My Roleplaying World

IronTaurus

So I am a DM since almost a year back, I am still playing with my first group and I love to write my own stuff and make my own changes to get my rp world right. What I need is a bit of feedback and I can't really post it in my usual rp sites because my players can see it. Anything is useful, and I am not easy to insult so don't hold back anything you see is wrong with what I write. 

Anyway since i've written it on google docs it is easier for me to post a link to the text.

A bit of background before this though;  The city in question is the home city of a player's character, at the time he wanted to play a character from a place in the north at that time I had only managed to create the map of a single land named Avena, it had borders to a few other lands though and one of them was Legaria up north. he invented a name of a city and checked with me. I said that the name was good and explained the core idea of how I wanted Legaria. The idea of Legaria is a very large land that is divided in several kingdoms individually controlled by their respective king or lord. Legaria is similar to skyrim and I often call it the land of legends because it has many strange legends of heroes that defeat giant beasts of all kinds. The kingdoms in Legaria however has a very frail relation with each other and it is not uncommon for them to wage war with each other.

One of these kingdoms is the city of Thranduhaim and the home city of the PC Valerian: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nJPAl6TAGLAhjbBPlo0z77XYmSGS9gAyKlx92vWUzVk/edit?usp=sharing

Lastly, I also put up a moodboard (the attached photo) to give the feeling of the land Legaria so you can imagine how it is.

Legaria_Moodboard.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I have moved your thread to the appropriate section. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back