• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Mina x My Oc Pm Rp

_Cobalt_

Lurker
This plot will focus on my OC Leo and Mina Ashido going through a series of different events throughout the story with the first being a combination of what happens in the first and season along with my own plot following Leo searching for his mother who has recently gone missing (More of that will be addressed later down this post.) But lets go over Leos position in the world, now I do plan on having Leo attend U.A. he can either replace someone in class 1-A for example taking over Sato’s place (my least favorite character) or he can just squeeze into 1-A without kicking anyone out or can be part of a different class. We can go through any one of the three options. Now onto the plot.

Plot
The Alchemist Hero Aliyla has gone missing, much to the peril of a young man Leo Dijon. Not only is this woman a reason why he wants to become a hero, but she is also his mother. Due to his parents constantly moving from place to place Leo has had to move away in order to attend the Hero School of his choice, UA, and due to him leaving arguments have broken out between his parents. This then lead to his parents deciding to work separately instead of together leading to his mother disappearing while working. Upon hearing about this Leo has decided to investigate the disappearance himself from Japan, despite his father’s wishes. But Leo isn’t able to find his mother and keep up with all of his studies so he has enlisted the help of one of the first friends he’s made at the school. Mina Ashido, together the two will face many many trials in order to unravel the mystery around the disappearance if his mother.

Extra Info​
  • Semi Literare/Literate Rpers Only
  • Please present any ides you may have, I am always open to them
  • Would be really helpful if you can rp multi characters, but that is optional
  • Pm me if you are interested and we can discuss all the extra details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back