• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Revolution!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Student: Purin Amai
Interactions: National National Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm PlusUltra PlusUltra deianeira deianeira Jet Jet King Crimson King Crimson

Before she could hear the green-haired mantis girl's reply. A ruckus erupted behind her. Purin turned around in her seat and begun to look on at the chaos unfolding behind her. Minor skirmishes were breaking out. Students were using their quirks without permission. Was she really standing in UA the most prestigious hero school in Japan? Purin began hot under the collar as she quickly rose from her seat (pudding still in hand) and glared at the three students who seemed to be at the center of the ruckus ( Jet Jet National National Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm )

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?!" she shouted at the top her lungs.

Her breathing was unsteady and face had turned to a shade a red. She had never been so upset in her life. How had these students passed the hero exams and made into the same class as her? Did they not value this chance they had been offered? The chance to be a hero.

Last edited:
Rosen could see Kazu getting irritated and couldn't help but just grin wider as then another person spoke up to clear up his assumptions, grinning wider, "Ah, so he comes out to confess to defend his friend now?" he turned his attention to watch the boy who had really caused the incident start to float over some unstable liquid cement. "You want to drown me huh?" He decided to egg him on as he got into a stance on top of the desk.

Caught off guard as Kazu walked beside him to mutter something privately as he got his desk. "That's if you can hit me." He muttered back between grit teeth, not as quiet as the damage absorber, turning his attention back to the guilty party in the glasses. He always hated glasses, just what he would expect for his enemy at UA to wear them too. Hearing a scream from the front, he disregarded it as he continued, "I think we'll have to fight one of these times, now that I know that was you. But that one's probably right," He gestured to jean who seemed keen on making vocal assumptions about their potential homosexuality, "The teacher will be in here probably pretty soon, should class have started by now? Where the hell is he?" He didn't seem bothered by the fact that if the teacher had arrived sooner he would have laid witness to Rosen's behavior, simply annoyed that it seemed their teacher was running late.

Turning his attention to the girl with the pudding he spoke again, "Why don't you go look for our homeroom teacher if you want us to stop?"

Jet Jet National National PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Luka grinned, keeping his own confident smile as he looked the aura boy over. Luka could tell that this guy was going to be the perfect catalyst for his own antics. But as much as he didn't want to admit, both the detective girl and Rosen had a point, with that point being that the teacher should have entered the classroom by now. He thought it was pretty weird that the tea her still wasn't there. Maybe he got caught in traffic?
"I do have to say, we got pretty lucky there. Imagine if the teacher was there for the whole fight. Pretty sure any teacher would've cooked us good." Luka could only wonder what their teacher had in store for them. He looked over at Kazu as he walked over to him.
"Thanks for having my back. You didn't have to put yourself in my shoes."

Looks like we got away from some detention. Don't have to wipe the boards clean. Luka thought this to himself as he believed that was the normal teachers punishments. However, Luka foolishly made the mistake of thinking that his teacher was normal. Luka had no idea what type of agonizing pain and torture that his poor, weak mortal body would have to endure and suffer.
Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra

"I mean its not like there could be any Cameras watching, especially with the number they seemed to have to monitor a entire fake city" shrugging behind her wide grin before looking to the door "Or....there could just be a teacher there watching to get a feel for people...well and giving them the rope to hang themselves so to speak"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

"What's this about a rope to hang oneself with?" Seth interjected without warning, rolling his head around to face his classmates.

He explained, increasingly deadpan, "I don't care about what you guys are saying, but you're louder than that cockatiel at the exam and I'd really like to be dead right now so I wouldn't have to listen to this."

Claire Sion Bishop ++A Brilliant Entrance!++

Large wings spread asunder, the small chap called Claire soullessly strode at the miniature map's mercy. Those in the hallway at that time surely had complaints about his annoying wingspan, but besides his ignorance toward their feelings both expressed and compressed, he subconsciously activated the intangibility effect. Mean yet smooth, Claire left many a bystander either shook at his floating appendages phasing right through them or his fragile beauty as girls normally remarked. A lot of time had passed since the exams at this place, and since reading that letter, he couldn't help but fall into a pit of memories and emotions. In fact, the reason his wings are as big as they are in the first place is because of his lack of concentration. Plus, he was a little too happy with the results at the time, simply strangling the saying of 'work hard, play hard'. In the letter, a few things initially stuck out to him including the notes of a strange individual. Focus on the task at hand, and try harder to control your Quirk. It may be powerful, but that's not automatically a pro. Then the words that screamed at him off the plain scrap of paper, the ones that made him forget it was just a page.

"WHY BOTHER STOPPING A VILLAIN FROM CAUSING DESTRUCTION IF YOU PLANNED ON CAUSING IT YOURSELF?! THAT WAS AN EXAM, BUT YOU JUST TOOK MORE THAN THREE-TIMES THAT EVIL-DOER DID FROM OUR MORE VULNERABLE POPULATION! IF YOU PLAN ON CHARGING A DEATH-RAY, AT LEAST HIT YOUR TARGET!"

