• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shira crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow...some of these kids had no discipline, as someone who has gone to this school she knew this program would knock that right out of them...She focused her attention on the dark haired girl that asked her were her teacher is. "He's dead." she said callously. "In the real world if a hero comes to offer assistance in stance of another hero in battle you stop stop fighting to ask where the other hero is...unless you want to die." She hopped off the desk and just leaned against it at this point. SHe saw one of the other students literally fall out of his chair. "You there...sleeping beauty...you get to stay after class to run laps....I don't tolerate sleeping in class." She shook her head. She went behind the desk and grabbed a box filled with uniforms. "These are your training uniforms...put these on and go to the training grounds."

She walked out and and started heading outside...as soon a she stepped foot outside she lit a cigarette. She stood in the middle of the training yard and waited for her students.

W/ Everyone in class 1A

TOKIHANA ELLIONClassroom 1-A

sample_bf8b0ce652551d3bd2a4f8742fe9a4f2.jpg
Her part in the conversation rapidly dried up. She probably could have done more to make a better first impression, though it wasn't like it was bad. Of course it wasn't bad. Yes. Plus, as she keeps telling herself, there's plenty of time. Even if her introductions left something to be desired she could always make up for it later. She glanced over at Kimi as Matt addressed her. At least the guy wasn't some dense neutron star in human form. He could see the nervousness wreck that Kimi clearly was, even gave a logical concern about his own outgoing nature making her uncomfortable. But what he failed to understand is that shy girls wont say they're shy when put on the spot like that. Ah well, eight points for trying. Soon enough their teacher came into the room and gave her own introduction. The biggest standout wasn't even the teacher, it was Fischer's immediate response to her.

Everyone else, herself included, were sitting at their desks like the good students they were. But Fischer? Standing at military salute. Clearly the pair of edgelords in the far corners weren't the only chuunis in her class. But if a boy was going to play pretend it was at least a bit more charming for him to be a disciplined soldier than a horned demon. She shifted her focus back to the teacher, listening to her explanation. It took all her willpower not to let her groan slip out. Training outfits? Training grounds? This was a hero school so obviously it'd focus heavily on hero stuff, but first thing? First thing in the morning? Not even a proper homeroom? Just straight to heroes? While her willpower could keep her groan at bay it still allowed some of her feelings leak out to her expression.

As the teacher left she got up from her seat, silently making her way to grab the uniform with her name on it before heading off to change. Normally she'd use this time to chat, to make friends like she had back in middle school. But she already knew all they'd have on their minds was the coming training. Everywhere she'd turn would be nothing but the excitement of future heroes in training. Better to just keep to herself until that passes and she can bring up other topics of conversation. It didn't take her long to get changed and before you knew it she was out on the training field with their instructor. Despite her unhappiness with the coming work she still somehow manage to be the first on the field. Her anti-social behavior probably allowed her to change quicker since she lacked the distractions of socialization. Fate's way of punishing her attitude most likely. Either way she stood there, waiting for the others to arrive, gently kicking the dirt beneath her feet as a means of entertaining herself until someone else showed up, or the teacher said something.

Emvi Square
Classroom 1-A
Interacting with: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , NightMoves NightMoves , Truthblade Truthblade , AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal

Well, by all accounts, it was time. This was the point when things got serious, whether people liked it or not. Unfortunately, Emvi's potential attempt at a serious expression was more of a "deer in the headlights" level affair.

Glancing to the others, she offered something of a reluctant smile, trying her hardest to hide her growing panic. "...Well, guess this is it, right?" They were going right into training the very first thing? No orientation, no grading breakdowns, no nothing? The brooding boy was right when he said that Whitewater Academy didn't mess around. Were all hero schools like this? It wouldn't be surprising if they were, not in the slightest, but this was still quite the firsthand experience. As her training uniform came around, Emvi offered a smile and word of thanks to the instructor, before unfolding the garment to take a proper look. It sure was snug, nearly enough to be custom-made; for some of the students with crazier Quirks, they likely were. Taking a deep breath, she pushed herself out of her feet, but froze before she could make too much progress.

"...Um, Miss Ink?" she began, holding up her hand slightly in hopes she'd be acknowledged, "where are the changing areas? And where are the training grounds? Are there signs or...something?"

Mathew Pilles, 7323bf9753290e8b2e84dcc6ce16be86.jpgLeaving Class 1-A
Matt was surprised that they were going to use there quirks already with no proper introduction. "Man, already?" Matt through on a fake smile trying to hide the lack of self confidence. He stood up and walked over to grab his outfit. Then he looked over his shoulder looking at Alex "Hey, do you know where the changing rooms are?" He made his fake smile bigger in hopes he would look fine.

Matt then realized that he was totally ditching Kimi so he signaled for her to come over "Kim! Walk with us!" He did a slight shout while waving his arm signaling for her to walk over. Matt didn't want to seem clingy but Kimi and Alex are the two friendlier people he's talk to. And Alex seemed to know where she was going so it worked out well.

Even though Matt would respond to answers and was physically there, he was really lost in his head, not knowing how to show his quirk properly. What if there was no metal? What if it looked stupid? He knew he worked hard to get here but he still was worried. Though thinking like this was only bad, he couldn't stop. Matt just smiled and tried his best to look like he didn't care.

