back at him, still holding his hand tightly but she notices him pointing. "Hm?" She points the harbor and her eyes widen in realization. Quickly looking around, she concentrates on getting to the harbor. "C'mon! We have to hurry!" 'We have a chance..!'

"O..Ok!" The boy nodded and followed the girl. They stood up and hurried to the harbor but then three alpha nightclaws jumoed from the shadows in pursuit of the two blocking their way again. "No... Not this again!" The boy held the girl's hand tighter.

This time, one knight rushed to their aid tasked by their captain to ensure that no one was left. When one of the alpha nightclaws pounced, the knight jumped in front of them and blocked the attack with a towering shield. "Go! Just go! I'm gonna hold them here!".

"!!" 'But-!' With a click of her tongue, she takes him towards one of the boats and sits him down, pushing the boat into the shore. "C'mon..!! The boat slowly gets pushed into the waters and she continues to push until the water's just above her hip and she pulls herself up. "Ah! Grab an oar!"

"Y-yes!" He grabbed the oar slid beside him and started paddling to help her. As they were moving away from the shore, he heard the extraction ship blowing its horns as it also moves away. 'Mom....' He had a sad look on his face.

The Knight had also fallen from a large clawing of an alpha nightclaw but he already took down two of the nightclaws himself. "Hurry....." Said the knight as his dying words and clinging onto air. His hands fell and the alpha nightclaw started running towards them. The boy gasped as he saw that. "Oh no! Its coming!" He hurried paddling as he saw it getting nearer.

"Yaah! Take this!" The boy smashed the alpha nightclaw's head with his oar making it stagger a bit giving them enough time to get away into deep waters. The Nightclaw jumped but almost drowned trying to chase them.

"We got away now... " He looked at the starry night sky and held his dagger high. "We're lost... Where are we gonna go now?" The boy looked at the girl as if trying to memorize her face.

The girl sighes slowly looking back several times... "...I don't know really..." She looks up as well. "I was more focused on trying to stay alive... the ship was supposed to take us to this Gale Region right..?" 
((i think i'm gonna call it a night, i'm growing tired. i'm also working tomorrow morning so wanna continue this around 5pm?))

"Yeah... And.. Oh! What is your name? I'm Hira. Hira Rinneku!" The boy cheerfully set aside all the current problems and asked the girl. He was still a kid after all.

"Lily! Promise me, you won't leave me... Right?" Hira sat in front of Lily and raised his pinky. "You swear?" He asked. Seems that losing his mother really had an effect. All he wants is someone to get comfortable with. 'Wherever the current takes us...' He thought.

Lily stares a bit, a little unsure. She sighs softly and smiles, nodding her head. "Sure." She holds out her pinky and wraps it around his own. " I promise."

Hira turns back to face the front of the boat. Naturos is getting farther and farther away from sight and soon all they could see is the sea. He silently waited for some time but he yawned feeling really sleepy.

"Can you wake me up when we see an island? I think i'm getting sleepy..." He asked again. He tucked his cloak into his arms and slid himself on the curve of the boat to sleep placing his oar beside him. 
Hira turns back to face the front of the boat. Naturos is getting farther and farther away from sight and soon all they could see is the sea. He silently waited for some time but he yawned feeling really sleepy.

"Can you wake me up when we see an island? I think i'm getting sleepy..." He asked again. He tucked his cloak into his arms and slid himself on the curve of the boat to sleep placing his oar beside him.

"! Sure..." She makes sure he falls asleep soundly before retrieving her own oar and sets it down. 'We're gonna need to deal with food... I can probably catch a fish somehow... But fresh water is needed at most...' Sighing softly, she leans against the edge of the boat, deep in thought.

Soon after he fell asleep, he dreamt of his father. That moment his father gave him the dagger. Everything was so blurry and only his father's mouth and body was seen. It was at the harbor of Machina Haven, being carried by his mother in his younger years. "Hira... Grow up to be a strong boy. Im giving you this to protect yourself. Now, I have to go. Take care of him Cera!" It seems that those were his father's last words that he heard.

Cera, her current mother took care of him since then, teaching him a little about magic but not training him. He had no contact of his father since then. He talked in his sleep saying "Mom.... Dad...". 
Soon after he fell asleep, he dreamt of his father. That moment his father gave him the dagger. Everything was so blurry and only his father's mouth and body was seen. It was at the harbor of Machina Haven, being carried by his mother in his younger years. "Hira... Grow up to be a strong boy. Im giving you this to protect yourself. Now, I have to go. Take care of him Cera!" It seems that those were his father's last words that he heard.

Cera, her current mother took care of him since then, teaching him a little about magic but not training him. He had no contact of his father since then. He talked in his sleep saying "Mom.... Dad...".

"..." Lily hears hears him sleep softly and at that moment realized how much she missed her father, too. 'But i don't have him now...' She remembers her father's words a few weeks before she ran off: "Stay strong, or die trying to be." "..." 'I need to stay strong...' She glances over at Hira once more. 'For Hira...'

After some time, Hira was woken up by the splashing of water. He sat up and saw Lily catching fishes. "Is that for breakfast?" He sat beside Lily and looked onto the waters. Different kinds of fish swam deep below. The moonlight glow still made the water shine bright.

((I'll be going to school now, I'll be online maybe 10 hours later.))

((Kay))

She nods somewhat distracted. "I'm been rowing this boat for some time, and then I noticed the fish, so I'm catching some now. I also found a canteen of water under the seats. So we'll be able to last a few days out here.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back