• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Emvi Square
Crazy Maze (Training Grounds)
Interacting with: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , NightMoves NightMoves , Foogels Foogels
Mentioned: simj26 simj26 , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Emvi watched Tsurei leave with a pained expression, before looking back to those who were still with her. She let out a quiet sigh, something which deepened upon Matt's request to let him be her legs. "I...don't know whether or not I'm going to be all that useful on my own for a while. Maybe I really did make a mistake earlier," she replied, slowly shifting her stance in order to climb up and onto Matt's back several moments after his prompting. That telltale tingling sensation was still present, but maybe the cost was greater than the reward, at least for the time being. With one of them--namely her--down for the current count, there was less manpower to go around than they might need. Tsurei would have come in handy, but she was far gone by then.

She looked at the other two, forcing out something of a hollow smile in hopes that she could convince the two that she was fine. "Alright, well...maybe we should all just stick together for right now," Emvi replied, glancing down at Matt, before looking to Manabu, "I doubt that I'd be able to scout all that well for another few minutes, so I won't be able to give you anything useful until then. I don't know what your Quirks are, but if what we saw was only the beginning, then maybe regardless of where we go, we'd go farther together." She held out a weak fist, as if hoping that someone, or perhaps even the both of them, would follow through and give her a bump. "I don't know a lot about heroes or anything like that, but in a lot of videogames they fight as teams, right? We don't have to win or anything. We just have to pass. I think that's something that we can all do together." Her weak smile grew a little bit. It was odd, being aware of her own smile. "I'm sorry that I'm not all that useful like this. Let's go where Stella and that other girl went, we can all team up and get through this."

Last edited:
Mathew Pilles,5f2026ce677604dc99c9b8a4c6f25202.jpgObstacle Maze
Matt grabbed a hold of Emvi's legs and stood him. He almost went too far back and quickly corrected himself almost forcing Emvi closer to him. He suddenly felt his face get warmer and was worried that people would get the wrong idea. But that wasn't what he needed to worry about right now. He needed to help Emvi and everyone else out of the maze. He saw Emvi's fist and knew she was going for a bump. But he was afraid of letting go of her so he just nodded his head in agreement.

Matt nodded over to the other people around with a smile and started to walk away from everyone to meet up with Stella. He walked kind of slowly due to carrying Emvi, but also because Matt didn't want to bounce Emvi too much in case it hurt. He decided he would talk to Emvi since he was carrying her. He looked up a little but accidentally bumping the back of his head into Emvi's body and quickly looked back forward. "My quirk is Magnetism by the way. I'm like a walking magnet."

Matt remembered Emvi saying something about games and had to ask "So, uh.. You play a lot of video games? You mentioned something about it. I personally like the 'Story beyond earth' series." Matt was hoping she knew what he was talking about and didn't think he was weird. He kept trucking along trying to make it over to Stella and the other person. He couldn't really check but he was hoping people were following him. Otherwise he would look even more weird for carrying a girl with him.

(Interacting: _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves )

Manabu thought about the decision that Emvi had come to. It was true that she couldn't really move on her own. Would sticking with her be a hindrance then? Possibly, but maybe this teamwork thing had some merit. He would go along with it. Honestly there was nothing he could really lose. He wasn't here for himself anyway. His parents would be angry at him for not trying to be the best, but what if being the best involved this thing called teamwork? He would need to take a risk here.

The boy looked at the fist that Emvi extended towards him. He had been ready to stop the blow, thinking that she was perhaps trying to use her quirk on him, but nothing came. "That...was much too weak to be a punch." He mentioned, clearly confused. He inwardly shook the confusion off. Perhaps Emvi was just being odd.

"While winning is definitely the best course of action, I'll go along with this for now. I've never really fought as a team, so it'll be an experience." Manabu admitted as they walked towards where Stella had gone. He was unsure as to what was going to happen. Perhaps he would enjoy working in a team, perhaps not. There was no knowing until he tried.

As they walked it seemed that Mathew was trying to make conversation about something that Emvi had said earlier. "What are video games?" He asked as they arrived at where Stella and another girl were standing. Manabu extended his foot to press on the nearby pressure plate to see what the new trap was. A boxing glove swiftly came from the wall before slowly pushing itself back in. "How are you two planning to cross?" He asked the two that the team had just approached, seeing as they were clearly ready to do something.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Foogels Foogels _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26

Emvi Square
Interacting with: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , NightMoves NightMoves , Foogels Foogels
Mentioned: simj26 simj26 , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

The girl blinked, clearly confused by Manabu's own confusion. She lowered her hand and clasped Matt's shoulder instead in order to hold on. She'd have to talk to him about fistbumps later on.

Thankfully, Matt had decided to break the odd silence, and Emvi looked down with a bit of a blink. "Uh--yeah, I do, sometimes." Sometimes. Understatement of the year. Though, now that the topic was raised, she realized that she hadn't played a single spot of videogames since arriving at Whitewater. It had only been a few days, to be fair, but it was still starting to feel like an eternity now that the idea had come to light. "Story Beyond is great! Did you play the new one yet? Story Beyond Ursula, I think," she replied, a bit of normalcy working its way into her voice despite the strangeness of their surroundings. "It's got way better characters and story than the last one. Story Beyond Yseria was a...disappointment."

She pursed her lips slightly, though before she could continue the conversation, Manabu interjected with a question of his own. A question that Emvi thought she would never, ever have to hear.

"What are video games?"

Emvi blinked in disbelief as she looked to the black-haired boy, staring at him for several long moments. "You...don't know what videogames are?" she asked incredulously, before looking forward as they appeared to arrive at their destination. Claudia appeared to be preparing for action, having taken care of Stella before the group arrived.

full
Stella Cain
Training Grounds, Badass Maze
simj26 simj26 Elysium Elysium Foogels Foogels _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves
Nice.

Talk about a live demonstration. One punch, one broken trap. Sure as hell beat the explanation she'd given her earlier. Claudia, Hardening and Construction Quirk user with the moves of a boxer. Definitely not the sort of person you'd want to go mano-a-mano with, and absolutely the sort of person to hide behind in times like these. It was too bad she wasn't paying enough attention to get a proper snap of her blade.

"Uh. Sorry. Got a little excited." But of course, she'd bring up the manners thing. At least she was forgiving about it. But could she really be blamed for getting excited about a feat like this? Not fairly, she thought, but she was wise enough to keep her mouth shut about it if she wanted to make it past this obstacle. And she really, really wanted to see what came next. Time was wasting away!

