• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings myfanwy's ymofyniad | request

myfanwy

forever tilted

tumblr_os3wh3bB801uypfuuo1_400.gifv
hey, hello, hi. i used to go by e d e n on here, though after a long hiatus and name change, i have decided that i want to get back into some fun cooperative writing with people again!

a little bit about me: i'm twenty two years of age, i'm a female, a scorpio, yadda yadda. generally easy going, haha.

my style is trash and awful, though should you want to role play then you should know a couple of things:
× realistic claims only​
× don't rush for replies!!​
× proper spelling and grammar. i'm not super picky and use lapslock in chat (and maybe the rp if you're style is similar). i would like to see the proper usages of 'their, they're, and there' along with 'you're and your'. perhaps even some oxford commas.​
× shouldn't have to be said but: no godmodding. just uh... don't control my character. also! tying into it- don't recommend a face claim. i'm slowly adding to my characters, so if you pick one you like and then tell me to change their claim i'll scream.​

don't post on this thread, it shall be used for my plots. pick one you like and pm me ^^

[class=tabs] background-color: #ffe3eb; border-radius: 2px; box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #fff1f2; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-family: Crimson Text; font-size: 13px; font-weight: initial; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 250px; text-align: center; width: 30%; position: relative; top: 0px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 2px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: transparent; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Realistic) (show tabsContentRealistic) if (eq ${currentTab} Fantasy) (show tabsContentFantasy) if (eq ${currentTab} Seasonal) (show tabsContentSeasonal) [/script] [script=tab] hide tabsContent show tabsContentRealistic [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Realistic[/div][div class=tab]Fantasy[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]Seasonal[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRealistic"]
Notes on a Coffee Cup
Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?"

Take 'em or Leave 'em
Muse A has lived across the street from Muse B for as long as they can remember. Muse B is introverted, and in the few interactions they’ve had with one another, Muse A has learned that Muse B suffers from social anxiety. Staying inside and getting lost in a good book is far easier for Muse B than interacting with people face-to-face, but they don’t want to be cut off from society completely. As their own way of connecting to others, Muse B has constructed a homemade library at the edge of their property, through which they share books with anyone who chooses to contribute. No one really notices the little library however, besides Muse A.

One afternoon when Muse B doesn’t seem to be around, Muse A decides to drop off a few books they’ve enjoyed. On a whim, they leave a note in one, anonymously recommending it to Muse B. After reading through the book, Muse B leaves a new book with a note of their own in it for the next person. Muse A, having seen Muse B venturing to the library, takes the book before anybody else can. Gradually, Muse A and Muse B begin a daily/weekly correspondence with one another, though Muse B has no idea they’re writing to their neighbor.

A friendship develops and the notes get longer and a little more personal. After a couple of weeks, Muse A has finally decided to ask Muse B out for a cup of coffee, but somebody else takes the book meant for them! Now, for the first time in ages, Muse A finds themselves on Muse B’s doorstep, unsure what Muse B’s response will be when they find out the truth.​

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentFantasy"]
A Fine Feathered Friend
Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.

One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.​
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentSeasonal"]
Summer @ Sprinklez
Muse A lands a part-time job at the local ice cream shop for the summer. Though the pay is better than minimum wage, Muse A’s not enthused to spend sunny afternoons inside, scooping cones for bratty kids and demanding customers while their friends are catching waves at the beach. To make matters worse, the shop manager’s a little weird and Muse A’s sole co-worker is standoffish for no apparent reason, making the work environment pretty awkward. The first few shifts seem to crawl along for Muse A, causing them to contemplate quitting before their starting week is up. Muse A’s outlook begins to change, however, when Muse B strolls into the shop. Muse B is a relative of the manager and the last new hire of the season. Muse B is cool to Muse A (unlike their other co-worker), always lending a hand when Muse A makes a mistake or taking the blame whenever the manager is looking to scold someone because Muse B knows their relative won’t fire them. Muse A and Muse B become good friends in a short span of time, happily spending hours hanging around the shop even when one of them’s not scheduled to be at work. They make the most of their slow summer together.​
[/div]

I know it said to PM but due to my rinky dink phone I can't upload an avatar so that I can start a PM! I have OCs in mind for most of these plots and would love to do one with you if you would PM to discuss specifics! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back