Several comments on his power was made, and he was gratified at the praise, but as a kid so focused on getting the bad guys, he could only grit his teeth at hard realization; the aim he scolded himself for being nothing compared to the voided safety of civilians. Arguing that it's an exam and all actions taken during it were within the understanding of said knowledge would've been common-sense, but to Claire this was above that. He knew that this person wasn't aimlessly typing nonsense on this sheet. Those comments on the lives he could've taken and such were all directly aimed at control issues dealing with his Quirk, and judging by the roundabout path taken in addressing it, Claire realized that probably because of his last attack, the amount of pride he places in his Quirk was also targeted.

Deep breaths. Take deep breaths. Right outside the vertically-unchallenged door to his presumed destination, the winged lad paused. They were loud, and seemed to be having some kind of dispute. At the moment that mattered less than those comments on the torn up sheet at home, and this 'Oni' as brilliant as he was, would have to be blasted later. No. Sooner. This person, creature, or thing would need to be dealt with as soon as possible. Hand rested on the handle, he opened the door, it felt a tad heavy, but he wasn't that weak. Room filled with foolishness, Claire and the raging battle against thoughts backed the blackboard, wings extended even further than during the trek here. Balance between his wings achieved, the weight on his mind right now withered compared to the practical exam if only by a few bits. Head down, he imitated his large wings with his hands, outstretching them slowly. White and black substances filled each hand, matching back with the wings on each side, growing and growing, swirling and flickering.

King Crimson King Crimson C.C. C.C. deianeira deianeira Jet Jet Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm PlusUltra PlusUltra Marzopup Marzopup SP3CT3R SP3CT3R National National SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Rosen shrugged as Luka seemed to agree that they'll settle the score later, tucking his hands in his pockets, but still standing on this desk, he starts to walk over back to his seat. Skipping from desk to desk, still not trusting the kid to not sink the cement underneath him, he decided to respond to the girl repeatedly giving insight to them, "Yeah, you're right about that, my guess is the teacher somehow we'll know everything that happened, meaning, he'll know sludge-villain over there started it." He gestured to the boy standing beside Kazu, thanking him for something or other that Rosen could care less about probably.

He made it to his desk and looking at his old partner who spoke up he couldn't help but laugh at his comment, "You're a skeleton aren--" That's when he grew distracted, as he just heard the door open again, turning to see if it was the teacher, he saw a small boy with very large wings, one of darkness and the other of bright light. The energy he could see coming off this boy was intense, now that was someone born to be someone big and fearsome and anyone could see it even without his special vision. Seeing as the wings were obvious tangible things attached to him. He seemed to be rather annoyed and maybe slightly irritated though, should he risk absorbing that energy? Then again he used a bit of his own while he was annoyed already, and wasted a bit for that punch he through at the kid claiming to be sludge-villain.

He smiled and powered his legs to get a big jump across to make it over toward the new addition to the class. landing on the teachers desk that was right beside him he reached out to absorb the immense amount of energy coming off of him. Feeling the power surge through his body and jolt his muscles into an intense adrenaline boost. The energy he could feel off of this kid was like a drug, better than any energy he's ever absorbed off of someone before, he wanted more. It wasn't until he felt a twitch in his muscle when he winced and stopped, taking a deep breath to relax and exhaling through his mouth.

His visible aura had grown much larger and was a deep tint of red, feeling the annoyance and irritation this boy had felt. It was almost like the fight he almost got into was fresh in his mind again and he was ready to swing at someone a second time if they did anything else to annoy him. He knew it was the emotion of that kid that influenced him but he felt it like it was his own as he tried to calm himself naturally, he closed his eyes for a moment and took another deep breath.

Counting to 5 in his head with five deep breaths, he opened his heterochromic eyes and looked to this kid with the addictive energy source, "Hey, you seem like real hero material! I think the seat next to me is still open if you wanna take a seat." He gave him a smile as his energy began to slowly shift from red to an orange. he should thank this kid for giving him a nice boost of energy anyway, he felt unstoppable, and he wanted him close in case he needed a quick refill, or wanted one, no he needs to limit himself, just this one kid almost overshot his system. He lectured himself privately in his head as he waited with the friendliest smile that had ever graced his lips was on his face. He was the perfect ally for him, with him at his side he could make his little sis proud.

"Enough!" Tori yelled and lifted every desk in the room into the air briefly before dropping them.
She was only able to lift them very briefly as the combined weight was way too much for her. But the point was made.
"Now I don't know about all of you. But this is a very important school. I won't have it be filled with chaos on my first day"
She felt pain in her back for a moment, she had overdone her quirk. Hopefully that wouldn't come to bite her back later.
King Crimson King Crimson C.C. C.C. deianeira deianeira Jet Jet Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm PlusUltra PlusUltra Marzopup Marzopup SP3CT3R SP3CT3R National National SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Luka raised his hands up as the chairs slammed back down into the ground, his smile still plastered on his face. While everyone had wonderful quirks, Luka was in the best vantage point for his quirk; being inside a building. He knew nothing would even be able to get to him, but he reaided himself. As curious as the young Californian was, he had to hold himself back as he didn't want the entire class to become his rivals. He sat back down in his seat as he looked over straight at the door, a young boy who has now appeared inside of the building.