Just as they were about to depart, Manabu arrived and true to character, started asking questions. Now, she didn't have anything against the investigative process, obviously, but the guy really had a knack for asking the wrong questions at the wrong time. Then came Emvi and Matt, seemingly in the midst of planting another rose in the romantic garden that was Whitewater, and triggering yet another question from Manabu.

She almost wanted to scream. But that'd be wasting even more time. She just wanted to go. No explanation. Not of the plan nor of video games. Just demonstration, quite importantly, of the prior. What were they even talking about video games for? This maze practically was a video game! She had such a hard time understanding people, sometimes.

Whatever, chill. Time to move on.

"Just watch, it's actually pretty straightforward." Despite all her impatience, Stella's expression never turned to a sour one. Excitement was still her prevailing emotion, tingeing both her voice and her expression as she spoke, and begun to move Claudia forward. It wasn't like any of them needed to follow along closely. With how Claudia was treating the passage, half of the traps would be broken after she was done with them.

Speaking of, she really needed to make sure she recorded this.

Beep.

Why do I always feel lonely? It's always so hard in life. Heroes are so complicated. For all those criminals out there, all those villains who need to protect their families and loved ones. When I becone a hero, I will change things. I promise.

"Why am I alone. Nobody followed me."

Up ahead there was another obstacle, a climbing bridge and across were swinging blades.
"Really?"

Tsurei climbed up and summoned a few pillars to block the blades and walked across.
When she made it across an arrow appeared from behind one of the boulders and narrowly missed her shoulder.

Dammit, I should've expected something like that but the boulder blocked my view.
How many more obstacles are there? This seems to be getting harder. At least so far.
Do the other paths really end or have I made the wrong decision? Will I meet up again with the others?

How are YOU ALL doing?

She isn't here. Where the fuck could she have gone? What did you do this time Tsurei?! Are you alive?
There was no way to know, she didnt show any signs of weirdness. Dammit. Please be okay.

Lucian searched another building, Tsurei had been gone for a few days now. He morphed and used his new physical form to sense further, but nothing. He would have to rebound with the others and see if they found anything.

Ryuu Drake
kurosaki.jpg

Feeling: Ok
Interactions: simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (as well as everyone else who I didn't directly interact with)
Earlier that morningThe sky lit up in a blaze of orange and yellow as it rose over the hills outside of New York city. The birds chirped in the sky as they darted around, chasing each other in what seemed to be a game of tag. The light had Hit Ryuu's eyes as he woke up in the causing him to have temporary blindness as he sat up. He reached back behind him and pulled the blinds across. He had been staying in whitewaters dorms by himself for the last couple days for the most part, some students had already moved in, but not ones from his class he didn't think, most of the ones he talked to were older or in a different class than 1-A.

He got up out of his his bed and wiped the sleep from his eyes, he knew this was going to be a bad day the moment he climbed up on to his feet. He felt groggy, still half asleep, and over all he felt like shit this particular morning. He decided to grab a towel and head to the common showers to start his day off.

Ryuu quickly returned to his room, half dried off wearing only his shower sandals and a towel as he quickly dried himself off and got dressed, knowing that he would have to dry himself off and get dressed in the common shower room once he got his room mates. He pulled on a pair of black slacks and a white button up shirt, tucking his shirt into his pants and doing up his belt. He then proceeded to put on a vest and a well tailored suit jacket. It wasn't the WWA school uniform he was wearing but a rather expensive looking suit. He left his room and began his journey towards the main school building, even though he still had a before hours for his classes.

He eventually got to the building as and it was pretty quiet. The smoldering heat in the building did not do any favors for Ryuu who was wearing a few layers, the suit was thick on his body, and he could feel himself sweating in under it. He still felt tired and decided to run by the cafeteria for a coffee. He walked to the cafeteria and grabbed a coffee from a stand where they had it set up, it seemed that like in most hotels they set out free coffee for the students, I guess it was all a part of the meal plan and tuition of the dormitories. He sat up and chugged back his coffee, still feeling sluggish and tired as the sun beat down on his face from the cafeteria windows.

He stood up from the chair he was sitting in, pushing it in. He then walked to the garbage can and tossed the paper cup that he was just drinking coffee from into it. He sighed as he continued his walk down the halls towards a office. He gave a slight tap on the door and entered. "Hello Ryuu, Nice day isn't it" A man said as he entered. "What did you call me here for Mr. Young?" Ryuu replied with a certain amount of disdain. Kevin Young, a side kick at the hero corporation his father was suppose to take over when he moved to New York.

Ryuu thought of Mr. Young as a sly manipulative person, always morphing his word just right to get someone to do exactly what he wanted. "Ah nothing much Ryuu just called you in to confirm your enrollment and talk about what we expect from you in this course" He said. There it was, The catch of the whole situation he was in. Ryuu was suppose to enroll in a hero school and become a top hero to take over from where his dad left off, he was basically being black mailed into the situation because if he backed out now him and his mother would be in debt with the company and lose all their money. Ryuu had initially agreed to the deal because him and his mother were stuck with no where to go, so in the end he would become a hero and work his way to the top to pay off the debt he owed to them.

"Ok, so basically you just came here to say that I need to keep my grades up and make sure I stand out? I already know the drill and whats expected of me, So if your just going to waste my time I'll be going" Ryuu said as he turned for the door. "Wait now Ryuu, dont be so cold, we have a lot to discuss, the devil is in the details after all" He said. Ryuu sighed a little and took a seat.

Present time
Ryuu walked out on to the training ground, still dressed in his suit. He took off his suit jacket and threw it on the ground. "Ah, what a bore" he said to him self thinking about his earlier conversation with Mr. Young. He began to roll up his sleeves and loosened his tie. "Hey Teach, Sorry I'm late had some stuff to take care of, also I haven't received my uniform yet, so I'm just gonna go ahead and do it in my suit" he said as he made his way into the maze.

Ryuu casually walked through the maze, it seemed he had gotten lucky, most of the traps had mostly been set off, "ah what a bummer I was hoping for a challenge" he said to himself as he kept of walking. Soon he came up on a group of a few men and women. He walked up to them and looked at the group, "So your my new class mates huh, seems like you guys made the first half of the maze easy for me, thanks for that" he said as he continued walking forward. He wasn't really paying attention so as he walked past the two girls he didn't know (Claudia and Stella) and Stepped right onto a pressure plate.

As soon as he did he regretted his cockiness and impatience as rocks came tumbling out of the sides of the walls, falling towards them. He immediately shoved the two girls to the ground and stepped over them. The back of his shirt ripped open as a large bone dome started to form out of his back as the rocks bounced off of it. Eventually when the rocks stopped falling he let the shield crack off of his back as the skin that had opened closed. He threw the bone structure to the side and extended his hands to the two girls to help them up, "Sorry about that girls, seems I let my mood and impatience get to me" He said. "Names Ryuu, whats yours?" He said with a smile.

