• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings my unpredictability should have you cautious

Atelophobia.

nickname is atel. gimme hugs.
Hiya!
original.gif
I'm new to this site but I've been roleplaying since I was in middle school so I would like to say I'm pretty okay. I've roleplayed on another site but they were very strict on the silliest of things so I discovered this site! Please PM me if you would like to 1 x 1 with me! I like having a mutual creative person, this means that It won't just be me who is coming up with stuff. So, let's get started!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*What do I like?*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm a very realistic/fantasy kinda gal. I like when real worlds clash with supernatural areas or evil with good kinda plots. I enjoy LGBT+ characters! I prefer female x female because I feel more comfortable with it but anything will do really!
:snail:
I do not cooperate with anything that is smut. This includes 18+ content considering its against the site's rules and I just don't feel comfy with the idea. Anything romance or steamy is fine with me though ( kissing and stuff like that ) but if the characters are going to be doing the non PG-13 then we will fade to black. Like I said in the beginning, I'm looking for people who will be contributing to the plot and events but also who doesn't mind being friendly! I am a very laid back person and love making friends so it doesn't always have to be RP related. Also, I like being knowledgeable about things so If you grow uninterested or believe it to be dull let me know! I don't want to be ghosted!

I swear I'm nice (⑉´•˶˶̫˶ •`⑉)...

I'm not picky when it comes to people who RP. I'm not going to be a monster over mistaking grammar because I get it!
Please give more than one sentence. I like to write at least 2-3 paragraphs. Sometimes, I find myself doing even more than that just so the other person has much to write off of. If you tend to mix past and present tenses together, I recommend looking at a chart that lists them! I used to have the same problem and sometimes but rarely do make the mistake on mixing them together and looking at a chart really helps. Other than that, I understand if you get mixed up!

Coding is not essential but its allowed! I enjoy seeing images that relate to the character, kinda like a mood board. Also, I do not mind real face claims or anime ones but please let me know which one you are going to do! I don't want to have my character be a realistic face claim and yours being anime, It will make things awkward :X.

I love when RP get edgy, comical, romantic, and dramatic! If you have any triggers, please let me know! (Examples; drugs, murder, mental illness, etc)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Ideas☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
(Note; I usually have plots for these Ideas so if I have a ♡, that
means I have a already thought out one. IF I do, this does not mean
we have to do it! You can even come up
with your own one if you want, I do not mind. )

♡ Vampire x human
♡ Demon x human
♡ Guardian angel x human
♡ Angel x Demon
Mythical creature x human
Cryptids vs. 2 humans
Zombie Apocalypse vs. 2 humans
Werewolf x human
♡ Powers meets human x regular human
Mafia x regular
♡ Goth x popular
(cliche I know but it's fun)
♡ Closeted x non-closeted
♡ Rich x middle or lower
♡ Joe vs. person
( Joe is from the netflix show, you. I would prefer if you
watched the show to do this one! This will probably be my only fandom idea)

♡ Bookworm x Class clown
♡ Childhood friend A x Childhood friend B
Witch x witch hunter
Witch x human
Vampire x vampire hunter
Shapeshifter x human
♡ Detective x Murderer​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back