The guy was equipped with huge wings that seemed to be of some sort of translucent energy, and like an energized super moth, Rosen jumped at his opportunity to feast on a perfect energy source. Luka watched in amazement as the two finally calmed down. This class had a lot of interesting students, that was definitely true.

Giving off a soft laugh as the others join in with the attempts to chastise the class, turning to Rosen first "Well does it really matter who started it? All i know is..." raising a delicate finger and gesturing across most of the present class "Most teachers im aware of subscribe to the age old adage of "I dont care who started it, Ill finish it"" her voice shifting for a moment before laughing again, gently putting her hand on the desk to lower it down to the ground and stop it floating off "But i mean hey, Like Bird Mind said.....Where in one of the coolest schools in the world and its our first day, Where going to have tons of fun and chaos....so maybe lets spread it out rather than burn out right?"

Nobody paid Seth's comment any mind, which kind of proved his point. He guessed he'd just have to suffer until his classmates were all screamed out, however long that would take. Which was probably fairly long, seeing as another student had just arrived and was already busting out his quirk.

Suddenly, Seth's desk flipped upwards, sending some of his belongings flying, timed perfectly with a purple-haired girl shouting at everyone. The reaction from the others suggested she caused it. A switch went off in Seth's head.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Seth roared, his voice snapping in half as he stood up. "You call out everyone for making a scene right after throwing half of the furniture in the room, as if that's NOT THE PINNACLE OF LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS AT ALL? YOU COULD HAVE BROKEN MY PHONE, YOU FUCKING GRAPE-FLAVORED HYPOCRITE!"

(He's loud and angery so Everyone Everyone )
Astralworks Astralworks Jet Jet National National PlusUltra PlusUltra King Crimson King Crimson C.C. C.C. deianeira deianeira Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm Marzopup Marzopup SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

The heated dispute that had erupted in the classroom was still raging, and with Purin now joining in on the shouting match, it didn't seem to be getting any better anytime soon.
Still sat calmly in her seat, and still having no idea what everyone, even her seemingly demure neighbor, was yelling about, Akiyama resorted to plugging her aching ears with her fingers just to block out the persistent sounds of shouting.
Why is everyone being so noisy? She irritatedly thought to herself.
Things soon came to a head, when one of the students expressed having similar sentiments, and sent every desk in the room, along with any possessions that were on them, skyward.
Akiyama's gasped lightly in shock as her manga, Purin's bag and the sugary contents it held within, someone's phone, and several other belongings flew through the air.
She'd already risen to her feet to avoid being struck by her own desk, and with her four eyes locked onto the free-falling paraphernalia, she clenched her fists, and clutched them close to her face, striking a traditional boxing stance, her claws mimicking the motion of her arms by folding together in front of her head.
Her left arm suddenly shoots out, and her coiled sickle follows it's motion, extending nearly half the width of the classroom, hooking onto Purin's bag, and then swiftly pulling it back, sending it into Akiyama's awaiting arms in one lightning-fast, fluid motion.
In a fraction of a second, the claw fires again and again, latching onto the various spilled sweets, and throwing them back into the bag's open maw.
Once collected, Akiyama quickly places Purin's bag beside her, and then snatches the displaced phone out of the air, smoothly catching it in her right hand as her left claw returns, which then shoots fires again to snag her manga before it had even managed to make it half-way to the floor.
"So troublesome..." She mumbled to herself, investigating the phone for some sort of clue as to who it belonged to.
"Couldn't you at least settle this without using your quirks?"

At some point Jean appears to have extracted her phone, the subtle movements of her hand as she leans on the desk with her weight and records the chaos unfolding, I mean it was definately a eventful day and she couldnt help but laugh in the end, some people took things way too seriously.

Luckily Rosen's eyes were closed and actually didn't notice the desks floating very much, probably too hyper focused on his new energy source here. To pay much mind to it, the shouting sure got to him though as he turned his gaze to his audience in front of him. Still crouched on the teachers desk, his visible aura flaring a red color once more as he glared at the guilty parties screaming right now. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled back, locking eyes with Seth who seemed bothered by all of it, not just him, not agreeing with the furniture that was thrown, he decided to look at the girl mostly, "I WAS JUST STARTING TO CALM DOWN AND YOU FUCKING RUINED THAT. YOU WANT A FIGHT AND MORE ACTION OR SOMETHING!?" He accused, trying to take a deep breath to lower his voice a bit.

"Like that lady said," Rosen said between his teeth, pointing to Jean who was still at her desk, "We'll probably all get punished for this, the one's who acted out, we don't need you making it worse by pissing me off." He warned as if threatening her, " He let out an angry shaky breath, loosening up his muscles and trying to breath again, he looked at his new friend again, "C'mon we should go sit before someone else freaks out at me." He warned as he stood up proper on the desk, "Uh, don't trust the floor though, it's not lava, but someone here as the ability to make it soup and force you to fall right through." He warned as he moved over the desks toward his seat, waving for this other kid follow him and sit beside him in the third row.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect, Courage.

The four words were tattooed across Onis back, each Kanji symbol bold, large, and well done, the calligraphy crisp.

I start this introduction with this because that's the kind of man Oni Jiro is. Born 500-1000 years to late he is a walking manual of bushido ideology and manliness.