Claudia DiamanteMaking short work of the boxing gloves was less than challenging. Sheer instinct didn’t even have to kick in for her to predict where each of the attacks were coming from, though she supposed this was nothing more than a simple pressure-activated trap. In a fight against a human opponent, she doubted it would be as easy as pressing a button and have them give her a right hook. A right hook here, a swipe of the obsidian edge there, and just plain shielding her quarry from a blow. The fact that she could take her time to assess and carry out her every next move was not an opportunity that she had in every other fight. This would do for a good training session, she realised, as she moved down the hallway at a somewhat quick pace, meeting another boxing glove fist-to-fist, her entire right arm darkening for just one second, right at the impact, before fading away.

With that, they made it to the end of the course. “That wasn’t so bad--

Click. Or so she thought it was the end of the course.

What the f--

The floor right in front of her burst open, and a boxing glove shot out. Claudia edged sideways, her teeth gritted in effort to avoid getting decked by the surprise attack. She felt the wind and the rubber graze her ear. A swipe of her hand left the offending boxing glove spiralling into the air. Damn it. She was getting in over her head. What the hell was she doing? Complacency decides the victor, as her mother said.

She composed herself, and steadied her breathing. “Alright, so we got--

She got interrupted again by a stranger, when he pushed past both her and Stella. Oh, for fuck’s sake. There was a click of another (another one?!) pressure plate and a deep rumbling sounded from somewhere. The walls dipped, and boulders came rolling down. The same asshat pushed both of them down, and showed off his Quirk. If she wasn’t so blinded by the sudden rage that filled her vision, she would have realised it to be a rather similar Quirk to hers.

But the girl had snapped. This was the last fucking straw.

What the FUCK is your problem, asshole? Jesus fucking Christ, I’ve had it up to here with you fucking lot trying to play heroes.” Claudia slapped his hand away and clambered to her feet herself. “Fuck you! Who do you think you are, trying to play a hero like that, huh? I suppose you think we should be thanking you for fixing your own goddamn mistakes!” She dusted herself down, pushed her way between Stella and the newcomer, before hoisting Stella to her feet. “C’mon. I don’t have time to waste chatting with another tryhard. The whole lot of you,” she pointed at the other two who had tagged along with the group, “let’s keep moving.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
_Line 213 _Line 213
NightMoves NightMoves
BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

1524629070289.png
Rebecca Black
Feeling: Excited
Whitewater: Training grounds
Interaction: Xel Xel
Rebecca was feeling rather lonely waiting for someone to run by the pitfall she was sat in, it seemed like most other people had taken another path. Then someone jumped down into the pit fall with her. She could make out Toki through the darkness, as she smiled wickedly. Her first victim She had thought to her self, now having her opportunity to scare the living hell out of some one. Then Toki began to strip. Rebecca suddenly became flush and almost let out a squeak. But then suddenly she smiled wickedly, looking towards Toki. the way Rebecca's quirk worked was that darkness engulfed her body and made her blend in, but while it done this it also muffled the sound she would make from moving around. So Rebecca was quick to sneak up behind Toki. All of a sudden her hands reached around and grabbed Toki's chest, "Looks like I was about to see something wonderful, did you want some help" Rebecca said, announcing her presence.

Rebecca had expected Toki to immediately freak out so she let her go and skipped away from her a bit. "So I'm guessing the whole stripping thing is a part of your quirk" Rebecca said, allowing her face to show through the darkness that surrounded her. "This is my quirk, blackout, allows me to become one with the darkness, like a ninja" She said, pausing before continuing "But it does also help me to pull off some pretty funny pranks and give people some good scares" she said.

Emvi Square
Interacting with: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , NightMoves NightMoves , simj26 simj26 , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

By the time they all arrived, Claudia was already beginning to make short order of the trap in front of them. And boy, did she ever; despite the seemingly hard material that her body morphed into, she swiped and shifted this way and that, moving like a black blur through the boxing gloves, severing some, puncturing others, and completely destroying many more, all with an uncanny sense of ease.

That's amazing...Why is everyone already so good at everything? Emvi thought to herself, slowly glancing down at her own "maimed" leg. Furrowing her brow, she shifted the limb a little, testing the waters before looking back at Claudia as she reached the end of the course. Almost there, she thought, one or two traps more, and then I should be able to walk again.

She moved to speak, yet before she could, another student had come rushing in. The boy was frighteningly tall, nearly as tall as John, yet without any of the mass that made John, giant as he may be, remotely proportionate. Emvi shrunk against Matt's back as the telltale click of another pressure plate echoed throughout the hallway, doing her best to mentally prepare herself for whatever may come next. A series of round cut rocks fell from the high walls, yet as Emvi shouted for the group to watch out, the boy that had triggered the trap corrected his own mistake with a smile and a gesture befitting of some sort of dashing knight.

In this situation, however, the motion came off as more of a parody.

...Okay, so who is this guy supposed to be, continued her thoughts as she pursed her lips; this group of theirs was expanding every second, something which wasn't exactly a bad thing, but--

Emvi was snapped out of her latest stream of internal thought by a level of self-assurance that she hadn't seen since, well, a few moments ago, actually. Blindsided by the pure rage of Claudia's words, regardless od the fault of the other, currently nameless student, all Emvi could do at the outset was simply stare as the graphene girl laid waste to the bone sprouter, along with anyone else who had somehow managed to capture her ire. By the time Claudia had finished, Emvi had absolutely no idea whether she had been faulted or not, but the wound Tsurei had inflicted earlier on was still fresh on her mind.

She balled her fists a little, brow knitting as she debated whether or not to say anything. There it was, that same "follow me if you want to pass" air. This time around, there was something rather sickening about it.

"...Let's keep moving? Isn't that playing hero, too?" she eventually said, her hands immediately going cold. Oh god, did I just say that? What am I doing, Emvi, stop--

"If we're all going to work t-together to get through this whole thing, shouldn't we be a little more understanding than that? He may have made a mistake, but you wouldn't want someone to talk to you that way if you were just trying to help, would you?" This was quickly becoming a bad idea, and likely looked at least a little pathetic, considering someone else was currently carrying her, but by that point she was in too deep. "Sure, I-I may have made a mistake earlier on too, but...isn't that part of learning how this all works?" Emvi swallowed; this wasn't the right way to convince someone of something. Yet, at the same time, she had already spoken out of passion, and apologizing would just make her words seem worse. Maybe a clarification would do the trick?

