• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom my mind turns your life into folklore (private)

captaindanger

Peter Parker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
okay, heres the thread :) im going to update this with my oc stuff as i get the time to do so. ive got a general idea of her character but of course just like we planned with tony’s character development, my oc will gradually grow and change over time. im very excited to see your oc and get to see how they adapt to the other avengers, tony being over the top, and so much more!!

credit to meyoco/kazuah on aminoapps for the oc form :) i in no way take ownership to this form!!
additionally, the faceclaim for my oc is scarlett leithold :)

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢
𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
╰─➤ 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰.
╰─➤ 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
╰─➤ 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
╰─➤ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩
╰─➤ 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰

𓆉 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉
————————
𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | emma rosaline elrod
𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 17
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 | december 13th
𝘇𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 | sagittarius
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | female
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | pansexual
𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲/𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 | irish and english
𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻 | united states of america

𓆉 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𓆉
————————
𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | diamond
𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | blue
𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | upturned/round
𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | full
𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | average size?? sorry idk
𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | soft to the touch
𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | usually straight
𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | a natural blonde
𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | slim and slender
𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 5’8
𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 110
𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | definitely varies depending on emma’s mood. before she took a break from her family, she was expected to have a full face of makeup everyday & to dress nice, so she complied. lately, shes been okay with skipping the lipstick and showing up to friend lunches in sweatpants. she does enjoy getting dolled up though, it used to be rare to see her anything but
𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | light freckles on her face that she usually covers with makeup

𓆉 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓆉
————————
𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 | emma is a very bubbly and friendly person. while she may look unapproachable, she is very easy to start a conversation with. she is often intimidating due to her somewhat lacking a filter and not easily able to hide her facial reactions to things. while she very vocal and oftentimes harsh, she is a soft person and wants the best for those around her
𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |
𑁍 genuine
𑁍 passionate
𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |
𑁍 judgemental
𑁍 has a need for everyone to like her (despite being judgemental)
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |
𑁍 meeting new people
𑁍 solving problems
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |
𑁍 when people are arguing/fighting
𑁍 snobby and uptight people
𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 |
𑁍 cooking
𑁍 writing

𓆉 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𓆉
————————
𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | currently, pretty meh. the reason she needs a roommate is because she is fighting with her entire family. she has a good support group though
𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | perfectly fine
𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮(𝘀) | terrified of snakes & never being loved for who she is as a person, just what she can offer (thanks dad!)
𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀(𝗲𝘀) | depression (that she manages well; this will not be a heavily noticeable part of her character. if this is a trigger, i will absolutely remove it. at most she will take a pill before she brushes her teeth)
𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | takes a daily pill for depression
𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲 | emma is a clean freak, so its safe to say that she never smells bad (if anything, she may smell too strongly of her mint mouthwash)

𓆉 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉
——————————
bio | emma grew up in a small town in new york with her mother (marla), father (dennis), and younger brother (wyatt). after her mother died (when emma was 9), her family decided to move closer to the cities to be near their mother’s immediate family. while emma’s dad got a promotion at the daily bugle that made sure her and wyatt never had to struggle, it was incredibly taxing growing up with what ended up being very critical and demeaning family members. often now she will think about how much nicer her dad was when her mom was still alive. her brother turned out to be just as cruel, and emma is seen as the black sheep of the family for various reasons, ranging from being an ‘avenger defender’ to simply having different thoughts and opinions from everyone else she is related to. despite this, emma had many ‘sort of friends’ but not too many close ones. she always felt like people wouldn’t like her if they got to know her well enough, which is why she looks up to spiderman so much. he gives people the benefit of the doubt, he protects everyone who needs it, not just people who he thinks deserve it. even in fights he pulls his punches. anyways, when emma announced that she was moving out to her family, it caused an uproar. she was nearly kicked out on the spot just for suggesting that she wasn’t following the unspoken rule in their family that was become the exact same as all the ones before her. she actually ended up moving out a few weeks before she was supposed to move in with peter because things with her family had gotten so bad, and she stayed with her grandma until then. between loving the avengers, being a feminist (and a very loud one at that), being a writer who doesnt just write about how bad other people are, being a writer for a company that stood against the daily bugle, being a successful woman in the writing industry, and being independent, she was apparently too much for her family. it has scarred her a bit from taking dating seriously and only maintaining surface level friendships. her therapist suggested she try to make connections anyways, so that’s what she is going to try to do with peter
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | single. she once had a very brief crush on peter parker, but it went away when he was dating mj
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 | video games, reading, writing, advocating
𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | she has high school diploma and is currently doing online classes for college
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | she works as an assistant at the daily bugle’s competition
𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 | her uncle is j jonah jameson, and because her entire family is against spiderman and the avengers, after emma wrote a popular column defending earth’s mightiest heroes, her family all but disowned her. they never fully supported her in anything she was passionate about and were very critical of emma growing up anyways, hence why she is taking a break from them and moved out. she has one grandma she still talks to often if not everyday
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 | she is religious enough to believe in a mightier and all knowing figure, but is not committed enough to pick a religion
⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢

Last edited:

aww i like amy! alright, so now that we have ocs made, do you want me to make the starting posts or do you want to?