This is reflected in his dress. A black kimono straight from the edo era and literal straw sandles. To top it all off, a bloody samurai sword sways from a notch in his robe. What is wrong with this man?

As he approaches the class 1-A door he hears a ruckus inside. It's to be expected of kids. Especially when they've been fighting.

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.pngFA_Bushido_o.jpgPicture_20190110_154827621.png

The door Flies open, and the 6'5", crimson skinned, devil look alike steps into the room.

"MORONS!"

"LUKA, ROSEN, KAZU!!!!"

"FRONT AND CENTER"

He yells scanning the room, identifying the three in a matter of a few moments. The boys make their way to the front of the class with varying attitudes as the rest of the kids look on with fear, curiosity, amusement or some mixture of the three.

Luka, trying to be positive smiles hopefully. Rosen, thinking he can handle anything that comes his way, has a confident stride as he walks to the front. Kazu, already pissed off, shoves hands in his pocket, walking with an aggressive hunch and within a few seconds the three assemble themselves before Oni, not knowing what to expect.

"For your insolence" (out loud)

Such bold feoricity! (inside his head)

"For your lack of comradery"

Such youthful passion!!!!

"For disrespecting the school"

A showdown on the first day! How awesome!

"PUSHUPS, UNTIL I SAY STOP, NO QUIRK USE ALLOWED! AND A TEN PAGE ESSAY ON THE IDEALS OF THE SAMURAI AS REFLECTED IN HERO SOCIETY, DUE THIS FRIDAY!"

I'M SORRY!

As he screams his last few words, the brute palms the heads of Kazuhiko and Luk. Using their skulls like rocks to break a coconut he slams them into both sides of Rosens head, who stands in the middle of the boys.

"Isn't that illegal?" comes a timid voice from the back of the class, casting a dark cloud over the teachers face.

"Nani!?!... Say that again, louder... I couldn't hear you."

Replies Jiro, words a low, evil growl, eliciting silence, as intended.

Meanwhile, the three boys begin their push-ups. As they're doing this, Oni begins his introductory presentation. Detailing his history, the merits of bushido, the duality of manliness and womanliness that all Heros must tap into, his resume as a hero, his reason for teaching (he is a first year) and how he knew about the fight (a camera). He also, after a murderous amount of time, gets to the first days subject. Choosing a hero name and submitting costume designs if possible. In the words of Oni, he is a practical teacher and the sooner they have their costumes, the sooner they can hit the training range.

"When you have completed your hero name, and when you're ready to describe your costume to the class, raise your hand and step forward to the front of the room to present"

As Oni finishes the instructions, he looks down at the exhausted students who are still plugging away all these minutes later.

"Return to your seats idiots"

He barks, pointing aggressively in the direction of the desks. After doing so, he goes to his desk, retrieving several rolled up posters, unfurling them as the students begin deciding on hero names and theorizing on costumes (if they haven't already)

ae97819867bea05eb2b38eb8f1030bf0.jpg

GM Notes

Interaction is still open but with restrictions now that a teacher is here, so no violence or yelling, you can talk about your name/costume with others to brainstorm in game if your character would like. Or you can shit talk and tell people your hero name >​

Last edited:
Elizabeth didn't think her day could be any worse. She wanted to have a nice conversation with the first friend she'd made at UA...but there was shouting, and fighting, and at some point Elizabeth literally yelped and fell on the ground when her desk suddenly lifted and dropped with a very loud and very painful THUNK. She started rubbing her temples, trying to block out the noise. Elizabeth was quickly reaching her limit before she crossed the threshold into full on sensory overload--and it wasn't even 9 AM. Could it get any louder?

Well, turned out it could.

"MORONS!"

Elizabeth, who had been just about to drag herself back into her seat, yelped and fell back on the ground again. What unholy creature made noise that unpleasant?

When Elizabeth finally got into her seat she realized that the teacher was, well...a demon. A literal unholy creature.

Whoo boy.

As he spoke, Elizabeth straightened up in her seat. Because of the way the educational system worked in America, Elizabeth had actually already completed freshman year of high school before starting her first year at UA; specifically, her first year at the California Military Institute.

So his attitude didn't bother her nearly as much as his volume. In fact, Elizabeth welcomed it; her quirk made her a boss at physical exercise. Have her do as many push ups as he wanted. She'd do them with one arm if she had to and like it.

If only he wasn't so damn loud...

Elizabeth grinned when he finished his introduction (it WAS kind of cool that she was being taught by such a highly respected hero) and gave them their first assignment. Hero names and costumes. She'd been looking forward to this one--she'd known exactly what she wanted to do for years. She looked at Reiko, scribbling down the correct Japanese name (she'd practiced how to write it in Japanese, just for the occasion).

"This is exciting," she whispered to her, "I already know exactly what I'm going to do. I've been looking forward to this."

Elizabeth raised her hand. "Sensei, I would like to be the first to present my hero name!"

When she went to the front of the room, she took a deep breath, revealing her paper. "The Howling Hero, War Dog," she stated. Elizabeth paused and explained, "I wanted to sort of pay homage to my family's military background? My costume is going to look like a standard issue, camouflage uniform used by the United States Army."