(interacting) Hanarei Hanarei Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (and anyone who heard him slightly shout)

hibiki.png

Hibiki Kato
Whitewater Academy - Class 1-A
Interacting w/ _Line 213 _Line 213
Aww jeez...

Ink is so cool!
Callous, but cool.
Hibiki listened intently to the inked Pro-heroes every word. And watched as she placed the box of uniforms on the table, Hibiki should have an easy time getting into his due to his small size. Once the teacher told them to get dressed in go to the training ground Hibiki was one of the first ones to walk up to the box of uniforms, two other girls already picked out their uniforms, the purple hired girl left without a word and the other girl asked the leaving Ink where to go. Hibiki picked out his uniform which was custom made for him since it was sleeveless open back tank top. Rather revealing, but it was for his quirk so he couldn't complain.

Hibiki let out a sigh and spoke up to the confused girl and said, "You know, the school gave a map of the school's public layout, right? In the approval letter? You were supposed to remember it in the week since now and then." Hibiki spoke bluntly, god was that too rude. He better cool it! "But if you didn't have time to study it I remember the layout off of memory so I can show you where to go." Hibiki said trying to to be polite, oh god he was being awkward again.

Without another word Hibiki walked out of the classroom hoping the girl would listen to him and follow suit. Hibiki didn't have time for small talk, he didn't want to be late for Ink's assessment. But if the girl and others follow him they would discover the walk to the changing rooms wasn't too far and the training areas was just past the changing rooms, pretty simple. Hibiki quickly changed while he was the first one there of the boys, he quickly remembered his horns when he passed a window and quickly slurped them back into his skull and turned his eyes back into a normal shade of red. Hibiki quickly stripped out of his normal school uniform and placed them in a locker before changing into his gym uniform. This would've been much harder with his horns.

Hibiki walked out of the changing room out into the training grounds. He was the second one there. Good. Hibiki thought. He's making a good first impression for the teacher. Hibiki looked at Ink and nodded his head in acknowledgement. He ignored the other girl there, she looked unhappy to be here and that wasn't his problem so he doubt talking to her will give him anything of worth. He was here to learn not be people's emotional punching bag. So ignoring the gloomy girl will be a good first step in avoiding that.

Kimi_Rivers-StudentBanner.jpg
Kimi looked a little taken back by the mentioning of suiting up and going to the training grounds. She hadn't expected they would be doing anything physical on the first day. Then again, it wasn't hard to tell Ink was far from the typical teacher type. It was hard to tell if it was a normal practice but with her it was much more likely she would elect to do such a thing herself. Her words mentioning who was suppose to be the teacher was difficult to gauge whether it was true or not but she elected to not let her mind wander on that point. There was some truth to her words as much as the shy kimi might be reluctant to admit. As the teacher left she stood up slowly, her eyes unable to help but glance quietly over a Toki as seemed quick to get to change and get to the training grounds.

Kimi perked her head over looing towards Mathew as he spoke up. She scurried over looking at him as she blushed again. "Ah... I... ah... I can... I... I suppose." She spoke embarrassed, realizing he was likely talking about heading to the training field and not so much about changing. She looked down, finding the uniform tailored for her as she picked it up and held it carefully. She hadn't the slightest clue just what they were going to do. She just had to be sure she was careful and tried her best to at least perform at a bare minimum level if not more. She didn't want to get herself in trouble on the first day after all. Hopefully she wouldn't have so much attention left on her for whatever they might do.

The teen was relatively quick changing into her uniform. She fumbled only briefly with her hair putting it back up as she had it before. It wasn't likely the most elegant in terms of how she ight look in the uniform but the uniforms themselves weren't meant to be anything flashy to begin with. The most important part was its practicality and fortunately with how Kimi tended to do her hair it wasn't a big issue in terms of getting in her way to begin with. She hurried quickly to make sure to stick around Mathew in particular being the most familiar with him waiting to head over with him and Alex to the training field, looking carefully about to get an idea of the school she was still so unfamiliar with not wanting to get lost trying to navigate it later.

Foogels Foogels Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Mention: Xel Xel AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal

The teacher crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow and told the class..

"He's dead." "In the real world if a hero comes to offer assistance in stance of another hero in battle you stop stop fighting to ask where the other hero is...unless you want to die."
Tsurei frowned. How pathetic. They can't even keep the school's teachers alive. This place is beginning to look quite weak. There has to be a REAL reason this place hasn't been destroyed by a bunch of villains. I could honestly break my way in here in my sleep, kill everyone and get out before anyone suspected a thing.

"You there...sleeping beauty...you get to stay after class to run laps....I don't tolerate sleeping in class."

That's what you get for sleeping, idiot. Just what kind of impression were you trying to give. If you're too lazy you'll fall behind and you will fail.
I don't know what he was expecting to happen, he fell asleep on the first day of a prestigious school. He got what was coming.

"These are your training uniforms...put these on and go to the training grounds."

Fuck yes. About time. I can see how strong you all are. Don't disappoint me Classroom 1-A.

Tsurei grabbed a uniform and headed to the changing room, she put on her uniform in no time. She didn't care about how the uniform looked. It was a trivial thing. The only thing she cared about was quirks. If this was some sort of test or assessment, then lucky for her, she was about to get what she wanted.