Can you? I'm super busy and I have to make around 10 more OCs and make a reply, so it make take a while before I'm able to start.

And thanks! I still need to read your OC though. I just haven't been in a writing mood. But first, can we discuss plot. Sure, we have an outline of what we want to do, but I can't rp without a proper plot.

yes and yes! i know what we had planned for the base of the plot was sort of vague, so im okay with us doing more planning. did you have anything specific in mind that you wanted to add, or are you moreso wanting to come up with additional stuff to move the plot along? i ask so that im brainstorming the same general ideas as you. i know i like to think of little “headcannons” and sort of sub plots to keep things moving along so that theres not a dull moment (and will add depth to the story), but everyone is different and i want to make sure there isnt an error of communication on my end

yes and yes! i know what we had planned for the base of the plot was sort of vague, so im okay with us doing more planning. did you have anything specific in mind that you wanted to add, or are you moreso wanting to come up with additional stuff to move the plot along? i ask so that im brainstorming the same general ideas as you. i know i like to think of little “headcannons” and sort of sub plots to keep things moving along so that theres not a dull moment (and will add depth to the story), but everyone is different and i want to make sure there isnt an error of communication on my end
The latter. Like some overarching plot to push forward and cause suspense and something to do instead of just constant casual conversation. If you have sub plots in mind though, that may work. I was thinking on my side, maybe someone is trying to Kidnap Amethyst so that they could use them for similar reasons as Tony, but Amethyst is much easier to control since they're a child and much younger so they have more years on them

okay cool. thank you for clarifying for me. i LOVE the idea of amy getting kidnapped! i actually was going to suggest something similar so its neat that you bring that up. these are just a few off the top of my head, and i will divide the ideas between peter/emma and tony/amy with spoilers. some of these are just little things that could eventually turn into something with more planning or down the road, some of these are on the same scale of your example with amy being taken

if tony already knows joy, i think his awkward way of trying to bond with amy would be to talk aboit how much he loved their mother and the things they did together. but he would do it instead of trying to get know amy and it would make an already stressful situation worse (bc i dont think that tony knows how to dad at this point)

depending on how involved you want the other avengers (i do not mind playing multiple people, or we can play them as needed or whatever) amy will definitely hear more about tony from the other avengers than from tony himself. tony LOVES to talk about himself but never anything real. he just makes noise lmao. with that being said, i think itd be interesting if amy took a stronger liking to steve and it caused a rift between amy, steve and tony

i also think that amy could be the glue that gets tony and pepper to stay together & to prevent the accords from ever becoming a thing

i feel like amy would either make their own iron suit and tony would get mad, or tony would make one with/for them to protect amy

oh, and maybe tony goes a little too over the top with grand gestures? i imagine him throwing a massive birthday party at some point for amy but he doesnt know when to cool it (might only work if amy doesnt like social crowd and/or gets embarrassed by stuff like massive parties and whatnot)

i feel like tony would get shit from the media for abandoning his kid and itd be a cool turning point in their relationship if amy went up to a reporter and told them off and/or defended tony, even though they really didnt have to

amy should get injured somehow during the rescue mission when they are kidnapped & tony loses his mind over it for weeks (think on the level of how upset tony was about peter being snapped)

i think if amy ever gets grounded, she should just rewrite friday’s commands so that the technology in their home doesn’t enforce the “grounded child protocols”

with peter and amy being roommates, i think it would be interesting for peter to eventually look up amy’s articles online and realize that the reason she moved out was because she respected spiderman more than her family/how deep her family issues are rooted and its when he finally starts to be less closed off to her

if emma is the one to catch feelings first, maybe she finds herself in danger trying to do something nice for peter and spiderman has to save her & she basically dumps everything on him in a panic lol “OH MY GOD I JUST DIED TRYING TO GET TAKEOUT FOR MY ROOMMATE I JUST WANTED HIM TO NOTICE ME AND MAYBE PICK UP SOME TOOTHPASTE NEXT TIME HE GOES TO THE STORE” (bonus points if later on, he finds out another girl likes him & emma encourages the girl to ask peter out even tho she herself likes peter too)

maybe awkward/angsty moment where peter doesnt know that emma knows aunt may and she ends up coming to their apartment to drop something off for emma??

i think it would be interesting if peter realized the spell doctor strange put on everyone was affecting emma differently (other than her recognizing peter as a previous high school classmate) bc one day she wouldnt know who mj is but another day she would be confused because “what do you mean you dont know ned?”

peter has to pick up emma because she got drunk and kicked out of a local party because she spent that time arguing with someone over which of the avengers are more likely to tip well at a restaurant (or they get drunk together at a party and have to sneak back home without getting caught by police)

peter realizes how close emma is to figuring out he is spiderman and tries everything to prevent it (which makes it more obvious to emma lol)

That's cool, lol!

