• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

Hmm...
Both could be fun to do honestly, which makes deciding on it that much harder.
Which do you think would be more enjoyable for you?
True...
Well having them dating allows us to elaborate on them more as a couple..
But not having acted yet would allow for more development...
HMMM,,
Honestly I think it'd be interesting to see them work up to being a couple! And then we could elaborate from there...
That okay with you?

True...
Well having them dating allows us to elaborate on them more as a couple..
But not having acted yet would allow for more development...
HMMM,,
Honestly I think it'd be interesting to see them work up to being a couple! And then we could elaborate from there...
That okay with you?
I agree with you 100%. Building into the relationship would allow for an earlier portion of development, along with leaving room for the other portion down the line.
So building into their ship it is :)

dank_by_bunty_and_friends-dbthejz.jpg

lonecoyote lonecoyote Did you want to discuss the ship?

Sure! But honestly, I don't really ship Todoroki and Momo either or at least in the end that the two of them remain together forever. I think that they'd date each other through highschool and then maybe break up.

Momoroki/Todorozu is cute and I can see why people like it.

Sure! But honestly, I don't really ship Todoroki and Momo either or at least in the end that the two of them remain together forever. I think that they'd date each other through highschool and then maybe break up.

Momoroki/Todorozu is cute and I can see why people like it.

Agreed!

Maybe they can be exes that remain friends?

lonecoyote lonecoyote I think Todoroki would also go to her for advice or opinion on matters. Perhaps they even have tea at times?

Do you think it was Momo who decided to break up?

I like that. I think if Momo decided to cut it off, it would be because she didn't want to hold him back from becoming the amazing hero he is. BUT I was cleaning and thinking and thought that what if Endeavor did an arranged marriage between the two because he saw the usefulness of Momo's quirk and wanted the next generation to take on her useful quirk as well. I can see Endeavor doing it against everyone's wishes and Momo's like "I hate this too but this could be way worse."

That's a good question. I had not actually figured out the plot as I would love to get everyone's input and possibly create a plot together~
Maybe a rogue student?? Or some other evil bound to appear...
I'd love to talk plot, it's one of the most interesting parts to me ^^
Also... How many people will we be accepting? Will there be a cap..? In my experience smaller groups are usually better, but that might be just me!

Maybe a rogue student?? Or some other evil bound to appear...
I'd love to talk plot, it's one of the most interesting parts to me ^^
Also... How many people will we be accepting? Will there be a cap..? In my experience smaller groups are usually better, but that might be just me!
Perhaps some new villain group like the league of villains is starting up and they need a lot of new pro heroes to figure it out and stop it?
I'd love to discuss more as I love hearing everyone's ideas.
Also that's a good question, I guess ten or twelve would be a good number as if we get too many it will be hard to keep track of.

Ooh here's my little idea. Maybe the new villain group is taking control of other pro heroes (eraser, midnight, mt. lady, Kamui Woods, etc) and with the new disappearance of these and more heroes, the new heroes have to step up and figure out what the villain is after and fight the teachers. That's just a snippet of an idea that I just thought of.

Last edited:
Ooh here's my little idea. Maybe the new villain group is taking control of other pro heroes (eraser, midnight, mt. lady, Kamui Woods, etc) and with the new disappearance of these and more heroes, the new heroes have to step up and figure out what the villain is after and fight the teachers. That's just a snippet of an idea that I just thought of.
Oooo that sounds interesting! But how would the new heroes escape control? Or maybe that's a risk they constantly have to avoid? That could be a cool mechanic...

Oooo that sounds interesting! But how would the new heroes escape control? Or maybe that's a risk they constantly have to avoid? That could be a cool mechanic...
I was thinking that the villains don't have enough information on the new heroes and that's how they avoid being captured. Of course they could be captured, but that's all depending on if this idea gets used or not

I was thinking that the villains don't have enough information on the new heroes and that's how they avoid being captured. Of course they could be captured, but that's all depending on if this idea gets used or not
Ah, gotcha! I like it :3
It also adds more than just the risk of getting hurt...
But it's up to the GM, in the end...

I like that. I think if Momo decided to cut it off, it would be because she didn't want to hold him back from becoming the amazing hero he is. BUT I was cleaning and thinking and thought that what if Endeavor did an arranged marriage between the two because he saw the usefulness of Momo's quirk and wanted the next generation to take on her useful quirk as well. I can see Endeavor doing it against everyone's wishes and Momo's like "I hate this too but this could be way worse."

Ooh, yeah, though... are you up to date with the manga? If not, then we can do this if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back