Well, It's mostly that one kid isn't it, the one who got into that fight, Dante right?. Manabu also acts like he is strong, but he's an idiot. I already know my quirk is ridiculous. But will this first test be something that would show it off, I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to go all out infront of my classmates, but if everyone else has to use their quirks then I have to use mine to keep up in the training. Just what will it be, teach? I'll show you true power if you ask. I am the viper, they're all prey.

Tsurei headed into the training grounds. Two students were already there. Tsurei stood in line with a poker face, not revealing a single thing.
It probably didn't help too much because she came off gloomy and striking with her pale skin and strikingly blue eyes. Her dark hair served to further enhance her gloominess, it was almost black in color. But her face didn't show anything related to what one would expect from those features.

Tch. So two students got here before me, I really can't blame them, I've been itching to strike something too. Hmm. A boy and a girl.
They were in the corners of the room. Are they anti social as well? I don't quite care, they might be strong.
If it's a fight training, well class prepare to see what real power is. But it might just be some kind of physical assessment, in which nobody has a quirk that makes perfect at everything. But mine is quite diverse so I'll probably do quite good. Show me your power, class. I'll show you what true power is.

Last edited:
1524688242025.png
Alexandra Michelakis
Feeling: Nervous
Flames: None
Whitewater: Class 1-A
Interation: Hanarei Hanarei Foogels Foogels
Alex grabbing her uniform when she heard someone speak up. She looked up to see Matthew with a big smile on his face. "Um yeah... I know where they are" She said leading the way towards them. When she got in the changing room she saw Kimi and another girl she hadn't met. they were blatantly changing out in the middle of the locker room. She turned a slight shade of pink in embarrassment as she was use to changing in stalls in her old school, as was the norm there. She quickly took off her clothing trying to cover herself from everyone. Luckily her flames didn't come out in her embarrassment, it would have made getting dressed a whole lot harder, especially with the attention she would have been getting.

She hurried out to the training grounds once she was ready, she really hoped her training uniform was fire proof like her school uniform, otherwise it would have made for a terrible situation. she knew her eventual costume would have that but she couldn't be for sure if this one did, maybe it was just generic, maybe they didn't think they needed to put anything extra into these uniforms. Alex was suddenly very nervous about her uniform, trying as hard as she could to hold her flames in and not spontaneously combust. She looked over to Kimi like she was either going to be sick or die of embarrassment just from think about the possible scenarios. "Help" she whimpered.

John Swann

John rushed through the street, cars honking loudly as the swerved to avoid him or slammed on their brakes. "Sorry!" he screamed, waving embarrassingly at the drivers who rolled down their windows to scream at him. His bag slung over his back, his white button up moist with the sweat he had exuded over his long run to class. He was late, his alarm had gone off but he had not woken to the loud ringing, his mother and father had already left for work and his little brother had been dropped off at school. Nobody was there to save him from his own deep slumber, and because of it, he was likely to be punished. Rushing through the gates of the Academy John glanced around, amazed at the facilities the school had available to it, that John now had available to him.

Seeing in the distance a classroom sign he recognized he muttered it to himself "1-A." his vision focused, his speed increasing rapidly as his long legs allowed him to stride forward in a sprint, the rattling of his books in his bag loud and obvious to all within nearby classrooms, along with his heavy footfalls. Reaching out he turned the doorknob as he continued forward, slowing his momentum as much as possible he barged through the door with an audible thump as he lost his grip on the door, sending it slamming into the wall of the classroom as it burst open. Stumbling inside he nearly fell on his face, exhaling loudly and placing his hands on his knees to rest from his nearly two mile run to class. Glancing up through labored breath he could see he was clearly the last student to enter, and even managed to do so after the teacher who stood at the front of the class, telling everybody to take a uniform and go to the Training Grounds. "Yes.... Ma'am" he spoke, nearly wheezing from the lack of oxygen intake, his weight a clear indicator of his lack of cardio. Reaching weakly into the pile of clothing he took a uniform in his hands, proceeding first to the changing room and then to the Training Grounds. John knew this was likely an entrance that would not be soon forgotten by his fellow classmates, another reason for kids to make fun of him.

Mathew Pilles, e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.jpgOn the Training Grounds
Matt heard Alex whimper out that she needed help. And almost faster than he could process he was reaching out for Alex. He grabbed her shoulder and bent over next to her. He whispered by her ear "Are you okay? You seem on edge, if you need anything just ask, I got your back." He just stood there with a smile and a thumbs up. He probably was being weird, but it was more of a reflex then actual thought. He just said what came to mind and his body had moved by itself.

After saying that he realized that it was kind of forward, but if he backed up or said sorry it would be even more weird, so he went with it. He just stood there trying to give support for an issue he didn't understand. But did he really need to be there? He swore she said help, but she also looked at Kimi. Maybe it was a girl problem that he shouldn't have inturupted.

After thinking about it like that Matt felt really bad, but he wouldn't move. He was serious about helping, even if it was in a strange situation. Oh well. He was in it now. And he didn't regret it. He just tried to smile and look supporting.

