• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
Hey guys! I was wondering who would be down for a my hero academia rp! In this group, I was thinking of doing an rp either right after all the students graduate from U.A and become pro heroes or perhaps a few years after leaving U.A and see how the heroes cross paths years after graduating from U.A. For this rp I only want us to use canon characters.

Taken Characters:
Ochako Uraraka - Lycoris Lycoris
Shouto Todoroki - Dark Enforcer Dark Enforcer
Momo Yaoyorozu - lonecoyote lonecoyote
Izuku Midoriya - frisky101 frisky101
Tokoyami Fumikage - Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Koji Koda - Computing Magus Computing Magus
Sero Hanta - Computing Magus Computing Magus
Asui Tsuyu - MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
Kirishima Eijirou - Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
Nejire Hado - Mena Mena
Tamaki Amajiki - Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Kiminari Denki - TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017
Monoma Neito - TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

Also, if there is going to be romance, we should also discuss which ships we will be doing so that it's fair for everyone~​

Last edited:
I'm down with IzuOcha. If we do that pairing, would you guys want to do Todomomo?

I would need to be convinced or at least see how the rp goes for that since I don't ship Momo and Todoroki ^^!

Last edited:
Hmm...I don't wish to intrude if you no longer need heroes. However...

If you are still searching, I would love to join you as Tokoyami Fumikage.

I can play a character, but note I only watch the anime though. Some new things that only appear in the manga won't be noticed by me, lel.

Spoilers for the anime-only watchers, I think:

Hagakure light-bending thing I keep hearing about in Reddit. I think they showed this in the mangga which is why people don't underestimate her as much now? I didn't really look this tidbit up. This is just an example I can state about things I won't know about other character's new revealed information of their Quirks, thus I might mistake a few things.

Guess I'll be Sero, then! You can bet that I will be active.

No wait, not sure yet. Can I control two? It's fine if just one.

Silently watching y'all proposing ships like:
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back