She really, really hoped that they could understand her not-so-stellar Japanese. Elizabeth glanced at the homeroom teacher, still smiling.

"So.....

"Honorable....

"So.... "

"COOL!"

Said Oni Jiro through gritted teeth, his outstretched fist trembling as he held back a lone tear that demanded exit from his eye, sucking it back into his tear duct through sheer force of willpower.

"THE HOWLING HERO, WAR DOG, A GREAT CHOICE ELIZABETH, A GREAT CHOICE. PAYING HOMAGE TO FAMILY HISTORY IS AT THE CORE OF MANY GREAT HERO NAMES! I APPROVE!"

Ranted the teacher, turning his still outstretched hand upward, extending a thumb in a show of support.

As Elizabeth walks from the front of the room, receiving praise from many in the class, Kazuhiko raises a trembling arm upwards, still sore from god knows how many Push-ups. He had lost count after 80 and every muscle in his body above the stomach screamed louder than Oni.

"MORON NUMBER 3! ARE YOU READY!" said the Honorable devil, his voice a typical 10/10 on the volume index.

"Why not.... I've had it in the back of my head for years"

Replied Kazuhiko, standing from his desk as Elizabeth walked back towards her own, passing the dark haired boy.

"Awesome name" He said quietly to the girl, shuffling past her towards the front through the narrow gap between tables.

"HERO NAME?" demanded the teacher abbrasively, still stern with the troublemaker.

"Kinetic King, Battery" answered the boy.

"A CURSED NAME " thought the teacher with a frown, pausing before answering.

"Why such a name boy?"

"It sounds cool, and it fits my abilities" lied Kazuhiko, unwilling to open up about his father before an entire class.

"A LIE, One of embarrassment" continued the thoughts of Oni Jiro.

"I WILL ALLOW IT, but we will talk after class about your decision" decided the teacher, his demeanor critical before asking Kazu for a description of his outfit.

"Black Kevlar suit with copper wire lining... To increase my defense and energy absorption. And some combat gloves to protect my hands" answered the boy, focusing more on the teacher then the class, rather offput by the public nature of the presentation and the critical eyes of Oni who remained unhappy with Kazuhikos decision to take his father's old hero name.

With that the student began walking back to his desk, his hands tucked in his pockets defensively.

"Why did my first day have to suck so much?" Asked Kazuhiko internally, his mood growing shorter by the minute.

Last edited:
Seeing the giant teacher walk in, Rosen was impressed with his look, how he immediately called them out surprised him a bit, but he wasn't too worried. In middle school the most they did was have them stay after school, write sentences or something. He stood up at the front without much worrying. The bellowing of the teacher didn't relax however as the punishment was explained. He watched as the two boys beside him had their head grabbed, his eyes widening a bit as he realized this position wasn't the best, it was too late as he felt the crack of skulls against either side of his head he couldn't help but let out a pained groan... an no quirk use allowed.

He immediately dropped down to start the pushups, it would be so much easier with his quirk as he restrained himself from cheating. Clenching his eyes closed as his head throbbed while he was beginning to break a sweat. Trying to pay attention to what the teacher had been saying. The command to return to their seats was remarked and jolted up quickly and jogged to his seat, not wanting to risk having his head slammed again. He picked up his bag that was still in the middle of the walkway and pulled it in. Taking out his notebook and pencil to place on his desk. "Hero name..." He thought about it for a moment, biting his pencil as he was lost in thought.

He watched the wolf girl stand up and with an american accent, speak in Japanese, explaining the significance of her chosen name and costume design. "Pfft..." He kind of dismissed her hero costume design, some american military thing seemed kind of lame. The name War Dog did actually sound really cool though, that'd be a hit name being talked about everywhere right away... he had to pick something just as cool.

Then he heard the third moron of his party go up by the teachers direction. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he heard his name, he hadn't heard much of that hero, but that fact that Oni Jiro wasn't happy with it pleased the young trouble maker. The suit didn't sound much different than his own, just the color and few extra details in his own that made it different. There quirks were kind of similar and would call for a simple streamline look to favor movement.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU!? MORON NUMBER TWO? SINCE YOU HAVE TIME TO LAUGH. I ASSUME YOU'RE FINISHED!?" The teacher directed his attention to him and he jolted a bit and gave a short nod, looking down to write down his name very quickly in bold letters.

Looking down at the writing with pride, he put on his confident look and moved up, ready to be the center of attention once again and push aside number 3 if need be, which wasn't necessary as he moved to sit down just as quickly as he came up.

"i'll be:" He let some anticipation build before flipping his notebook to reveal the bold symbols, "The justice hero: Infinite Spirit!" He announced, his energy bursting with excitement, "Taking down villains left and right and making them pay for there wrong doings with a sufficient punishment!" He was beaming just imagining all the villains he'll be able to take down.

Oni gave an approved nod at that, "Sounds heroic indeed. For someone who started a fight on their first day." He spoke a little bit judgmentally, but that was alright, nothing Rosen couldn't brush aside as he gave a weak smile and moved on to describe his own costume.