(Interacting: Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Hanarei Hanarei and anyone else who saw this)

Last edited:
Daisuke Oshiro
Inside Whitewater Academy

YES! It was the first day and they were already doing something interesting. Guess this school doesn’t mess around at all. Though he was caught off guard by the fact that one of the teachers was apparently dead. How in the world did that happen? Well, maybe it wasn’t really his business, but it was still kind of upsetting. No point on dwelling on it though.

The teacher handed everyone their training uniforms. Daisuke immediately headed towards the changing room to..well change.

Earlier, a large student arrived to the class late. That was rather….messed up. Hope the guy doesn’t feel too bad about. As Oshiro left the changing room on his way to the training grounds, he noticed the same student on his way to the changing room. Was he down about his late arrival? He should probably see what’s up. Of course, he has been told that he was rather blunt so, hopefully he picks the right words.

“So….woke up kinda late?” he asked, trying his best not to sound mean.

Leusis Leusis

full
Stella Cain
Outside Whitegate
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Jeez. What crawled up her ass and died? Or, more importantly, who hired a teacher with that kind of attitude towards a co-worker's death? Someone as jaded as that seemed more suiting for her parent's profession than education the next generation of hopeful young Heroes. Did they want them all to turn into that gloomy sort of Eraserhead-type?

Oh well. She'd send their died-too-young teacher her thoughts, eventually, but she had more pressing duties at the moment. Training! A bunch of bright-eyed fledglings looking to show off their Quirks. It was a treasure trove of information just waiting to be cracked open. It'd save her going around and asking everyone about their Quirks too, aside from those annoyingly secretive types who felt the need to hide everything from everyone. Seriously, this wasn't some sort of competition.

Even if it was, didn't a surprise victory ring kind of hollow?

Whatever. Figuring people like that out was like some sort of ultra-hard mode.

"You guys can go ahead without me."

But before anything, she had some Quirks to log. Remaining in her desk as the rest of the cast began to flow towards the changing rooms, Stella pulled her phone from her pocket and began typing. This time, woefully, not into her captioning app. In its place, a decidedly ugly looking program filled her screen, into which she placed the captions that she'd deemed worthwhile. The most of what she'd snapped outside was omitted without hesitation, only a few of her classmates making it into her database. Emvi, the brawler, and Tsurei, specifically.

She tapped 'Upload', and a usually obscured light at the tip of her glasses blinked blue in response. And that was that! It wasn't much, she'd admit, but knowing about an extra Quirk or two was never a bad thing. Quite some progress for before class had even started!

Speaking of, it was time to get going.

Exiting both her seat and the classroom, Stella tossed her training uniform over her usual one without- Well, not without missing a beat. She almost tripped trying to put on the pants and walking at the same time. Without hesitation. That worked. So long as she made it to the field on time, any trip of stumble was worth it. She wasn't the type to get embarrassed in the first place and missing out on this would be a gigantic miss. Maybe in more ways than one. The thought of Miss Gloom kicking her out for being late didn't seem far-fetched.

Though, apparently typing on her phone didn't take as long as she thought it did. The grounds still had barely anybody on them.

"Yo! Getting excited yet?" Even if barely anyone was here there was still somebody to talk to. The strangers were tempting, she'd admit, but she had plenty of time on her hands. So Tsurei would be the victim of her ramblings. "You'd think people would be a bit more vigorous about showing off their Quirks wouldn't you? It's annoying. I was really hoping to snap a shot of everybody before the teach showed up." Now that she mentioned her. "Actually, what do you think of Miss Grump? You think she's in mourning or is just always as bright as she is?"

Manabu sat back in his seat as he listened to the inked woman. While some might think that she came off as rude and uncaring, the boy agreed with her words and felt no remorse. Pro heroes knew what they were signing up for when they went pro. It was a little sad, yes, but that was just how it was.

On another topic, Manabu was very surprised that they were heading to the training grounds for their first class session, but that didn't mean he was disappointed. A feeling welled up inside the boy that felt much like excitement, but it faded just as quick as it had arrived. Not being the feeling type, Manabu didn't experience emotions very often. This was a rather rare occurrence. He wouldn't have to talk to everyone 1 on 1 after all. The training grounds would allow him to analyze his classmates and their quirks.

He stood from his desk slowly, taking his time as the students scattered about. He grabbed one of the uniform's on the ground and put it on over his clothes. Going through the hassle of using changing rooms was never worth it. Manabu hoped he wouldn't have to use his quirk too much. While his hands were revealed, the uniform was basically full body. It would be pretty awkward if he had to take the uniform off in the middle of training just so he could use his quirk to its fullest potential.

Manabu made his way over to the training grounds to hear Stella talking.

"She's just being up front with us. Heroes die, it's not like we didn't know that already." He said as he walked up to the small group that was forming on the training grounds. Manabu adjusted the sleeves of the uniform. It was a little too tight for his liking. As he was doing this he looked around the training grounds. "What do you think she's gonna make us do? Kick a ball?" He said as a joke, but his tone was completely serious.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Katakon Katakon Anyone Anyone else who has made it outside

John Swann

John lumbered his way down the hallway on his way to the Training Grounds. His head held low in clear disappointment at himself he worried internally whether his teacher hated him already. Less importantly to John, he wondered if his fellow classmates thought he was a fool. Raising his head as another student approached he grimaced, as if preparing himself to take a hit.

