• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom my heroes have always been cowboys [RDR II interest check]

Lua

UFO Hunter
"You have got to keep the faith."
giphy (2).gif

Everybody's gone, either dead or close too it. With the law at their heels, Dutch Van Der Linde (along with Micah Bell) headed for the hills in the opposite direction of Tahiti - once again seeking another place untainted by the modernization of the west and the unfairness that comes along with it. Along the way, with some smooth talking and promises, a few new troublemakers decided to join the cause. What are you willing to do for your new family?
Red Dead Redemption 2 - somewhere between the end of the game and the end of the epilogue. Dutch at it again with the crazy dreams and expectations of others. I would ideally love it if somebody could play the good ol' boy himself - but otherwise I can just throw him in with my characters/character. I know it's been over a year since this game came out, but I can't get it out of my head! If you're interested, please post below!

Rules:
- Please be kind to one another.
- OOC after a post in parenthesis ((like so)) and otherwise posted in the OOC thread. If lots of people like the idea, we can move to discord for OOC.
- Quality posts of 2-3 paragraphs.
- No Mary Sue or Gary Stu type characters. No time for that in the wild west!
- No god modding.
- Please be active, or let the group know when you are not going to be. If you're no longer interested in the story, kindly let us know!
- Some minor romance is okay, but if it's going to be anything more than that then take it out of the main!
- If you're not sure of something - ask!
- All characters must be approved by me before posting in main thread.

dutch.gif

Last edited:
I mean, I love RDR, but I've never actually rped it before so this would be a first

You can jump in if you want. We don't have the money for Tahiti yet.
Hmm. The question is what character. I don't think I can handle Dutch, much as I love him.
Do have a few OCs that do work. So who knows
Also who knows if I'll join my life my be super stressful depending on the next few weeks with court bullshit

Oh God I've been waiting for this moment. I would be honored to be Mr. Van Der Linde, and I might throw in an OC as well. Possibly a lawman

Oh God I've been waiting for this moment. I would be honored to be Mr. Van Der Linde, and I might throw in an OC as well. Possibly a lawman
ARE YOU GONNA BE GANG PAPA? :o I'll give you permission to copy everything from his wiki in your character sheet.

So I'm making two characters.

1.) Dutch Van Der Linde: bad boy extraordinaire
2.) OC that is a Pinkerton/Bounty Hunter who devotes himself to finding and killing Dutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back