"I...I mean, what I mean to say is--" boy, what a start. "It's not as if what he did may have been bad, but...we're all new to this, right? Maybe, for right now, what we should be thinking about is how to work together better, not about who's doing what, and how that makes us feel." Alright. That wasn't too bad. Hopefully it went over well, and hopefully she didn't immediately have her head taken off. Matt would help her if that become a possibility, right?

Last edited:
Mathew Pilles, e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.jpgObstacle Maze
Mathew walked with Emvi on his back, he noted that she was pretty light for a girl who could slam into a wall and be relatively okay. Matt saw the boy push over the girls and spread bone like wings over them. It was disgusting but also really cool. He protected them as well. He must be here to be a hero for sure. Matt wasn't sure that was the case for everyone here. He looked over to Stella and quickly looked over to Claudia, who suddenly got very angry.

Matt was kind of taken back by this. She started yelling and cursing at everyone around. Pointing out everyone trying to be a hero. But isn't that why we're here? What a weird thing to get mad about. But then a strange feeling came over Matt. Like he could feel what she was saying. Matt understood what she meant for a second, until he felt Emvi's hands clench up and she actually spoke up.

Matt was surprised. He didn't doubt the girl at all, but the way she reacted to Tsurei was different to this. It actually fueled Matt to speak up to. Hearing the girls voice take charge from right next to him. It inspired Matt. He stood up straighter and gripped Emvi's legs a little better to make sure she didn't fall. He looked at everyone and said with a moderate tone. "Emvi is right! We should be working together, not tearing each other apart! Let's all walk through this together." Matt was trying to come off as serious but he was smiling through the little outburst and was talking in a happy tone. He picked up the pace and stood next to Claudia who was at the front of everyone. "Let's all work hard together!" Matt then continued to walk just behind Claudia in case there were traps.

Matt didn't want to be in front in case a trap hurt him or Emvi. So he walked second for now. But he walked upright and with a firm grip. Somehow Emvi threw him some courage and it felt nice. Maybe he should hangout with this girl more often. And after that thought Matt blushed but quickly shook his head and kept his focus on making it forward with everyone else.

(Interacting: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse simj26 simj26 _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji )

Kimi_Rivers-StudentBanner.jpg

Kimi had done her best to keep up as the group moved ahead. Her timid expression lingered as she seemed rather unsure of the test. It seemed rather overly intense from what she could tell. It didn't seem in the least bit fair given they were new students. She had already managed to get herself lost with the others as she was walking at a leisurely pace. It was much harder for her to judge what she should do with no one else around to help to guide her. She could only suspect their teacher was watching their ever move making her all the more uneasy as she navigated through the maze hoping to find someone.... anyone.

The teens foot stepped out after rounding a corner, stopping just short of stepping down on the ground of what was a pressure pad. Her head turned back suddenly glancing back as her foot hovered over the pad looking like it might drop any second and activate the trap. It seemed as if she had been distracted by something glancing back. The voices of others perhaps? She stepped back giving a look back pausing briefly. She shook her head a bit in response unable to hear any noises once again. She rounded the corner, this time casually stepping around the pressure pad seemingly by pure accident avoiding setting it off. Her eyes kept fixated forward having managed to not trip any traps seemingly out of pure dumb luck. It was at that moment she heard a voice and nearly jumped.

Kimi nervously scurried forward, peeking out only to spot Rebecca and Toki.... with... Rebecca grabbing Toki's...

A deep blush filled Kimi's cheeks as she shuffled out of her spot fiddling timidly with her fingers. She didn't say anything at first seeming to allow Rebecca to speak up mentioning her own quirk as she gained some courage to finally speak up. It was a rather strange thing to end up walking into people doing such.... questionable acts. Still it was much better for her to be around others if all possible. It was much easier to get an idea of what she should do that way.

"H... h... hi s...s....s.. sorry... I... I didn't mean to interupt anything... I... I l.. lost the group and k... kind of stumbled in over here.... I... I mean if... if you rather... I can just walk th... the other way and let you two be alone..." She spoke fiddling with her fingers nerviously with her cheeks bright red as she avoided eye contact as if she wasn't certain if she should even be looking at them or not given what she caught Rebecca doing. It wasn't likely hard to tell by her even more timid response then usual she had the wrong idea already and was feeling uncertain about speaking up to start with.

Xel Xel Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

"I wouldn't ask if I did, would I?" Manabu said in response to Emvi's question. Were video games common knowledge? Perhaps he should have studied up on the current culture before coming here. If he wasn't training his quirk he was practicing martial arts. The rare free time he had was spent sleeping to regain his energy. Though, now that his mission involved interacting with those of the present generation, it would be quite beneficial for him to learn newer terms. Like "debbie downer" and "video games."

The topic was quickly directed from video games, which Manabu was very much grateful for as their classmates attempted to make it across the boxing glove trap. While he knew he could make it across himself, there wasn't any reason he should make an effort to. He observed Claudia as she dismembered the boxing gloves with ease. Was it a hardening quirk? Those were always pretty useful, especially in close combat situations. Needless to say, he was impressed, both by her quirk and how she seemed to handle it. He would need to keep an eye on her.

Within about a minute, they had reached the other side of the trap, but he knew that they were still not safe. Knowing this school, another trap was probably in close proximity to catch the students off guard. With that in mind, Manabu began to search the area for pressure plates, but was too late as a guy had already rushed past him, activating one before Manabu could even say anything. This led to him knocking down both of the girls ahead of him.

What happened next was an incredibly confusing thing for Manabu. Curse words? The raising of the voice? Perhaps she was angry...

Manabu always had a hard time with differentiating tones and words. He looked to Emvi and Matt. Were they arguing with this girl? But their voice was quiet compared to the blonde's. He scratched his head at the confusion he was feeling. "Mistakes can lead to death in the hero world." Manabu said as he caught a few of Emvi's words through his confusion. "But this is a training ground, so I suppose it's good that we make our mistakes now rather than later."

Hopefully he had contributed to the conversation a little bit. He wasn't too good with talking, arguments, or whatever it was they were doing. Manabu was still a little unsure about this whole working together thing. How could he trust these people to have his back? The only reason he agreed to it was because this was a simulation. What would happen if this was a real life thing? Maybe he would do it, maybe he wouldn't. He would have to experience it now to judge for the future.

"Yay, working together." Manabu said in response to Matt's words, trying to replicate his enthusiasm, but failing miserably. His words only came out as a monotone mess, probably sounding like he was using sarcasm. "Either way, clock is still ticking. So we should wrap...what ever this is, up."