This guy was big, muscular, a clear jock of he had ever seen one. More than likely he had some kind of Quirk that let him blow down buildings with a punch, just to further prove his dominance. Luckily for John however, he was bigger, both a blessing and a curse that definitely garnered him attention. "W-what?" He questioned as the student spoke to him, dumbfounded at the casual kindness he spoke with. "Yeah actually, I'm known to be a pretty heavy sleeper." Chuckling to himself he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment before reaching out to shake the guy's hand. "Names John Swann."

Truthblade Truthblade

1524629070289.png
Rebecca Black
Feeling: Meh
Whitewater: Class 1-A
Interaction: open
Rebecca sighed as the teacher said the other teacher was dead and went on to say that if she had time to ask that in battle she would be dead here too. For one if you cant communicate during a fight your obviously weak and not cut out to be a hero, because not knowing where someone is could screw up your whole dynamic and secondly this is a school and not a battle field, not that I'm not ready to fight, just that I think I can be a little more relaxed around here She thought to herself, not actually saying it out loud to avoid getting after school laps with the student who was asleep. She walked up and grabbed her uniform giving a quick sly to the teacher as she walked past and followed the majority of the students to the changing rooms.

Rebecca quickly slipped out of her school uniform. As her slightly toned body was exposed she thought to herself If only Dante could see me now he'd have a heart attack. She smiled a little bit at the thought as she tried to pull the pants of this new uniform up. She felt a sight resistance when she got up to her thighs. Hmm are they to small? they are a little stretchy so it shouldn't matter to much. She though as she got them up, the pants were skin tight around her upper thighs and (sorry Hanarei) butt. She put on the top of the suit (I'm just imagining this to be a track suit btw so correct me if I'm wrong) over her white tank top. It was a little tight in the back and she could only get the zipper up half way. It will do for now but I'm definitely going to have to get a bigger size ordered in She thought to her self and she walked out onto the training grounds.

Out on the training grounds there seemed to be a few people there, most of them looked shy except the guy who looked like he was maybe about to molest a girl as he leaned over and started whispering in her ear. Rebecca just sighed, maybe she would just wait for Dante or the Teacher before communicating with any body.

It was Stella. Typing into her phone. Why? Tsurei had no idea. She even decided to talk to Tsurei. Not that it was really a bad thing. But it was just to complain which didn't really do anything? What was Tsurei supposed to say?

"Yo! Getting excited yet?" "I guess."
"You'd think people would be a bit more vigorous about showing off their Quirks wouldn't you? It's annoying. I was really hoping to snap a shot of everybody before the teach showed up."
"A lot of us. Myself included are quite shy I guess."
But I'm not shy just careful.
"Actually, what do you think of Miss Grump? You think she's in mourning or is just always as bright as she is?"

"I don't know, perhaps she knew the other teacher."

I don't care at all if she is mourning. This school is incompetent. A villain infiltrates, a fight happens with no intervention or response from management. And their own teacher dies before he can even appear on his first day.

"She's just being up front with us. Heroes die, it's not like we didn't know that already."

It was Manabu. He heard them talking and responded without asking.

Ugh. Yes we sure didn't notice. Thanks for being obvious.

"What do you think she's gonna make us do? Kick a ball?"

"Wait and we'll find out I suppose."

If it measures how strong our kicks are, I suppose it wouldn't hurt. But that would be a piece of what we would have to do if anything.
That was such a dumb comment, she is almost certainty gonna test our physical capabilities, speed, strength, endurance. Possibly force us to demonstrate quirks. So lucky for a lot of us, we can find out that about each other because that's all most of us seem to care about. Even if I'm the only one who is actually good at hiding it.

Last edited:
Claudia DiamaneYowch. The teacher’s speech nearly cut her from it being so edgy and forced. Class 1-A had its fair share of weirdos as it was, and for the teacher to be one as well was not sitting well with her. The whole ‘he’s dead, Jim’ speech didn't usually inspire a lot of confidence amongst troops, and she expected it to have dampened a lot of moods here. Her eyebrows still raised in bemusement as the teacher exited the room as promptly as she had entered, Claudia turned to her companion, and exhaled sharply, amused.

Way to go, soldier. She barely noticed you.” She patted his shoulder, almost consolingly. “You'd best not put on any camo, or even I won't be able to find you.” She gave a laugh, then immediately composed herself. “We should go. Wouldn't want to miss Mrs. Doom and Gloom’s lessons. If anything, I’d expect her to toss as many laps as seconds late to her class, given by her attitude this morning.” She made her way to the front of the class as the box slowly emptied, their other classmates already having taken their uniforms. She dug inside and pulled out two sets of uniforms, one with ‘Diamante’ on it, and the other with ‘Fischer’. She indicated that she had gotten his for him, and tossed it to him.

She eyed the uniform and made a disapproving sound. “Let’s go get changed first. We’ll meet at the training grounds. Sounds good?

---
The changing rooms weren’t an issue to find. They were relatively nearby to the training room, and there were helpful signs posted all around to help any newcomer or student with a problem with directions (she thought pointedly) to find their way around school. There had been other students in the changing rooms, and she thought she saw Kimi and Toki inside, but she opted to leave them to their own devices. Toki didn't look very excited to interact with anyone, and Kimi seemed like she was about to burst at any given moment. Claudia, herself, didn't think being half-nude was a good time for chatting. She didn't take too long, she hoped, to change out for her sports bra, and throw on the rest of the training attire.