Yeah, especially since I'm sure he wants Amy to feel loved since he never felt that way by his dad. And Amy would eventually steer to the topic of why he abandoned them, and wonder if he even cared about Amy at all.

We can just play the others whenever we need to! And lol, honestly, I take Amy as the type of person who hates America and wants to move to a different country. Plus they're a rule breaker and they like to cuss. I don't know how well that would go over with Steve XD. But there could be something there. It's a great idea!

And ditto. They would probably yell at Tony if he ever tried anything and lecture him about his past mistake with Joy.

And ditto. Amy would definitely make one on their own when they're like 14-15. I'm sure that they would be fascinated by the idea, and push for taking gymnastics and martial arts until then.

I take Amy as the type of person who likes big things, actually. But they also keep a very small group of friends around them, and they do feel like there is such a thing of going too big, especially since they would usually only get a home baked cake and a small present from their mother.

No, no, no. Amy is hotheaded and impulsive. They would probably cuss out and read the reporter like a book, embarrassing them in front of the media, or maybe even go so far as to punch the reporter if it's later in life. Speaking of which, I need to go edit their personality now that I'm up and running. I put that they don't get angry easily, but I imagine them as some sort of hotheaded, easily angered, spiteful, boss ass bitch.

Oh god. He would probably not leave her for weeks XD I can imagine him creating a semi-sentient AI like Jarvis or Friday.

Oh my god. I didn't even think of grounded protocols. XD I can see them trying to get chocolate milk and the AI alerting Tony when they try and their just like, "But my chocky milk... 🥺"

I will reply to your side in a second! I finally got into the groove of actually doing anything today, so I'm going to go ahead and read your OC!

all i gotta say is amy being hothead is going to make that plot so much more interesting 😂 and honestly, i could see steve liking amy regardless of the fact that they are a troublemaker. i feel like he would be able to remember that he was once their age and that everyone at 12 thinks they know everything. whereas tony isnt as emotionally mature. so it would drive tony CRAZY that steve would be able to get along and earn the respect of a rebellious 12 year old kid - his kid - but that tony himself couldnt figure out how to bond with amy. it would make a cool learning moment for tony and an interesting moment for amy if they overheard a fight between tony and steve about it, and then tony gets emotional and steve actually tries to help him bond with his kid after seeing how serious tony is being this time around

all i gotta say is amy being hothead is going to make that plot so much more interesting 😂 and honestly, i could see steve liking amy regardless of the fact that they are a troublemaker. i feel like he would be able to remember that he was once their age and that everyone at 12 thinks they know everything. whereas tony isnt as emotionally mature. so it would drive tony CRAZY that steve would be able to get along and earn the respect of a rebellious 12 year old kid - his kid - but that tony himself couldnt figure out how to bond with amy. it would make a cool learning moment for tony and an interesting moment for amy if they overheard a fight between tony and steve about it, and then tony gets emotional and steve actually tries to help him bond with his kid after seeing how serious tony is being this time around
Yes! I love this! Also I finished reading Emma, and honestly, I love her character so much! She's a badass for doing that!

Can you give her a more serious phobia like one that's not tangible? Like abandonment? Something to overcome and such, and also get in the way? Also, can I get a bio? It seems like she may have suffered trauma and I love character depth, so I want the deets

The bio doesn't have to be long. Even if there isn't enough info for more than 5 sentences, I'm cool with that.

yes absolutely! sorry i was actually having a hard time of thinking of real fears, i think im going to lean more into the family issues and take inspiration from that flr her fear. ill edit her thing asap

OOh!! I love that! The character layers will be peeling! I feel like he would slowly learn that closing himself off to everyone isn't good for him or those he holds dear since he brought out a lot of the best in others. (Which would also cause problems if he fell in love with your OC and MJ remembered, or he wanted to remind MJ and Ned, but loves Emma instead. That rhymed. I'm a poet.)

Oh god, the self sacrificing nature of kids these days... Lol. But no, that would be hilarious, especially if it stayed on his mind and he was like, I never thought of them that way before and then realizes he had deep buried feelings for her as well.

Oh my god I love that. He would be so confused! Especially if Peter never told May who he was rooming with. Wait have you seen No Way Home?