With those words, Manabu decided to walk forward, cautiously. Proceeding with caution was the best course, but it seemed as if none of his classmates had considered it yet, as it was something that he hadn't seen since they entered the maze. Surprisingly, there seemed to be quite a bit of safety in between the rock fall and the trap. This was probably to give the students a false sense of security, as the next trap trigger was extremely hard to see.

Manabu stopped in his tracks as he saw something glint below him. An extremely small wire crossed the path. It looked delicate, so he doubt he would even notice if he tripped it. "Careful, there's a trip here." He said as he crouched, attempting to inspect the area. So far, he saw nothing but that trip wire. "Going over it seems a little bit too easy for this maze so be prepared for anything."

Dante

Dante had just quirked an eyebrow as the blonde tried to call him a dog for following after Revvy. Did she seriously think she'd be able to manipulate him like that? Seriously? That was actually kind of pathetic, like guys who try negging to get girls. Did she actually expect he'd run after her like a trained mutt just to try and prove her wrong? Nah, she clearly didn't know him if she thought he'd be manipulated that easy. Pity, he was actually starting to think there weren't any bitches or bastards in class 1-A. Guess he was proven wrong.

Regardless, he'd rather stick around people he actually enjoyed being around. Therefore, he went right after where Rebecca went. A few twists and turns and he saw a hole in the ground. It was a bit far to straight up jump it, but it wasn't fun to just jump it anyway. Taking a run he leaped towards the wall and ran a couple steps along it before leaping to the other side and rolling to his feet. Just as he landed, he heard a click and looked towards the sound to see a small hole in the wall that permitted a laser out.

"Ah shit..." Dante knew immediately he had sprung a trap. The far wall in the distance opened up several holes and discs suddenly shot towards him. His eyes narrowed as he cut his palms, his blood forming six short blades that danced to the motions of his hands, cutting down the discs as they came. One managed to snake through, and as he narrowly leaned out of the way, he felt a tingle of electricity.

This was just too many discs flying past him. He couldn't afford to burn too much blood this early in the maze. He backed up slowly, fending off the shots as he could. For now, he needed to regroup and figure out a way past this. Using the blades to cover him, he flipped backwards, the blades melting and pulling back into his palms as he dropped into the hole he had originally just jumped over to land in a crouched position.

He blinked once.

He blinked twice.

Yep.... Those were something, alright.

His face flushed as he realized the rather compromising position he had caught Toki and Rebecca in. As the realization hit him, he quickly slapped a hand over his eyes. He heard another voice nearby. Feeling rather awkward, he tried to change the subject of what was going on in the hole to what was going on up above.

"So.. yeah.. there's a trap up above that sends a bunch of... electrified frisbee things at anything that tries to progress. Not exactly a pleasant thing to deal with. There's six holes in the wall up ahead that fire them." he explained with his hand still over his eyes so he wouldn't be tempted to stare at the scene unfolding. Revvy may have given him permission to check her out, but such permission did not extend to Toki as far as he was aware.

Even still, that image as not likely to leave his mind anytime soon.

"So.... Toki.. About how big are those shields you can make? They might be a big help moving forward...." Dante asked, leaning back against the wall.

Tsurei headed into the next room. Alternating outlets spat out fire from both sides.
They alternated between left and right across the pathway. The only way to get across was by zigzagging.

What is this... This is starting to push the limit of what any first year should be capable of.
This is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. I don't like being uncomfortable.
Okay fine then. I could use my quirk to go across and block the flames from both sides but I need to conserve.

Tsurei slowly walked forward, zigzagging to avoid the flames.
This isnt too hard. But what's next?
Tsurei felt a switch heat across her back.
Wait. I mistimed it but....our uniforms are fireproof?!
"This can't go on much longer" "I'm already beginning to tire."
The others should be doing fine. They have atleast 4 or 5 working together, they have Mat, Emvi, Manabu, Stella and I think there might've been more. There are 4 people I can't help but think of.

Meanwhile....

"Where is Tsurei."
He slammed a man into he wall but the man punched him in the face. However the man who punched him recieved a split lip.

"What is this?"
"My quirk." He sighed. "Look, my quirk reflects all damage done to me by others back at them. It does have a flaw that can render it quite useless though."
"How the fuck should be able to figure it out get the hell away from me."
"Jeez, look I'll make it easy for you. Take your shirt, rip it and wrap the cloth around your fists. Like I said my quirk reflects all damage done to me by OTHERS. That doesnt apply to objects. If you ask me my quirk should still read that as you dealing the attack but whatever."
"Now tell me where is Tsurei."

Fischer
Interacting
N/A
Mentions simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

Fischer was still a little ahead and right of Claudia and Stella when a new guy showed up. Fischer saw where his foot was about to go, and raised his hand in warning.

K-chunk

Yep, new guy just stepped on a pressure plate. Several boulders fell out of the wall.

Fischer took several hasty steps towards the girls before bouncing off of a newly formed dome.

A few rocks hit him as he sat on his ass, stunned. He picked himself up as he heard Claudia begin to shout out the new idiot.

Meanwhile, Fischer walked off. He didn't have the time or energy to deal with fools who didn't know how to act in "hostile" situation. Dingus deserved more than just Claudia shouting at him for his lack of attention, but Fischer had more pressing matters.

He needed points. Shrugging off his injuries, Fischer split off from the group, finding another crossroad and picking the right turn.

The was another pit, significantly smaller than the first one, leading to a suspiciously clean looking corridor.

Nothing? Not all all? It was a shame there were no rocks to throw over there to make sure. With a shrug to nobody, Fischer decided to trust his instincts.

He took a flying leap across the pit, landing chest first against the edge. With a brief moment of difficulty (foothold far and few between), Fischer scrambled up to his feet.

Which activated a rolling rock trap at the end of the hallway.

"Shit."

He split into two again, one image turning around and prepping to jump back across the pit. The other... well...

It ran towards the boulder, and then threw itself into a corner where wall met floor.

Upon seeing that he had enough space, Fischer twisted his thoughts and was laying against the cold ground, face pressed into the corner, hands pressed against the back of his head. The jump-ready image disappeared.

The rolling boulder smushed him painfully into to ground, compressing his organs and ribs, and skinning the shit out of his bare back and arms, but he made it.

Fischer laid in the corner for several moments after the rock passed, a long, weak groan passing his lips. If he had a few more seconds to commit the hallway to memory, he could've sent the image through the boulder, and avoided the pain. Ow. Owowowow.

Slowly he stood up, grunting and wincing as various new injuries joined forces with slightly older ones, to bitch him out for existing.

