What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My little pony - darker??

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. Mystery
  5. Realistic
I'm looking for an rp in the MLP cupcakes/muffins universe? I can play as Pinkamena/Pinkie, one or more of her sisters or an OC.

This could be set after Rainbow dash has been *unalived* and Pinkie's sisters come to town as well as an OC or two, joining up and making more ponies into treats. I love the gore and the story behind her sisters, and especially Minkie Pie. I'm really fine with any scenario, just to be in this particular universe.

My OC: Tobacco Blossom, Age 17(pony years), Description: Creamy white coat, shaggy black, red and orange mane with deep red eyes. Earrings and long socks/stockings. Cutie mark: A cigarette and Tobacco Blossom Flower crossing eachother (she sells drugs and uses them for certain deeds)

Eh i have no clue if this is the right way to ask but im new to this so- uh cheer <3

Users who are viewing this thread