• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My New life as an Idol. With him

wildkittyatheart

Ok... so I’m kinda lazy to make it look fancy so please bear with me!!

She had waited all of her life for this one moment and now it was finally here. She took a deep breath and answered the call. She smiled and thanked them and hung up. She smiled and got ready for the day and headed towards the building and entered they told her that she would be helping someone new. She shrugged and finished her day. She headed home and was met by someone who claimed to be her neighbor. They went out together often and she fell in love with him as did he. She didn’t realize that he reminded her of someone famous and it wasn’t until she got bombarded by his fans that she realized who he was so she called him and asked and he told her yes.

So basically I’m looking for someone to play the famous k-pop idol and it doesnt matter what group he is from but i mainly know all of the bts members only!! Drop a comment down below if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back