• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Suckish RP Search!

Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu
Not new to Rp or the site. Had an account a while ago and until I unlock that account, I made a new one for convenience sake. Hoping to find some good RP partners! About me:

- I am a minor, under 18, so, if that bothers you, turn away now. I'm not that picky on my partner's age, though. But I completely understand the boundaries.
- I write in the third person, past tense. I'm looking for someone who will do the same!
- For the most part, I want something with at least more than 8 sentences. I can do longer too but that's just what I want and what I typically like to give out. Which also means, I don't take one or two liners. I'm firm about this, I like writing more than just a paragraph and want someone who will do the same.
- I am bisexual, the majority of my characters are too. They're also mainly females since I feel like I lean too much into tropes with males and I don't know what it's like to be body dysphoric for Trans characters.
- Be mindful, I do have some triggers but I will gladly let you know and be respectful of yours! (All RPN site rules apply too) I don't mind dark themes, though! Just getting too deep in it doesn't really catch my interest. I don't want constant blood and gore but I don't want constant cute-fluffiness.
- Romance in a story is a must for me! (Bonus points if it's a good mix between dark and light.)
- Other genres I like are modern, modern fantasy, some medieval, parts of futurism like dystopias and stuff. Just ask or suggest and I'll gladly talk things over with you!
- At least two replies a day from me. I want someone to do the same too, more if you'd like. I lose interest if I'm left on read for too long, nothing against you, I swear!
- I don't play canon characters in fandoms. I will do the fandom world if I like the plot enough and occasionally do some canons in the background but not as a main.

- Nerds/geeks x popular kid (I don't have a pref for this one, I can do both sides easily)
- Prince/princess x commoner
- A soulmate AU, which means I don't have a role preference on it exactly.
- Any kind of high school RP
- Rich x poor
- Toughie x softie (No pref, I can do both!)
- Athlete x other
- OC Celeb x Fan (Not really a pref, I could do either!)
- Gamer x other (I can do both! No pref!)
- Hidden Creature x other (No pref, def can do both!)
- ER Doctor/Nuse x detective (Will elaborate on this if asked. No pref, I'll do either)
- Something involving fairy tales. Or Descendents of fairytale characters. Mainly want to do the twisted versions.

- Some DC and Marvel Movies
~ You can ask what I know about the MCU and DCCU one and I'll gladly tell you!
- Deathnote (Anime)
- The Outsiders (book)
- Mystic Messenger
- Some Disney movies. Ask I will tell!
- Youtube? No idea if it counts as a real fandom but just something with YouTubers would be interesting.

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head, mention any and I'll let you know how much I know about it and if I'm willing to try!

I do have plots and stuff to go with some of these options but I'm pretty open to listening to my partner's suggestions and all! Hope to hear from you!​

Last edited:
I'm interested in a couple of these if you're still looking (while you get to do whichever role you prefer)

• Prince/Princess x Commoner
  • Vampire x Human
  • Werewolf x Human

I tend to reply pretty fast and typically with a lot (I can ping-pong all day on some days). However, since I'm sometimes restricted to mobile, I can't guarantee 6 lines every single post because it'll look to me like I wrote 6 lines when I wrote less as it looks on the website. I'll try and counteract that as much as possible though. Romance is of course something I love and I can play either gender while engaging in any gender pairing.

I like Modern, Modern Fantasy, High/Medieval Fantasy genres. I can also do Sci-Fi, but I'll admit that I don't have a lot of experience with it. I'm pretty experimental though, so that's fine too.

If you're willing to have me, shoot me a PM

Hi! I’m also pretty new here and I’d be interested in roleplaying. nerd/geek x popular kid sounds pretty fun (:

Hey, I have an old OC who's a prince and I'd love to play him again in your prince/commoner thing??? He's a bit of a trash bag but I love him.

Hey, I’d love to play the princess or the nerd/geek

Been away from the site for a while now so I'm just getting used to everything again, but I'd be keen on doing the Werewolf x Human and Vampire x Human pairing if you like in modern fantasy setting.

PM me if you're interested. :)

Hey dude, you even acknowledging the people who are responding to your thread? I't kind of a dick move bumping a thread instead of responding when these people are communicating interest.

Hey dude, you even acknowledging the people who are responding to your thread? I't kind of a dick move bumping a thread instead of responding when these people are communicating interest.

I am, I Pm'd them directly as it would happen eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back