• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Vigilantes OOC

Lina Inverse

This thread is all our out of character needs. If you have any questions or concerns just post them here.

Also, we have a discord so be sure drop by sometime.

I thought it'd be cool but i ended up going for the fourth roll and i got shame and now my character is gonna be way different than I planned. I'm interested in seeing how well i can pull this off! lol

Eh, considering that 90% are just variations of canon ones or completely broken I don't really see the big deal.

Plus, the random element is kind of fun.
But the best part about BnHA roleplays is making wild-ass powers that seem really niche until you put some thought into the application.

well i finally figured out how to harness the power of embarrassment. putting the CS down now. let me know if youre good with it.

*kicks in the door* I AM HERE!

And apparrently got really nice rolls, nearly got quirkless, but queen bee, cremation or fucken overhaul.

Edit: whoops, rolls wasted, fixing now was doing this at 1 am so plz no bully

Suoer regeneration goooo!

Last edited:
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse also, the discord link seems to have expired, might wana pass that sucker out again,

i fuckin love your intensity dude, this rp is getting exciting!!
Hahahhahahahahahah!

Intensity is my middle name!

With super regeneration I can totally make a intense dude as well! Or perhaps a dudess?!

Who knows!!!

I think I got the general gist of Rinka's backstory down. I just gotta work on the finer details now, which will be a real pain in the neck.

I finished my CS and posted my quirk roll on that page, excited to hear from y'all. If this goes well I'm hoping to get one of my friends in on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back