Fischer marched onward as soon as his body would let him, and he wandered deeper into the maze, a smile on his face.

Until someone caught up, it was just him, doing his own thing, surviving by the skin if his own teeth.

Beautiful. Pure. True.

Fischer's grin was honest, real, and only a bit deranged. One hundred and ten percent different than anything anyone has seen of Fischer thus far.

A challenge. Finally. A real test of his skill and strength. A rush for the junkie who could only be sated through blood, sweat and tears.

Any self doubt from his pointless existential crisis earlier was gone. Now was the time to win.

John Swann

Releasing a deep breath John immediately gasped as Emvi slammed into the far wall with immense force. A normal person would be dead, a thought that instantly shot through his mind. Bending his knees John was ready to leap to the girl and carry her to somebody who could help. Until she made her consciousness known, even able to shrug of the pain she was clearly in enough to say she was okay.

Relaxing, John's body took on it's old appearance, clearly powerful but far less muscular than it had been moments ago. His stomach groaned loudly, a verbal confirmation of his hunger to anyone nearby. It didn't hurt, but John clenched his stomach before digging his free hand into his pocket. He had only managed to stuff a few protein bars into the pockets of his PT uniform, but it should be enough so long as he didn't push himself. Scarfing the bar down in nearly one bite John would sit down, watching another girl form a bridge.

She would be powerful, likely top of the class if John had to guess. However her cooperation was clearly lacking, shown by the fact she confidently scolded anybody nearby who didn't act as she did. John had trusted Emvi knew what she was doing asking him to throw her as hard as possible. Clearly she had underestimated his strength but she came out the other side hurt but okay, and based on what he could hear, the impact even empowered her. Nodding and smiling to the other student who offered to be thrown John began eating another bar.

It would be hours before John was at 100% again, needing his body to digest the food he had taken in. Sighing as he watched the other students proceed he knew he'd need to wait a bit longer, to calm and focus himself in preparation for using his quirk again. Slowly standing John would walk across the bridge, heading down the center path to follow after Emvi. Another student would rush past, nearly as tall but built like a pole. Only moments later would John hear the thundering sounds of the rocks echoing from around a corner.

Rushing forward John would come around the corner just in time to hear the end of another girls berating of Emvi, Matt, Ryuu, and Manabu. Clearly she was a piece of work, likely a valley girl who thought a leather jacket made her look tough and cool. She wouldn't be the first John had met. Slowly coming from behind John would rest his hand on Emvi's shoulder just as he had done before to gain her attention. "Sorry about that throw, I thought you had a quirk that would make you stop."

NightMoves NightMoves _Line 213 _Line 213 Foogels Foogels simj26 simj26 BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:
TOKIHANA ELLIONTraining Maze

sample_bf8b0ce652551d3bd2a4f8742fe9a4f2.jpg
Before she could even begin to summon forth her shields she felt something move up behind her. Within an instant she felt hands on her body, a girlish yelp slipping past her lips at the contact. She snapped her head around only to see.... nothing. It was just the same darkness she sought as cover. There was no sound, there was just the darkness of the hole she willingly jumped into. And yet the contact continued. She tried squirming away from the unseen offender, but no matter what she did the contact remained. Hands roaming over her body, first starting high before dipping lower. The seconds dragged on as she bit her lip to stifle any additional sounds, not wanting to draw attention to her plight. But what seemed like an eternity was, in reality, only momentary and she heard a familiar voice come from the darkness.

That voice cued her in on what, exactly, her mysterious unseen assailant actually was. Or, more precisely, who it was. This new knowledge reinvigorated her as she quickly spun around in the direction of the voice, throwing her arm out in some vain attempt to knock the girl back only to meet the emptiness only air could provide. "No I don't want your help! How is that help, anyways!?" Her brow was furrowed, tears welled up in the corner of eyes filled with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. It was only after the words left her mouth that she remembered the situation she was in and quickly brought her arms up to cover herself, all the while continuing to glare daggers at the raven-haired girl. The explanation did little to improve her mood. "You have that power and you use it to..." Her words were quiet as she trailed off, not even wanting to put into words what exactly Becca had done in the darkness. "That's not a prank." She turned her back to the other girl, finally about to do what she had originally intended on doing when she heard a third voice from above. She froze instantly, her fear realized thanks to Becca's actions.

Slowly, as if hoping it wasn't true, she turned to look up at the stuttering mess of a girl. "It's not what you think!" Ah the classics, but even the classics could still be true. "I was just using my quirk!" It wasn't like Kimi knew the details of her quirk, but she did know it involved creating shields. Hopefully that would be enough to convince the girl. To prove her point she finally started bringing out one of her shields, the colossal mass of metal slowly emerging from her exposed back. Rather than looking like something being pulled from her body, it more resembled an item being 3D-printed directly from her skin. Every second yielding more and more of the object until finally all six feet of it floated listlessly beside her. "See? My quirk..." She patted the shiel like it was a dog as she looked up at Kimi. Hopefully actually seeing the process would fully convince Kimi that she wasn't at fault for any wrong-doing, she just had to get her shield.

She was finally starting to relax, convincing herself that her quirk would resolve the situation nicely. But that all changed with a sudden thud of someone landing beside them in the hole. She looked over, briefly thinking Kimi might have joined them for some unknown reason. But it wasn't Kimi. Standing before her was none other than Dante. Yet another yelp slipped out as she instantly fell to her knees, covering as much of her upper body with her arms as she could while her shield immediately flew between her and Dante's lecherous gaze. "Why are you here!? Why do you all have to show up right now!? Why couldn't you just wait thirty seconds!?" The massive shield suddenly lurched forward, darting towards Dante with incredible speed and power as if responding to Toki's agitation at the entire situation. She could deal with girls seeing her, they'd see far more after practice anyways. But she couldn't accept Dante, a boy, seeing her like this. No matter what action Dante took, it seemed as if Toki was hell bent on removing him no matter what.

Daisuke Oshiro

Tsurei formed a stone bridge across the pit. Great, now he can get over the pit with no problem. As he crossed over the bridge he saw three pathways. Daisuke mentally pointed to each path to randomly decide which one he would cross as he held his breath to charge some air. Hmm…Eenie, meenie, Minnie…MOE! Daisuke chose the right path. Was that the one Tsurei took? We’ll find out shortly. Instantly, he ran down the path and released his breath. He noticed that John had taken a different path. “See you at the end John!” He called out. With that, he released the air that gathered around his arms in the form of a large blast of air. The force of the blow propelled Daisuke forward through the air as he navigated down through the path.

