• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Princess / / Watashi No Hime / / 私の姫 REVIVAL

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
My%20Princess_zpsfmrtxd2b.png

I sincerely wanted to do this roleplay, but things didn't work out, so I'm looking for a Princess to take on this role!
Yuck. I know that was corny.

. . . T h e P l o t . . .

Fairy tales consists of love, a Prince, and a Princess. Their Prince charming or others may believe to be their knight in shining armor, running to their princess, sweeping her away from all the negativity that the world encircled for them. A princess must be beautiful with amazing dresses to choose from considering their misfortune of events that fall to them.

BUT.
This isn't a story about a Princess searching for her Prince charming.

Rather…
She's trying to love her true self.

The true reality of a fairy tale is far different from a little childish story, and our protagonist of our story is a woman who can have anything she wanted except for her self-esteem. It wasn't her fault that she was an obese child. Rumors spread that her parents spoiled her so much, all of her nourishment consisted of desserts lined up for her. In reality, her obesity was caused by her depression at a young age when she lost her mother.

Although her father remarried, it wasn't the same anymore. Her stepmother loved her dearly, oh, don't misunderstand. It was a poor child's broken heart when she heard her mother passed away. As our protagonist continued to grow up to turn into a young teenage girl, she was often bullied because of her physical appearance. Teenagers around her age snickered at her wherever she went, friends often use her because she was wealthy. The young woman in this story continued to suffer from her depression all the way until she graduated. College was right around the corner and she wasn't looking forward to another year of humiliation. She's tried everything to help fight her obesity but nothing worked, until one day, she was ready to give up her life due to the constant bullying.

Now, the story doesn't end there. Someone special, very special to her decided to make a move and help her change by inviting three of the best men out there.

2_zpsbduwkmq4.png
xHDrCjv.png
0rWDWNt.png

You really think that it's going to work?
Interesting enough to me...She sounds like fun."
"Just to be sure, but I think that she could do it if she works hard enough.

Three men coming from different backgrounds decided to sign a secret contract with our protagonist's father. What's the catch? To help the ugly duckling become a beautiful swan. It'll take awhile and yes they have to be patient, but if the three succeed, they'll receive 1 million yen each. At first, it sounded like an easy job. An obese girl being trained and treated like a Princess by three handsome fine men. Not to mention, they didn't think they'd fall for someone like her, but only time could tell if they were wrong or not.

[ What's the deal with the contract? ]
"You cannot fall in love with my daughter, otherwise the deal with the money is off.”

My%20princess_zpsafxjauec.png

B e f o r e Y o u P o s t . . . .

This is an interactive roleplay, meaning I am controlling three characters while my partner will control one character (Obviously the protagonist of this story). The choices you make will affect whether the three guy's affection bar will raise or drop [randomly & based on what they like/dislike]. I need a roleplayer who is willing to handle their patience with me.

I don't mind whether or not my partner writes a paragraph or two.
Don't be scared if I write more or less based on circumstances.
All I ask is for no one-liners and to follow along with the guidlines.
I don't know how I'm going to choose for my partner yet if there's more than one, but I'll think about it lmao.

Comment on the protagonist, she's just a super wealthy girl not literally a princess. Hope I didn't scare anyone off ;u;

Derp. My character Previews;

HqQxS50.png

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Fitness Trainer

zTG4wn5.png

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Nutritionist
SPECIAL: Blind
[Temporary]

HK6AZCn.png

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Bethrothed Fiance [Whether or not she likes it]

xHLwcu4.png

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Stylist

Same. I saw this before, and was super interested, but I can't recall what happened after I expressed my interest...

Same. I saw this before, and was super interested, but I can't recall what happened after I expressed my interest...
It died after my first post ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
I believe my partner was just too busy (or I scared her) so I didn't mind . . until I watched the trailer again and felt sad that I never got the chance to do this roleplay.

It died after my first post ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
I believe my partner was just too busy so I didn't mind . . until I watched the trailer again and felt sad that I never got the chance to do this roleplay.

Ack, I'm sorry! (I don't recall if I was said partner, but if I was, that was kind of a butt move on my end)

My life has significantly toned down since, so if you'd like to give another go, I'd be willing.

Ack, I'm sorry! (I don't recall if I was said partner, but if I was, that was kind of a butt move on my end)

My life has significantly toned down since, so if you'd like to give another go, I'd be willing.
Lmao no don't worry about it. It was actually someone else, but I'm debating on how I'm going to do this.
{Depitcted that there were more than one interested...I was screwed cause I'd have to choose ಥ_ಥ}

Oof, yeah, that's a bit of a problem. I'd suggest doing two versions, one with each of us, but I can see that getting a bit confusing on your end. Since Carmelita Carmelita posted first, why don't you go with them? I'll kinda be a backup player if it kinda falls apart.

Oof, yeah, that's a bit of a problem. I'd suggest doing two versions, one with each of us, but I can see that getting a bit confusing on your end. Since Carmelita Carmelita posted first, why don't you go with them? I'll kinda be a backup player if it kinda falls apart.

I personally thought about doing two versions, but if so, I'm planning on changing the characters so you all wouldn't have the same guys... UNLESS it didn't matter lmao. (I mean you're only getting one person...unless you try to swipe them all. lmao)

This is a really cool idea that I'd like to try out, though I don't want to stress you out in making a decision. Haha.

Even if you decide on someone else, I just wanted to say that this is a really awesome
Idea. I haven't seen something like this before and it's really neat to see someone come up with such an original idea. I'm a poop head when it comes to being this creative. I could do it but I'm lazy. LOL

Also, I'm super envious of your style that you put this post together in. If I knew how to do all of that stylized stuff I would. Pfft.

