• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Platypus

The king of wishful thinking
I don't really know what to say here, so here's a cool gif I found.
Froppy.gif

Also, just so everyone is aware, rules and other important information can be found in the lore thread.

Idk make it related to the power you want
Wood Manipulator- Person loves carpentry, grew up in the country/Woods

Superstrength- Person grew up in a harsher neighborhood that required them to be stronger mentally and physically

Super Intelligence- Person grew up with a lot of expectations and due to this they can’t deal with failure

Stuff like that

are there any specific teacher roles you want filled, other than homeroom? i know there's at least one other person who wants to be a teacher, so it'd be good to clarify that as well. Platypus Platypus

man, quirk thinking is still tough

Also something something not all quirks will have a super move like. How would Invisibility have a super move, presuming someone took that one from canon by Quirk Rule 1?

I have a suggestion for a quirk, what about a quirk that makes someone stronger the longer he fights (Temporarily)

Or a quirk where the person can only throw up extremely weak shields, but the more the shields are broken, they slowly get stronger the more they are broken

man, quirk thinking is still tough

Also something something not all quirks will have a super move like. How would Invisibility have a super move, presuming someone took that one from canon by Quirk Rule 1?
I'm fairly certain that the invisible girl has a super move. It has something to do with reflecting light or something, I think.

Anyway, your quirk isn't required to have a supermove, I just forgot to mention that on the CS but I'll fix it right away.

Katakon Katakon I suggest putting large image files into spoiler or tab bbcode. it would just make navigating the character page a little easier!

Katakon Katakon I suggest putting large image files into spoiler or tab bbcode. it would just make navigating the character page a little easier!
Okay, I shrunk the images to something more manageable! I was worried they were a bit too big and it seemed to be true lol

hopefully i can get my teacher oc's sheet up by tomorrow!

i'm also curious - will the students be partaking in an entrance exam before the school year starts? i think it'd be a cool way to show off everyone's characters and quirks before they get into the rp.

Ya'll is it okay if call dibs on Homeroom Teacher for the class B^O? I mean, what staff roles are there available rn?

Just realised that sullen sullen asked the same question...well, I'll just make up my CS but keep the staff role option empty until Platypus Platypus states the stuff xD

Just realised that sullen sullen asked the same question...well, I'll just make up my CS but keep the staff role option empty until Platypus Platypus states the stuff xD
i don't mind if you're the homeroom teacher! I was actually thinking of being the teacher for hero basic training, like All Might is at UA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back