As he ran down he kept charging up blasts of air to keep himself leaping every ten seconds or so. He quickly regretted this reckless decision however, as he soon found himself tiring, and soon had to stop completely for some air. He stopped at an area that had a few rock pillars in place already. Guess Tsurei was here. He thought to himself. Once he caught his breath, he continued forward.

The next area seemed to be filled with alternating flames firing from the walls. Tsurei was trying to move between them. “You doin’ ok there, Tsurei!?’ Daisuke called out.

Interacting: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Mentioned: Leusis Leusis

full
Stella Cain
Training Grounds, Badass Maze
simj26 simj26 Elysium Elysium Foogels Foogels _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji
Christ, you'd think this was some sort of juvenile hall rather than a high school with all the nonsense going on. Stella has been getting annoyed herself, and she'd admit that Claudia's speech had been a little bit gratifying to listen to, but, really, like, jeez. Did nobody in this school know how to turn the other cheek? She and Claudia were tackled. Claudia snapped. Emvi snapped. Matt exasperated the situation. Hell, the only one to say and do something decent was Manabu of all people.

'Move on', would be her translation.

There were waaayyyy better things to do in this place than have a pissing contest, so, Stella was quick to excuse herself from the 'conversation' at the first chance she got, and left. No thanks to either her assailant nor Claudia. If they wanted their gratification, then they could get it later, or something. It didn't really matter to her either way.

"A tripwire, huh?" She approached Manabu calmly and cleanly. That little tussle had been just what she needed to get her head back in the game, she just hoped that it'd be the last of her classmate's drama for the time being. Or, like, forever would be fine too, but that was a bit too hopeful of a thought. "Yikes back there, right? Didn't think a hero school would have so much drama on the first day." Really, had they never heard of love and peace? "But you've got some pretty good eyes on you if you spotted that teeny little thing, is that your Quirk? Supervision?" Probably not, but she was sorry regardless.

Sorry?

Yeah. Wasting someone's talent was a bit of a dick move, but... She was, again, impatient. She started recording, and then triggered the tripwire.

Tsurei Fukayashi
Inside the maze
Class 1-A
Open

Almost there, I wonder how far the others have gotten.
Tsurei kept moving past the alternating flames when she heard a voice, it was Daisuke.
He had followed the same path as Tsurei and had called out for her.
"You doin' ok there, Tsurei."
The voice had startled her and she narrowly missed the next flame.
There was however only two more to get past.

Shit. That was close. Who said that?
Tsurei looked back behind her. Daisuke was standing infront of the obstacle.
"Oh you're here. Yeah I'm doing fine."
"Are you gonna follow me?"

Tsurei continued to move across and made it to the other side of the obstacle. She turned back and called out to Daisuke. "Cmon, let's get going."
Alright let's see how he gets across. It will be good to see how he handles this without getting burnt.
It will be interesting if he uses his quirk. However it isnt needed but he needs skill to get across without it.

"Can you make it past on your own?"
Tsurei was prepared to use her quirk to block the flames but she was trying to conserve her energy.
She wanted to see Daisuke use his quirk however.
If he can make it without his quirk I'll be impressed. I still need to judge it's power however.
Well I still need to get to the next obstacle but I suppose I will have to wait for him.
I wonder what's next in the course. Something terrifying if it continues to get harder.

"The flames alternate every 2 seconds so you will need to zigzag across in perfect timing however if you have a quirk that can help you get across it might be better for you to use it."

3 weeks ago...
"Remember the plan? Let's review it."
Fang grabbed the piece of paper and drew out a map of the building.
"You all will take the four corners of the building and lure all of them here,"
"Tsurei will trap them encased in rock and we'll use them as bait to draw out their leader."
Ridley pouted. "How come Tsurei gets to trap them."
"Because she is the only one who has a quirk to trap people."
"Then we'll beat the shit of their leader and they'll know not to mess with us!" said Lucian
"Does everyone understand, Tsurei, Lucian, Ridley, Yuki.
"Got it let's sleep already." said Ridley.
"Got it"
"I'll make sure they never miss with us again."
"I got it, let's just get this over with. I am tired of all this."
Fang nodded. "All right then, let's sleep then, we'll wake up at 7 so be prepared.

They all headed to their rooms.
"Hey Tsurei are you ready?" Yuki asked.
"I suppose."
"You aren't the least bit worried? I'm kinda worried."
"It will be fine. Just as long as we do our parts. Relax. We've done this before."
"I suppose you're right, well goodnight Tsurei.

XXXXXX

hibikii-png.434370

Hibiki Kato
Obstacle Course
Mention w/ SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , Truthblade Truthblade
fuck fuck fuck!!

This is taking too fucking long!
There we Fucking go! Everything is out and ready to go!
Hibiki was the last to move of the students, but that was only because he was using his quirk to shift and transform his entire body for this obstacle course. It took him about five minutes to transform fully. In his new form, Hibiki's has a large pair of horns coming of his head his eyes were pure red, but the biggest difference was the huge fuck off bony tail coming out of Hibiki's lower back, while three pairs of black wings protruding out of his shoulders. It was horrific to watch which luckily the one person who seemed to be around still was the teacher. It was quite bloody and messy. He was now ready to go into the Obstacle Course but fuck was he hungry.

Hibiki charged up ahead, finally. He easily half flew half jumped across the gaps at the start. Hibiki ran and ran and ran. He was already behind everybody. He needs to make up for it. When the route branched he just went right ignoring the other options, he was so behind! He has to catch up. While running Hibiki started to use his wings to start mini jumping forward to make his Running even faster. Hibiki ran and ran though the second trap which was easy enough with somebody using boulders to stop the blades. Thank god. Hibiki ran and ran and ran. Until he Finally caught up to some people a pair of people. But he didn't care. He has to ran past them. But with how he looked he must've looked weird. But Hibiki could see that the upcoming trap was flames. He knew how to get past it. Hibiki while running towards the flames absorbed his wings back into his body which made a very loud gross noise, and suddenly from his horns bones started to replace skin downwards until all of his skin that can be seen in his school uniform was replace with a layer of thick bone. This all happened in the span of 15 seconds. He was much faster at absorbing organic matter than h was creating it but bones takes almost no time for him. Hibiki dashed though the flames easily with his born armor protecting him from any direct burns, not caring that he is getting too hot too fast, he will finish this as quickly as possible. Thankfully absorbing his wings helped refuel him a little. So he got his second wind! But he should still get a breather. After making it though the third trap safely if hot and sweaty and very fucking hungry he started to slow down his pace and started jogging up ahead instead to conserve what little energy he had left.

Fuck, he must be so far behind everybody else.