In the training grounds, she extracted her phone from her pocket and checked the notifications. Nothing much. Her parents were probably busy. The news that scrolled on the custom widget she had didn't mention any death of a hero. How odd. Was Doom-N-Gloom just being hyperbolic? She tucked the phone away and folded her arms, leaning against the wall, observing the rest of the students as she waited for Shane. It seemed like only Class 1-A was around, she noted.

Elysium Elysium

Dante

Well that was a mood killer.

Then again, there wasn't really any way finding out your would-be teacher got killed wouldn't be a downer. He picked up his clothing right after Rebecca, heading to the changing rooms. Finding a secluded, less-lit corner, he proceeded to change. He was all too painfully aware of his inability to tan, the last thing he needed was fluorescent lights exacerbating the issue. Now, given this was a hero program, he expected that the clothes would probably be athletic in design. However, he wasn't expecting the fact his clothes fit so well to his form. It did explain why they asked for measurements before everyone arrived. Thankfully, he'd been meticulous in getting his measurements right, since it seems like these clothes were meant to fit true to form.

He made his way out to the training grounds, a little self conscious given the clothes showed off his lean form more than he was used to. It wasn't long before he noticed that someone else had a far worse clothing situation than him. Dante's eyes once more fell to gravity's clutches as he ended up giving Revy a twice-over. He was, understandably, grateful she had given him full permission to look, because frankly he wouldn't have been able to stop himself with her clothing so form fitting.

Frankly, he was thankful he was wearing compression shorts...

Taking a breath to calm his nerves, and hopefully take some of the flush from his cheeks, he made his way over to her. There were a few others out, but for the moment, he chose to gravitate towards what was familiar. Of course, when he got even with her, he couldn't help but notice that the wardrobe issues that plagued the back were just as bad in the front, causing him to stumble over his greeting and jumbling up her name.

"H-hey Revy"

Where did that even come from? Brain, you had ONE job.... At this point, the best thing he could do was try and roll with it and hope for the best.

"Any ideas what our training will be?" He asked, using sheer willpower to combat the weight of gravity on his eyes. He had to keep a conversation going and keep his mind from following the trajectory it so desperately wanted to follow.... If he managed to survive this woman, then he could survive anything this Hero course could throw at him..

Emvi Square
Classroom 1-A --> Training Grounds
Interacting with: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , NightMoves NightMoves

Emvi eventually found her way to the changing rooms, picking her way down the hallways while following some of the other students that seemed to have a better handle on where they were supposed to be going. The gloss and shine of the school halls continued to fascinate her, as did what she assumed to be attention to detail in regards to planning for different quirks into the architecture. As various other students walked through the halls, Emvi noticed that no one seemed to run into any problems dealing with doors or walkways or staircases, something which had been a cornerstone of her old school building. After all, planning for everyone was hard enough, but the vast majority of buildings were built in a world without Quirks.

What an odd world that must have been, huh.

There was remarkably little chatter in the changing room; most of the students appeared to be more than ready for the "real event," so to speak, and distractions and conversation were kept to a minimum. After picking out a changing stall for herself, Emvi pulled away her school uniform and began pulling on her training jumpsuit. Contrary to what she had expected, the new uniform fit like a glove, and clung to her in a surprisingly comfortable way. Twisting this way and that, Emvi smiled; it wasn't restrictive at all, as she had imagined it, and was oddly nice to wear. Before she could once again begin convincing herself that perhaps her new school life wouldn't pan out all too poorly, the butterflies of having to demonstrate her Quirk in front of the other students immediately hit her. How was she going to demonstrate something that was reactive? Was she just going to look normal in front of everyone else? Didn't she have something to live up to after what Manabu had said? What if he was wrong, what did that make her?

Emvi remained in the stall for a lot longer than she had any right to, slumping against the far wall for a time as she tried to fight back against her firing nerves for several more minutes. Many deep breaths and consolations later, she emerged from her stall, walking quickly amongst the other, similarly-suited students to the training grounds. At the very least, the open area was easier to recognize, especially with a few other members of the class already standing near the edge. Rather than strike up conversation with anyone new, however, she instead clustered near those she had already spoken with, feeling a lot more comfortable in their presence. She picked up the pace a little, jogging towards them and pushing a dangling strand of hair from in front of her eyes as she came to a stop.

"What do you think she's gonna make us do? Kick a ball?" Emvi caught the tail end of the ongoing conversation as she arrived, folding her arms in front of her in a sort of self-hug as she looked out at the field. It was a good question, either way; what were they going to end up doing?

"...Is that the sort of thing that they make people do?" she asked in response, "it doesn't sound very hero-y, but...Maybe there's a training reason for it or something. Maybe the teacher or the staff are busy getting some training equipment together or something like that."

Last edited:
hibiki-png.437588

Hibiki Kato
Whitewater Academy - Class 1-A
Interacting w/ _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves
Oh god,

This was anxiety educing,
Waiting for classmates
At least they were doing so quickly.