He cleared his throat as he began to describe his costume, with more control than announcing his name, "My costume is a sleek design made to provide easier mobility above all else. a streamline blue and green suit with a snug leather jacket, finger-less gloves and combat boots. Oh I also put in a helmet design, just a clear viser over my face and a good cover for the sides and back of my head. The top I don't want covered, cause I don't want to deal with matted down helmet hair." Giving a slight shrug, though the real reason he decided to leave out for the helmet was for that viser with his particular glasses prescription used to make the lenses.

Luka kept his grin as he walked up to the front with the others, all of them lining up with Luka being right next to the teacher. Holy shit! Ranked #3 in Japan and #12 IN THE ENTIRE WORLD was none other than the Manliest hero, Oni-Jiro. This guy was a known beast in the Pro Hero fanbase community, being a staple favorite for many, especially with people in Japan. He was also ranked #2 in "Heroes that looked most like villains" list, and they weren't wrong, while being ranked #1 by the entire fanbase for Manliness. While one of the tallest students in his class, being only second to Seth, Luka was no match to the colossal tower of pure manliness that emanated from beside the foolish trio. Before Luka could even blink, his entire head was encased by a massive hand as he felt his momentum shift into overdrive straight into Rosen's temple. Luka let out a pained sigh as he dropped to the floor to begin their horrible workout. As tall as he was, however, it was extremely deceiving. From what Luka could remember, he was akways known as "noodle boi" for his incredibly thin arms. He gulped down his childhood embarrassment as he took his pushup stance. His butt was tucked in well, his back perfectly horizontal as he dropped himself down, to where his arms were in a perfect 90° angle. Alright, now to push up. Luka strained all of his muscles as he pushed. He pushed so hard that the veins in his head we're starting to pop out. However, Luka wouldn't back down, and he continued to push. He pushed, and pushed, and pushed! Until he finally made it up, he looked over to his comrades in excitement. He did his first pushup! However, his heart was immediately crushed as the other two were still struggling, but they were both at least on their twentieth pushup.
fuck me
After a grueling 15 pushups, Luka finally stood up once he heard his teacher yell at them to get in their seats. The boy was beaten, his muscles frayed and tired. As he heard their teacher bellow out that they had to come up with a hero name and costume, the boy immediately started to brainstorm. He thought Kazu's idea was good, but that's plagiarism. He kept trying to think, and think, and think while the others gave out their names.

He nodded his head in pure approval as he joined his own applauding with the others for Elizabeth's name.
"War Dog."
It was a super badass name, and it definitely stuck to his brain. An instant household name! He wasn't surprised when he heard that she did her first year in Military High school. Physical quirks were highly wanted throughout the military, as they always gave an immediate advantage on the battlefield. Especially animal based quirks with higher than average senses, like a wolf-based quirk.
Looks like we're off to a great start.
He then looked up as his friend Kazu stood up to give his name.
"Kinetic King: Battery."
Luka's eyebrows immediately raised as the Pro Hero nerd now stood up straighter. Kinetic King: Battery was a well-ranked hero in the Japanese community. From what he remembered from reading in the Japanese Hero Archives (and going on r/Japaneseheros) , Shinozu Shimura was a very well renowned hero in Japan back in the day, who was able to rank in the top 50 heroes in Japan, which was an extremely remarkable rank to achieve. He would've gone even further up the ladder if it wasn't for his drinking scandal. It was known as one of the greatest "mistakes in Japanese Hero History." But why would Kazu want an infamous name like that? However, Luka started to look more closely at the boy with jet black hair. His brain racked as he tried to remember what the old King looked like, but Luka did remember at least jet black hair. Could Kuza be...?

As Kuza sat back down, the energetic Rosen bounded off to the center stage as he painted his dramatic and heroic message, followed up with his name.
"Justice Hero: Infinite Spirit."
I tried to kill him, but I gotta say he's got style.

And infinite was right. From what Luka seemed, Rosen had a very large reservoir that he was able to keep up. From this small fight alone, Luka could tell that this name fit Rosen just right.

As Rosen sat back down, Oni wasted no time as he stared down at Luka.
"AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY LEAST, LEAST AMOUNT OF PUSHUPS"
Damn, what a call out .
"C'MON UP HERE MORON #1. THIS BETTER BE GOOD, OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE RUNNING BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND BACK."
Luka gulped as he kept his determined smile on his face, standing up to face the front of the class. As much as he got yelled and shat on for his behavior and weak posture, Luka was still very relaxed and calm as he started his own idea pitch. He held up the notecard that had the name,
"Street Surf. The reasoning for this name is that I was born in California, which is known for it's beaches and waves. It also fits with my abilities of turning the ground into liquid." He thought it was pretty good, for a lie. He also had a name that was tied to someone, but this was an American name. His teacher was definitely old enough, but hedoubted that his extremely bushido teacher would know anything outside of Japan.
"My hero suit is going to consist of a black and grey jumpsuit that has an oxygen tank strapped on the back. This oxygen tank will be connected to a breathing mechanism in my mouth. This is so that if I want to swim through my own ground liquid, I will have oxygen so that I don't drown." He looked over to his teacher for further response, hoping that he didn't have to go get his running shoes.

