• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

JustJess

Purple
original.gif

❀ About Me ❀
Hello, Jess here. I'm Female / 21+ / USA
Looking to keep this search thread short.
Feel free to PM me for further discussion / plotting.

❀ Seeking ❀ & ❀ Roleplay Location ❀
❀ Doubling / 3ed / Canon X Oc
Two Paragraphs / Quick & Frequent Replies
PM / Forum / Discord

❀ My Hero Academia ❀
Seeking: Bakugo or Tamaki
I can play almost anyone. Ask.

❀ Plot ❀
I thought it would be cute for UA students
to mentor students from other schools.
Open to any and all suggestions.

This is it. This is the moment.She told herself still lacking a bit of confidence. This single moment in time would change the rest of her life forever. She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves as her mind raced. She could get caught thrown in jailed or worse killed before the cops even showed up. There was no more time to process this situation she needed to take action now. She innocently knocked over her drink on the table causing the drink and ice to slip into the floor. “I’m so sorry,” She said in an embarrassed tone standing to clean up the mess on the table with her napkin. “I’ll clean it up immediately.” She offered heading towards the kitchen and opening the supply closet.

The man has been suspicious of the women from the start. The more time he spent with this woman the less threatened he felt by her presence. She had an air of innocence and purity. Even the way she clumsily knocked over the glass was endearing. He stood and followed her into the kitchen. With a soft chuckle he stood behind her as she stared into the food pantry. “The cleaning supplies are in the hallway. Let me get it.” He offered. She gave her a smile and nod of approval as he walked to the hallway. Opening the door he saw the mop and bucket both of which he grabbed. He headed back into the kitchen and she was gone. He filled the bucket with some hot water before heading back into the dinning room.

❀ ------------------------------ ❀

She always hated elevators but she lived on the 11th floor. There wasn’t too much of a choice aside from eleven flights of stairs. Which she’d normally considering doing but today she had a few bags of groceries to take up to her apartment. She smiled nervously to her elevator partner a handsome man who lived on the same floor. He made a witty comment about him not seeing here - in the elevator, often. Which got a soft laugh out of her distracting her for a brief moment as they went up more floors. “My arms and feet are grateful I’m here.” She said with a smile. “What about you, come here often?” They had often flirted like this in passing but never serious ever came of it. Just two strangers passing each other everyday. Nothing more.

He let out a deep chuckle in response to her words. “That’s right. How did you guess? Have you been stalking me?” He said giving her the slightest smirk and raise of the eyebrow. He could tell how nervous she was and he had known about her aversion to hanging in the box 10 floors off the ground. Suddenly that box jolted and the women before him let out a quick scream from her lips. It appeared it had powered down and he swiftly went to hit the emergency button. “That’s strange.” He thought as nothing happened. They almost always had someone watching the cameras in the building and that included the excavators. He knew this because his father was the one who monitored the cameras. “Take a deep breath.” He said trying to calm the women.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back