Claudia DiamanteClaudia’s expression twisted into one of sheer disdain. She thought to say something, but after a second of hesitation, she merely gave a strange scoffing sound She turned slightly to catch Stella already wandering off, returned her attention to the rest of the group, gave a mocking bow, before starting down towards the tripwire. Stella and Manabu were inspecting what seemed to be a tripwire. Stella straightened up, and opened up the camera of her phone. Wait, what? “Shutterbug, what are you--

Too late. The girl brought her foot down on the wire before any of them could stop her. The wire snapped. At first, there was nothing, as if the trap was programmed to give them just a moment of hope. Then small holes cranked open from both sides of the walls from the start of the corridor right down to the end of it. Claudia only had time to spin around and note that they were surrounded. Small canister like protrusions with holes on their metal body slid out. Guns? This school couldn't be that insane. Her Quirk kicked in, the black graphene covering every inch of her body, right down to her face and hair.

That wasn’t enough. This wasn’t a trap she could easily just blow past. When the first spark lit up in one of the holes, she realised just what this trap was meant to be. She raised her arms, but the flash was much faster than her arms. In just that one second, the entire hallway exploded into blinding light, like a million flashbangs were activated at once. She blinked and stumbled backwards, unsure of just where she was stumbling towards. With her vision blinded momentarily by the flash, her orientation was lost to her. The flash faded away from her sight, and she could just barely make out the blonde of Stella’s hair. She had stumbled backwards, past the girl. She opened her mouth to say something, then was promptly shut up when the wall opposite her slammed right into her.

The impact jarred her entire body. The flashbang sequence and this miscalculation combined- to say it disoriented her was an understatement. It would have disoriented anyone. But perhaps it was the fact that she had already snapped- rage had already taken its initial hold on her, and now to be set back by a series of events all at once, raw instinct, instead of the need to think things through, bled into her. She blinked away the haze that shrouded her vision, and slammed both hands on the wall. The graphene retreated from her torso, and seemed to flow straight to her arms, where they seemed to roil violently, like turbulent waves in a storm. She gritted her teeth and pushed. The walls grinded against the effort, pushing back against her. Her foot slid against the closing wall, and she placed another at the other, and switched one hand over to the stationary wall. She grunted in effort, and pushed the walls apart just a little bit more, the gap now spanning her entire wingspan. She turned to the others behind her, a vicious glare boring holes straight through them.

Go! For fuck’s sake, just go!

Elysium Elysium Foogels Foogels _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leusis Leusis (i think)

"Oh you're here. Yeah I'm doing fine."
"Are you gonna follow me?"

"Yeah! Pretty much!" Daisuke called back. Wonder how long she has been stuck there.
"The flames alternate every 2 seconds so you will need to zigzag across in perfect timing however if you have a quirk that can help you get across it might be better for you to use it."

Daisuke nodded affirmatively. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the flames. He may be able to zig zag across it, though from the length of it, he may be able blast himself over them if he fully charges his quirk. Yeah, that would probably work. So Daisuke crouched down as he began holding his breath. He felt air tightening around his arms as he got ready to leap. Hoo, boy, if he gets anything even slightly wrong, he's gonna bellyflop into a pool of fire. No, don't think about that, you will make it, you will make it.
He was then momentarily distracted as another student went by him and passed straight into the flames. What in the world? He got through the flames, and he didn't even get scorched! Well, he looked extremely exhausted, but other than that...he's gonna have to ask about his quirk later. Right now, he's gonna have to make his leap of faith.

Daisuke had hit the twenty second mark. Ready for lift off! Immediately, he released his grip on the air and thrusted his arms back. There was a large explosion of air the blasted Oshiro forward into flight, and he zoomed straight over the flames. Yes! He made it! That was close. Although the same could not be said for the landing. Before his brain could process what was before him, Daisuke fell flat on the ground face first.

"Ow..."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Katakon Katakon

Fischer
Interactions
simj26 simj26
Mentions sullen sullen

Fischer rounded a corner, and stopped. This hallway was completely clean. No telltale rise of pressure plates. No wires. No holes.

He checked the walls. Same story. They were clean, as far as he could tell from his present location. His eyes narrowed, unsure of his next move.

Fischer had been trained to win fights, not play through a typical rpg dungeon. This was outside of his comfort zone, by a mile.

Tentatively, Fischer stepped forward, rubbing his still sore ribs. Getting crushed was not a fun experience. He could feel heavy scrapes slowly bleeding down his back and arms.

Suddenly, his foot went out from under him

Knee, ground. Shoulder, wall. Back, floor. Front, floor. Head, wall. Side, floor.

Fischer got tossed around for a moment before being mercifully released, skidding back to before the trap began.

What was that? Fischer didn't see a tripwire or a pressure plate. There was no sound until whatever it was activated.

Fischer laid flat on his stomach for a few moments, figuring out his next move. This was a fair bit of pain. It didn't bother him, but the fact he had taken this many hits on this crap did.

He needed to work smarter.

Fischer got up on his hand and knees, and crawled towards the "invisible" trap. He put his broken glasses on, and took them off when he realized they were dead.

With a pissed-sigh, Fischer chucked the glasses to the ground.

A circle started to spin at a high rate, flinging the glasses into the wall. So that was it.

Fischer lowered his head towards the time, trying to focus his nearsighted eyes on the trap.

Very finely cut. No wonder he didn't see it. Different kind of pressure plate.

Was this maze a rough simulation of dealing with quirks? Boulders for strong/big opponents? Spinning plates for quirks against equilibrium? That was possible, he heard.

What would pits be for then? Fischer made a note to ask the teacher about it later.

For now, he made a clone and sent it down the corridor, teleporting to it when his time limit approached. For a while, he moved ahead in a haze, a headache starting to come on, and his body ached.

Fischer stopped, a slight scowl crossing his face. Had anyone else had a problem with this maze? Thus was not what he was trained for. He was originally trained to kill America's enemies. Was his quirk, with a well trained fifteen year old body, strong? Something else to ask the teacher.

He continued on, more determined.

Fischer leaned heavily against the wall when he found himself out of immediate danger, to take a quick breather. In the distance ahead, he heard Claudia's voice.

Did he just do a circle? Fischer ignored his aches and pains, and sprinted forwards, covering the distance in a strong time.

Confirmed. This was a loop. He had taken the long way around.

God. Dammit.

Claudia was holding another trap apart, just after this new branch. Telling the others to go without her, albeit much less politely. Not an option. She had been the first person to be nice to him in a long time.

Fischer got as close as he could, and shouted to her.

"Claudia, what can I do?!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back