• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Académia Plots! OC and Canon Ships

Pixelleci

Pixeled
Hey everyone! My name is Pixelleci, but you can call me Pixel!

I’ve currently got a BNHA kick going, and I’d love to start a roleplay any character. I don’t mind OCs, but I would really prefer ships between canon characters! I will not have an OC to do OC x OC, so I can play canon characters galore if you really prefer OC x Canon.

Canon Ships

- Todobaku! I will play either character.
- Tododeku! I will play either character.
- Bakudeku! I will play either character. Preferably Bakugou.
- Kiribaku! I will play either character. Preferably Bakugou.
- Shinkami! Preferably Kaminari.
- Any other ship! These are just my main ones.

I am open to all and any plots and AUs! I am also willing to transfer to Discord or Kik, as I am most active on there. Please be literate to advanced, willing to work with me on a plot, and able to handle 18+ topics.

Last edited:

I’ve currently got a BNHA kick going, and I’d love to start a roleplay any character. I don’t mind OCs, but I would really prefer ships between canon characters! I will not have an OC to do OC x OC, so I can play canon characters galore if you really prefer OC x Canon.

Canon Ships

I am open to all and any plots and AUs! I am also willing to transfer to Discord or Kik, as I am most active on there. Please be literate to advanced, willing to work with me on a plot, and able to handle 18+ topics.
Hello! I’m interested in role playing with you if you’d like ^^

Hello! I’m interested in role playing with you if you’d like ^^
Hi! Yes thank you ^^ I’m really into TodoBaku these days, but I’m really willing to do any other ship if you’d like. It would be easier if we could transfer to discord, for I’m still new and confused with this site lol. (The only problem is that the site won’t let me post my account name or on the place where you messaged me-)

Canon Ships

Hi! Yes thank you ^^ I’m really into TodoBaku these days, but I’m really willing to do any other ship if you’d like. It would be easier if we could transfer to discord, for I’m still new and confused with this site lol. (The only problem is that the site won’t let me post my account name or on the place where you messaged me-)

Canon Ships

hello i would like to rp with you! i would love to do todobaku of course I prefer to be bakugo in this ship. |A bottom bakugo lol-

Canon Ships

Hello, I would like to roleplay with you. Todobaku that is, and if you do accept I’d like to be Bakugou. Just so you know, i do roleplay in the third person.. I also am a literate roleplayer, and able to handle 18+ topics. Sorry if this is short, if you want to know more i would be more then willing to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back