Hibiki was quiet and kept to himself, he wasn't used to starting conversations himself. But he watched each and every person that entered and exited the changing room judging and assessing them as they made their way around the training ground. Hibiki wasn't the most analytical when it comes to people's emotions or quirks, he can judge tone of voice and reactions but not ... nothing. For the most part they stayed quiet only talking among themselves anybody that isn't him really. Hibiki silently watched groups become friendly and here he was off on his own being a loner. he should fix that.

But before Hibiki could force himself into a conversation a nearby student asked an innocent question of what the teacher will do with the, Hibiki snorted at the idea of kicking the ball, clearly Ink is above such tests. "I doubt its such a inelegant testing method." Hibiki said aloud for the group he didn't realized was so close to. The girl that blew him off earlier... or was it him that blew her off? well no matter she spoke and said how that wasn't very Hero-y which Hibiki nodded to and he nodded along the more she talked. " I bet our original test is cancelled and now they need to assign a new one." Hibiki said bluntly. Hibiki then brought a hand to the side of his face and brushed back a bit of white hair behind his ear. Change the topic.

"I'm Hibiki, by the way, Your names are Emvi and Manabu, correct?" Hibiki innocently asked the pair. Was it creepy he knew their names? It wasn't like they were whispering to themselves they were pretty loud while talking. "...Let's do our best to be the best Pro-heroes we can be." Hibiki said encouragingly, he was learning today at this school that being edgy and acting cool just gets you ignored and brushed aside, so maybe he should try and not to be to at least one pair of students and see how it goes. God now they must think he's weird flip flopping like mad! Also that was redundant to say that they are here to be the best so saying that was pointless! Go fix it! "Pardon me, that seem pretty redundant now that i think about it, we wouldn't be here if we aren't aiming for our best, huh?" Hibiki replied honestly his cheeks turning a very light shade of pink. "But I do mean the sentiment, even if it was pointless to say aloud." Hibiki said apologizing for his earlier redundancy.

Kimi_Rivers-StudentBanner.jpg
Kimi glanced around the training field, seeing a few of the other students in her class having gathered in. It seemed many of them were more then eager to go while others were a bit more nervous. Her eyes couldn't help but shift to Alex, noticing her expression as she seemed to focus on her. She stared on, blushing a bit at the attention as she could see her muttered the word help seeming a bit taken back. She wasn't in the least bit sure what she could even do to help her. She was already struggling to figure out what she might have to do not knowing just what they would be left to do. Before she got a chance to say anything, Mathew seemed more then eager to but quickly in. He had a way of pushing himself into things that was for sure.

Listening to Mathew's words, she could only really nod a bit. She wasn't at all good at giving advice. Her own rosy expression lingered showing herself to be still timid about the whole scenario. She struggled to think of what to do. What would a girl like her typically do to encourage someone? She fumbled a little before looking at Alex. She awkwardly lifted her hand up. She lifted her thumb giving her a thumbs up looking a bit meek herself when giving it.

"Y....you will be fine... b.. believe it." She spoke as she sounded barely able to find her own words reciting waht she could only assume to be some saying for something she had seen long ago. It was perhaps a poor form of mimicry on her part though hopefully it was of some sort of help and showed her support.

Foogels Foogels Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Emvi Square
Training Grounds
Interacting with: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , NightMoves NightMoves , Katakon Katakon

Emvi turned at the sound of a new voice, blinking lightly at the new boy before them. "...Emvi, yeah," she said, appearing a bit puzzled for a moment, before her face defaulted to a smile. He must have heard their introductions earlier on; had he been listening in without saying anything? Maybe he was just shy, like Tsurei. Nervous too. Not that Emvi wasn't nervous, or anything. Of course she was.

"...Well, if they make us kick a ball around, at the very least that'll be kind of easy, won't it?" she said, reaching up to rub at the back of her head, "it's the sort of thing anyone can do. I'd be more worried if they graded us on it, or something." Her smile became somewhat sheepish for a moment, and she shook her head, as if discarding that particular path of conversation for another. "But yeah! You're right, let's just...Do our best, and I'm sure that it'll all sort itself out going forward from there." Her smile became something of a nervous grin. Winging it isn't a good plan, Emvi. That's what got you into this mess, she thought to herself, all while hoping her smile was enough to hide her inner uncertainty. It was normal, it had to be normal, didn't it? Who wouldn't be at least a bit apprehensive on the first day of super-school? The real issue was just how well everyone else seemed to be hiding their nervousness--assuming that they did indeed have at least some amount of it. A few people even seemed excited.

Well, I sure wish I had their confidence.

Last edited:
Manabu gazed across the training area as the students gathered. It seemed everyone was taking their sweet time, not that he particularly minded. He was a fairly patient fellow, being able to do nothing for approximately 5 hours without getting the least bit bored. "It was a joke." He said bluntly, clearly not believing that tone corresponded with meaning. Kicking a ball would be quite the easy test. He highly doubted that it was anything like that.

He looked to the new guy. It was pretty weird that he already knew Manabu's name, but he supposed that he had been listening somewhere in the classroom. Honestly, he hadn't even noticed the boy. "Everyone has different wants and desires. Who says anyone is here to be a great pro-hero? Just graduating from this school basically means that you're set for life. Some might be here just because their quirks were powerful enough to pass the entrance exam and they just wanted to." Manabu said in his serious tone, as per usual. "Things aren't always so black and white."