Last edited:
Character: Purin Amai
Interactions: King Crimson King Crimson

Purin took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was embarrassed by her outburst. The only time she got heated or upset was when she was really passionate about something. If she was going to make it past this semester, she needed to learn to like... or at least tolerate everyone in her class. Purin opened her eyes slowly. Her breath had steadied and her face was returning to its natural color, she had calmed down. As Purin looked around the classroom once more she became confused. Maybe she had calmed down too much, Purin thought as she looked wide-eyed at all the tables that were suspended in midair. She turned on her heel quickly enough to catch glimpse of her bookbag float up and spill out several wrapped sugary sweets she had made at home. Purin's heart sank and she moved to save her delicious lovelies but to her surprise, the mantis girl moved much quicker. With precision and grace, her green haired classmate flicked her mantis hands forward with blinding speed and retrieved all of her goodies returning them to her bookbag safely. Purin looked on in awe. As the desk began to float back down to the floor she took her seat once again next to the mantis girl.

"That was amazing," Purin said softly as she zipped up her bookbag, "You can call me Purin, What's your name?"

Before she could get a response, however, the classroom door burst open. From the hallway entered a teacher straight from Purin's nightmares. She was actually scared for a moment before the red-skinned ogre began tearing into the three disruptive students. Purin couldn't hold back a smile. Justice had been served, she rejoiced in her head. She listened closely as the demon teacher asked the students to come up to the front and present a hero name and costume idea. Quickly students from all over the room began to present their cool and quirky ideas. Another spoonful of pudding entered her mouth as she waited for her time to present.

"STREET SURF" said Oni rhetorically for a moment, thinking over the name.

"IF THE SHOES FIT, wear them with pride!" continued the hero with a thumbs up.

"AND YOUR OUTFIT! A good adaptation to aid your powers. I APPROVE!" finished Oni Jiro, slapping Luka on the back with a chuckle.

"AND ON THE TOPIC OF THE PUSHUPS, worry not boy, by the end of the semester you will effortlessly do over fifty without strain.... I guarantee it"

He said with a hearty chuckle, completely disconnected from the perception of normal humans who would take such "guarantees" as threats of excessive physical activity.

National National

"Y-You don't have to say that. I'm not all that special," Akiyama muttered, looking away with slightly flushed cheeks in response to Purin's praise.
"...But if you want to, you can call me Akiyama."

She sighed in relief as she slumped back in her chair, glad that everyone had finally settled down.
"MORONS!"
Almost everyone.
The teacher charged through the large, wooden door, bursting with red, sinewy muscle, and clad in the traditional garb of a feudal warrior.
Akiyama was familiar enough with heroes to recognize him on sight.
She'd seen plenty of his exploits on TV, but now she finally got to see him in person; the UA's greatest demon, Oni Jiro.
He was just as forceful, passionate, and manly as she'd envisioned him being, which brought her back to days of tirelessly training with her boxing coach; an old, retired prizefighter with a massive ego, and a fearsome, pompadour-like horn to match.
If the two met, Akiyama could easily see the two become the best of friends.
...Or fighting each other immediately.
Maybe for them, the two activities would be one and the same?

Her pondering was interrupted by the ogre's loud declaration of what today's class activity would be; creating their hero identity.
Various students around the room took their turns describing their ideas for their heroic persona. Some doing so with a little bit more consent than others.
As they did so, Akiyama returned to her previous train of thought, imagining who would win in a fight between Oni Jiro and old Coach Mushi.

"YOU. BUG." The teacher forcefully barked, his menacing eyes staring in Akiyama's direction, snapping her out of her daydream.
In response, the young girl swiveled her head around, looking to see if there was anyone else in her general vicinity that matched the description, before pointing to herself in confusion.
"I AM OF COURSE TALKING ABOUT YOU, FOOL!" Jiro indignantly shouted, the lack of patience evident in his booming voice.

Quickly, Akiyama rose from her seat and took her spot at the front of the class, facing her classmates with her usual, blank stare.
"NAME." The demon demanded.
"Kamakiri Akiyama." The comparatively puny girl beside him simply replied.
"AND YOUR HERO NAME?"
"Well..." Akiyama began,
"A long time ago, my older sister decided that her hero name would be 'Spring Hopper,' because she was born in the spring and she was really good at jumping. I want to be in a team with her one day, so I decided that my hero name should be 'Natsu Stinger,' because I was born in the summer, and I'm really good at using my claws!"
Akiyama finished her description, crossing her arms, and puffing out her chest with pride at her own ingenuity.
"SPRING HOPPER? ARE YOU PERHAPS INOUE-SAN'S SISTER?" Jiro responds, stroking his chin with his massive fingers.

"Y-Yes sir. Did you teach her?" Akiyama replies, looking up at the demon with expectant eyes.
"NO. BUT I DO REMEMBER HER HAVING QUITE A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL LAST YEAR." Jiro replies wistfully, though there was a nagging thought that wriggled into the back of his mind.