Oh yeah! It would be like she was constantly on and off on remembering something. maybe he would try and fix it at first, and goes through all the trouble, but realizes he doesn't want to.

Ooh! Both of those ideas are pretty interesting... But uhm, aren't they under age?

Oh my god, he would be like "But, I'm not Spider-Man or anything, y'know," *cue nervous laughing* and then Emma is just like, "Uhhh... I didn't ask?"

i added a phobia and the bio was put in under “additional info”. i think the bio actually describes her fear better than the phobia, but if it doesnt make sense let me know and ill adjust it a bit

omg, i forgot that aunt may… and that they are underage. LOL. maybe its happy who comes over instead of aunt may? i could see him still helping out at the kitchen may worked at, but im pretty sure he also got into legal trouble during NWH so i dont know if he could just casually walk the streets of new york without being recognized

it would be so funny if while peter realized that he likes emma, that by then emma had decided to push her feelings down for him so when peter is dropping these obvious hints, emma just tries her hardest to not read too much into anything and then is really surprised when she finds out he likes her
“what? i didnt know you liked me!”
“what are you talking about? we danced in the kitchen until two in the morning because you were sad and i bought you the lego flower set so we could build it together!”
“i thought you were just being nice!”
“was i just being nice when i held your hand when we were walking back to our apartment after spiderman saved you? i even got you real flowers then!”
“i dont know!”
“what about when i kissed your cheek and wouldnt let go when you hugged me?”
“….okay i see how this is all adding up”
additionally, i could see peter losing what feelings are left for mj if she was unable to see past why he let stephen erase everyone’s memory. if she werent able to forgive him for whatever reason, or if she saw how perfect peter and emma are for each other

i could see emma somehow accidentally forming a friendship with spiderman (which could just be peter secretly wanting to get to talk to people without having to be vulnerable himself). like, peter pretends to pick up overtime at work or something but he always hangs out with emma on the roof of their apartment as spiderman and just letting her talk all the time. but one day he accidentally brings it up as peter and he knows he goofed up, and emma knows that she only told that to spiderman, and they delicately dance around it before peter makes a real effort to throw her off before she either calls him out on it or he stops trying to throw the scent off. similarly with emma knowing that he and ned were friends, i feel like he would pick up on that immediately and start randomly wanting to talk to her all about high school to see what else she remembers lol

Awesome! I love her backstory! It really gives her more depth. Wouldn't a fear end up being rejection then if she doesn't like making connections due to the fear of getting rejected?

Yeah... lol. And yeah. But I don't think he was proven guilty, so.

Oh god. I can definitely see that. XD And Peter is just so confused as to why she was playing so damn hard to get XD And Maybe both? She gets upset, and it could cause a rift between Peter and Emma, because Peter is trying to fix things between him and MJ, and isn't sure what he should do, but then Mj comes in for a save and is like, "I understand now, I'm still mad at you though because your promised, hurt yourself, and eventually those you cared about. But your more suited for Emma. Besides, I'm seeing someone, myself."

Oh yeah, definitely. And then she's like, what were we talking about, again? like five minutes later

Peter is going to stutter so much once he realizes he fucked up XD He'll look like he's seen a ghost

i feel like it could be rejection as well. the only reason i didnt initially put it was because she is constantly rejected by her family so she’s sort of used to it lol

i could see emma giving peter space once people get their memories back and being understanding about the whole situation. she wouldnt intentionally make him feel bad about wanting to try to work things out with mj, even if it killed her inside to watch everything unfold. i could see happy feeling awkward about the whole thing too since he knows emma from them volunteering together after the spell, and he obviously knows peter really well from before the spell

omg, emma is going to be SUPER embarrassed. she will probably continue the conversation as if nothing happened, but she’s going to be cherry red once she realizes after the amount of times she has gushed to literally anyone about how cool spiderman is, and how she told spiderman herself all of her secrets and thoughts. and its going to be obvious that she put the pieces together because she will be in too much shock to try to hide it in time

Well you can be constantly rejected and still fear it. I mean, I was constantly manipulated and guilt tripped by the one who called themselves my mother, but I was still afraid of being used by people I held dear for a long while after I cut her off.

Yeah, everything would just be so upside down. Especially if it happened right after Peter and Emma admitted their feelings

XD I can see Peter trying to console her to be kind, but find it so funny.

thats a good point. some wild things are about to happen in both plots haha. i dont know if im more excited for amy to get kidnapped or for emma to confess to spiderman

do you feel like we have enough to get started or would you like to throw around ideas some more?

I think we've got enough. We can figure out the deets of whose kidnapping Amy and why later

alright! if you ever do want to do more plotting just let me know. do you still want me to make the starting posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back