For instance, Manabu didn't even really know what he was here for. He certainly didn't want to become a pro hero. Honestly, he was just here because his parents told him to be.
"I'm sure doing our best will be fine here, but it'll be pretty bad to rely on just that in the future. I mean, look at our old teacher ended up, he probably tried his best too."

Claudia DiamaneYowch. The teacher’s speech nearly cut her from it being so edgy and forced. Class 1-A had its fair share of weirdos as it was, and for the teacher to be one as well was not sitting well with her. The whole ‘he’s dead, Jim’ speech didn't usually inspire a lot of confidence amongst troops, and she expected it to have dampened a lot of moods here. Her eyebrows still raised in bemusement as the teacher exited the room as promptly as she had entered, Claudia turned to her companion, and exhaled sharply, amused.

Way to go, soldier. She barely noticed you.” She patted his shoulder, almost consolingly. “You'd best not put on any camo, or even I won't be able to find you.” She gave a laugh, then immediately composed herself. “We should go. Wouldn't want to miss Mrs. Doom and Gloom’s lessons. If anything, I’d expect her to toss as many laps as seconds late to her class, given by her attitude this morning.” She made her way to the front of the class as the box slowly emptied, their other classmates already having taken their uniforms. She dug inside and pulled out two sets of uniforms, one with ‘Diamante’ on it, and the other with ‘Fischer’. She indicated that she had gotten his for him, and tossed it to him.

She eyed the uniform and made a disapproving sound. “Let’s go get changed first. We’ll meet at the training grounds. Sounds good?

---
The changing rooms weren’t an issue to find. They were relatively nearby to the training room, and there were helpful signs posted all around to help any newcomer or student with a problem with directions (she thought pointedly) to find their way around school. There had been other students in the changing rooms, and she thought she saw Kimi and Toki inside, but she opted to leave them to their own devices. Toki didn't look very excited to interact with anyone, and Kimi seemed like she was about to burst at any given moment. Claudia, herself, didn't think being half-nude was a good time for chatting. She didn't take too long, she hoped, to change out for her sports bra, and throw on the rest of the training attire.

In the training grounds, she extracted her phone from her pocket and checked the notifications. Nothing much. Her parents were probably busy. The news that scrolled on the custom widget she had didn't mention any death of a hero. How odd. Was Doom-N-Gloom just being hyperbolic? She tucked the phone away and folded her arms, leaning against the wall, observing the rest of the students as she waited for Shane. It seemed like only Class 1-A was around, she noted.

Elysium Elysium

Fischer
Interacting: simj26 simj26

Fischer didn't care. At least no one was tactless enough to laugh. Publicly. Claudia was cool about it. That was nice. And new.

"Dont care. Superiors never notice, unless you fuck up. When a habit's beaten into you, it's instinct." He said with a shrug, quietly. Shane gave her a quick half-smile in thanks when she handed his uniform to him.

Fischer then marched out behind her, letting her find the ladies locker room. He figured the mens would be near by.

- - -

Quick change, quick bathroom break, training grounds. In that order. Fischer quickly found and stood next to Claudia again at military rest.

"Teacher say anything new?" He asked of her, staring straight ahead in the aforementioned teacher's general direction. Smoking in non-smoking grounds. How Officer of her. Fischer snorted slightly and dropped his formal posture.

He found a spot tactfully close to Claudia, and leaned on the wall alongside her. A slight sigh escaped as he did.

"It's hard, standing that straight all day."

Fischer put on his glasses, a simple black plastic piece of nearsightedness correction, and observed the crowd before them.

"Is it just 1-A out here?" He asked as he brushed his jet black mop out of his face again.

full
Hoho. Another student had joined the fray, and of their own accord, too. That meant they had no right to complain about a photoshoot. Well, if you asked Stella it did.

Usual routine. Camera. Flash. Question.

"Isn't it rude to butt into a conversation without introducing yourself?" She actually didn't care, but passive aggressiveness tended to do wonders for this kind of thing. "And putting the test, or whatever we're doing aside, there's a difference between being upfront and being a jerk." Like the difference between her parents, at her sister's attestation, was one such example of that. She wasn't the type to care herself, but her sister's constant insistence on ' having tact' had rubbed off on her a little more than she liked to admit.

Really, her family was just bad influences all around. But that was probably why she liked them.

"But, yeah, like, whatever I guess. She must be good at something if she got the job." Maybe she was just the drill sergeant type. God, she hoped not. "I don't think it really matters what kind of test she gives us. We just need to, like, do it, yeah? Estimation is only good for boring people and stalling." Like her. What was the point in trying to figure out if she'd have them kick a ball or not? Small talk really was the worst. "Speaking of, seeya."

Without much hesitation, Stella turned from the group and sent herself out to hone in a new target. She'd planned on doing something along the lines of laying low when she got here, but she hadn't expected to get bored this quickly. In a conversation she'd begun herself, none the less. They weren't all bad, but the first day was a time for action, not uh, bonding.

Blondie and Stiff. Targets locked.

"Hi there. Stella. Doing the new class rounds. Can I take your photos?" In and out, she decided. Quick and clean. Or dirty, if they said no.

Unless they said something good, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back