"STRANGE...NOT ONE OF INOUE'S TEACHERS EVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT HER HAVING A SISTER...AND SHE NEVER MENTIONED AS SUCH IN ANY INTERVIEWS..."
Focusing his hardened eyes back on Akiyama, Jiro pushed the troubling thought to the wayside, and continued his lesson.
"AND WHAT, PRAY TELL, SHALL YOU WEAR TO DO BATTLE AGAINST THE FORCES OF VILLAINY, 'NATSU STINGER'?"
"It would have to be green, since it's my favorite color. And I'd like to wear something similar to boxing shoes, since I'm used to them, and I'd also like some nice, comfortable shorts, so I don't have to worry about tripping up my footwork." Akiyama states, mostly making up what she thinks would be a good fit for her as a costume as she went along.
She'd never really thought too much about it before.
"I would need something formfitting for my chest, that way I can weave around easier, and no sleeves, they'd get in the way when i'm fighting."
Akiyama pauses for moment to look at the ground, cupping her chin in her hand in thought at what else her heroic ensemble might need, before snapping her fingers in revelation.
"Some thick armor for all of my arms would be nice, that way I wouldn't have to worry as much about breaking my claws, and because blocking stuff with your arms kinda hurts...A helmet too! Because getting hit in the face also really hurts."
With that, Akiyama concludes her presentation with a humble bow towards the class, and then towards the teacher.

Before Seth could get a response out of purple girl, the teacher barged in and immediately called out Rosen as well as two other students and made them do push-ups. The pro hero was was animated, authoritative, and dedicated to his job... A vile conglomeration of Seth's least favorite traits in other people. But at the same time, Seth found himself having to loosen his collar a bit after giving the hero the once-over.

On the topic of names, Seth had exactly one name he could think of that was below the legal atrociousness limit. He wrote it on the whiteboard in his loopy cursive handwriting, but erased it immediately after. The name had a bit of a part to play for it to work, and that part probably wouldn't have such a delicate-looking signature.

"The Howling Hero: War Dog."

Seth looked up from his calligraphy project to see a girl he vaguely recognized presenting. She's the one I stole that kill from in the exam, he thought to himself.

"Kinetic King: Battery."

God, no. There were three Batteries in the U.S. alone, and seven worldwide.

"Justice Hero: Infinite Spirit."

Definitely ostentatious, but Seth had seen Rosen in action. The guy was a force to be reckoned with, and that was on raw power alone.

"Street Surf." No title.

The fact that it was a verb made it sound off-kilter, but Seth was too preoccupied with working up the nerve to present to decide whether it worked.

Being the least tacky didn't make it not tacky, but there was no time for a last-second stroke of genius. And it could always be changed later if necessary. Seth re-wrote it a second time, for good luck if nothing else. Hopefullly, someone presenting after me will come up with something worse.

Seth rose from his seat once called on, his expressionless face doing a perfect job of masking his effort to not hyperventilate. He flipped the board over and said, screaming internally, "The Halloween Hero: SkullCrusher."

Turning from her desk to look up at the giant of a man as he begins barking out at the others, well she did try to warn them but guess some do learn by doing after all. It seemed she was right about the camera deal, though it did raise the question of where it was? Her eyes scanning the ceiling first for anything that would indicate one....it would want to be at a angle that either got a good view of the entire class...hmm he said camera singular, maybe it also had a reflective surface behind us to get that view as well in the same image.

Her attention is drawn from the search to the teacher once more at the mention of Hero names and costumes. She reaches into her pack to pull out a bound yellow folder full of what looks like several pages of sketches, photos of existing heroes and even a few others, several other pages of what seems like spiral graphs and calculations, flicking through more of the pages to the more recent pages have a multitude of words and names covering the paper. This was the part she was really debating for a while, so many choices and it was going to be something she was stuck with for a while so had to be one that fit. Holding a marker hovering above a large sheet of card ready to right the final name. Looking back to the folders page of names....The Golden Spiral, Magnus Effect, Golden Ratio, Ball Breaker, Trikskelion, Fibonacci Sequence....Hmm what fits?.

She instead sighs and decides to go for the tried and tested scientific method of chooiseing, so she closes her eyes, hovers a finger over the page of names and......"Eeny Meeny Miny Mo, catch a tiger by the toe.....". Opening her eyes once more to look at where her finger lands, yes! that ones perfect!! finally putting the marker down she makes her choices before she walks to the front of the class with a wide grin before flipping the card around.

All the other names appear crossed out with the new one in the dark marker over the top "Spira Gold, The Perpetual Hero!.....as for costume...." she moves to flip open the folder pages to show a full sized sketch of herself in what looks to be almost a skintight costume.

Cent.png

"Streamlined and Maximized for movement, with a dispensor for cool gadgets....pending on the back, then touch pad computers on the wrists.....Projected Heads up Display on the Mask linked to the wrists....The entire Underlays a armored reinforced nomex weave...but that kinda doesnt look that cool and has a entire friction problem so overlayed with the actual design part with a Awesome Aerodynamic Skinsuit!.....Hmm oh right also flame retardent, Acid Resistant and obverall hard to rip or tear since....well" as she flicks through a few other pages there does also seem to be one with the various wardrobe malfunctions from damaged suits of other female heroes "Not falling for that mistake....". Her grin gets wider and wider as she carries on showing the various inspirations and images from the book.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back