• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia OCxCanon ('the manga is destroying me right now let's do something fun' edition)

Marzopup

Yes, this IS a selfie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • 18+
  • Willing to double/play other characters as the plot requires (I'll do the same, of course!)
  • Match reply length
  • Interesting in plotting/talking about OCs--I really love getting to know my partners' characters, talking about headcanons is honestly one of my favorite parts of RP!

Basically, I want some fluffy slice-of-life trash, with a sprinkling of drama and superhero stuff thrown in as needed. I'm a big believer in cringe culture being dead, so let's have fun!

I can play: Tamaki, Bakugo, Aizawa, Hawks, pretty much anyone else in the cast if you want me to with a caveat that I'm not super confident in the villains. No Endeavor or Overhaul in a romantic pairing.

What I'm Looking for:
My absolute kingdom for a Momo Yaoyorozu, please. However I can also be convinced to do a thread for Fat Gum or Todoroki if I feel like we really vibe.

PM if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back