Anyway, just wanted to express interest and that this idea is really good, and I like your style. :3

I personally thought about doing two versions, but if so, I'm planning on changing the characters so you all wouldn't have the same guys... UNLESS it didn't matter lmao. (I mean you're only getting one person...unless you try to swipe them all. lmao)

lmao I can only see the fact that they're the same guys mattering if the two versions take place in the same universe. If it's two separate instances that don't exist within the same timeline/universe as each other, then whether or not they're the same doesn't really matter haha.

But I'd rather not cause you any more work than you're willing to put out, so really it's up to you. I'm fine with any of the ideas presented in the thread.

This is a really cool idea that I'd like to try out, though I don't want to stress you out in making a decision. Haha.

Even if you decide on someone else, I just wanted to say that this is a really awesome
Idea. I haven't seen something like this before and it's really neat to see someone come up with such an original idea. I'm a poop head when it comes to being this creative. I could do it but I'm lazy. LOL

Also, I'm super envious of your style that you put this post together in. If I knew how to do all of that stylized stuff I would. Pfft.

Anyway, just wanted to express interest and that this idea is really good, and I like your style. :3
Actually, I personally hate my style lmao.
I feel like it's all over the place (I mean look at those cool BB codes that I have 0 knowledge of (;•͈́༚•͈̀)
I don't know how to stylize stuff besides coloring and changing fonts ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` ).
At this moment, I'm still pondering on how things will go and if you're interested, please do! I'm thinking of a mash up where I'll play the character but you'll have to respond to them by like a couple of selections, kind of like this
sXJOUl93UecQZed8P-2cTa4BxXK5V1z_n6xaAzx-eVcbpaAMO5G-DKiNH7SgZGow3Qsi=h900
If so, it's wayyyyyy simpler for me to throw out a thread/PM to all of you. With this idea, not only everyone will get the chance to roleplay, but each plot is different since everyone's mind of character is different (usually).

Gotta catch them all Pokemon. I wouldn't mind something like that but I just wanted to be apart a hella awesome idea. I dont want to stress you out, dude.

The only reason I'd probably stress out is just wanting to roleplay with everyone who's interested.
Always hated denying people (unless it's necessary) because everyone should have a chance ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Actually, I personally hate my style lmao.
I feel like it's all over the place (I mean look at those cool BB codes that I have 0 knowledge of (;•͈́༚•͈̀)
I don't know how to stylize stuff besides coloring and changing fonts ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` ).
At this moment, I'm still pondering on how things will go and if you're interested, please do! I'm thinking of a mash up where I'll play the character but you'll have to respond to them by like a couple of selections, kind of like this
sXJOUl93UecQZed8P-2cTa4BxXK5V1z_n6xaAzx-eVcbpaAMO5G-DKiNH7SgZGow3Qsi=h900
If so, it's wayyyyyy simpler for me to throw out a thread/PM to all of you. With this idea, not only everyone will get the chance to roleplay, but each plot is different since everyone's mind of character is different (usually).
Oh shush! It looks great! You did it, whether or not you know a lot about it, and t looks 100% better than what I can do. LOL

I'm fine with whatever, really. Do what you're comfortable with. Pm me if you want to talk more with me about things!

The only reason I'd probably stress out is just wanting to roleplay with everyone who's interested.
Always hated denying people (unless it's necessary) because everyone should have a chance ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
You will be to decide so it's all up to you but whatever you decide I'm fine with it. Also, you so freaking creative I am so jelly..

14b.gif

Oh shush! It looks great! You did it, whether or not you know a lot about it, and t looks 100% better than what I can do. LOL

I'm fine with whatever, really. Do what you're comfortable with. Pm me if you want to talk more with me about things!

Danks ;u; <3 I just like to play around with video trailers and plots lmao. I'm leaning more towards what I mentioned so everyone could get the chance to roleplay. It'd be fun that way for me too so that I can see where the story takes me to for each character ;D

You will be to decide so it's all up to you but whatever you decide I'm fine with it. Also, you so freaking creative I am so jelly..

14b.gif

tumblr_inline_oms423jUN31tpo94z_540.jpg

I'll do mai best. (Mentioned above with what I'm planning on doing)

You are such...an amazing...creator what the heck!?!? If you ever want to plot or do this, please don't be afraid to hit me up!!! <3

Hai everyone. I finally figured how to fix this roleplay so that those that are interested will be able to play all together!
This will consist of a good organization as well as teamwork from me to you fellow roleplayers. Are you ready to start the roleplay?
If so, it'll come up in less than an hour! Watch out for this thread!

Sign Sign

What the frickkk. LOL oh my gosh. All your rps are so amazing. ;;

Edit: and your trailer has Star Crossed Lovers. AKFKAJFKJ. Props dude. It looks amazing.

This is giving me the most beautiful otome vibes omg
Bravoooooooooo! This is super-cool!

Danks ;u; I tried to bring the vibes in the roleplay lmao. ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)

Sign Sign

What the frickkk. LOL oh my gosh. All your rps are so amazing. ;;

Edit: and your trailer has Star Crossed Lovers. AKFKAJFKJ. Props dude. It looks amazing.

Thankss. I'm a try-hard.
Kidding lmao. I just enjoy doing things like this. But I still can't code for sizzles (╬ಠ益ಠ)
It was hard to make the trailer but I was like, why not put some Voltage in here? ;D

Anyways I'm still accepting character sheets to those that are interested!~ !(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Here's the link to the official roleplay thread for further instructions.
[Yes, you lurkers may sign up too lmao]

mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Jelly x Filled x Donut Jelly x Filled x Donut Noivian Noivian Carmelita Carmelita
Andd ignore if the hype died out for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back