• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alexander Saito

Whilst Alexander waited... He knew that this was beginning to get pointless.... Did this teacher not expected such destruction from the students? Did he? No... It was easy to tell given how long that it took him in order to set up the dummies between intervals... Why wouldn't he expect them to be strong? They had to be...

Sighing to himself, Alexander suddenly noticed that the Model Boy and the Australian went on their own little adventure of sorts... Fixing up the dummy and proceed to show off with each other for the teacher's sake.... This test meant that it was over... This teacher underestimated their skills and Alexander shouldn't have awaited for his classmates to go before him... His scars had turned a bright red as those stroll off to help the little-vampire.... Wait... Katherine? Where did she go?! The glowing blues eyes searched around but they couldn't find the year older but much smaller teenager around... What was happening?

Sighing to himself, Alexander walked off and traveled to the field. Slightly disappointed that he couldn't do the dummy drill and get some aggression out but he could speak with some of his fellow students.... perhaps... Who would he speak with.... Yes, Ms. Jane & Ms. Setsuna... Hmmm.

Walking over to the two, the hulking shirtless and hyper-muscular male walked behind them followed by sitting down lightly...Given his weight at the moment, he caused them to lift off a couple inches from their siting positions which Alexander said a soft sorry for causing that to happen to the both of them as he sighed aloud which he then asked...

"Apologizing Ladies... May i enter your conversation?"

His rather bored face could be presented to them as he loses his hairband and wrapped up once more as a head-band. Face becoming shadowed once more and his eyes standing out more so than before, awaiting an answer to be included... What.... Where they talk off the tests? They were simple...

Amyleii Amyleii
Mistahh Mistahh
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Idea Idea
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Catbite Catbite

Last edited:
Miles almost let go of Amy to defend himself as he felt a shadow rise over him SHIT THEY-- The dread slowly eased Away as he realised he wasn't being attacked, he was getting help from another student.

Relief washed over the worried young man as Kioshi brought the sugar sucker back to life. Seeing her spring awake and down a can of drink was a tiny bit of a jump scare, luckily Miles didn't drop Amy to the ground in surprise. Catching his breath..."thank fuck for that" Miles exclaimed in English. "Ay thanks Kioshi, I dunno what's what here still... i wouldnt have found a drink machine aha i dont even know whats fruit milk and whats Cola Hahah" he was still speaking English.
Mistahh Mistahh

Miles gently put Amy onto her feet under the shade of Kioshis quirk blanket and patted her head "looks like you owe us a coke cutie wings" the aussies Japanese was understandable... barely. Amyleii Amyleii

And as all was well now, miles stood with a surge of unneeded energy... the subconscious need to be ready for a fight still burned inside, miles walked a bit away from the crowd. This could of been just like Port Macquarie...
Miles looked at the group he was now apart of. Class 1A. Easily dangerous.
The Alex hulkster the kids who control the elements... all people you don't want to face while trying to carry a child to safety.

Miles shook the thoughts from his head once more. "It's a hero school, I'm in a hero school" he mutters to himself in English in a attempt to calm his nerves.
wonder if someone here speaks in subtitles for me to learn off.
Japanese class would be the same as English back home right?
Miles realised he would be one of the top students for English, but that's less Impressive if you grew up speaking it, Japanese class will make all of the students know who can't read kanji.
Slight worry of a different sort creeped into miles thoughts. These were not so vile, in fact miles illiteracy for other languages made himself giggle a bit.

He knew how to demand someone fuck off,
He could ask politely for rice with a raw egg
And he could order almost any sushi dish he wanted.

Miles muttered " めちゃくちゃ" to himself as he thought of his progress.

Last edited:
Amy bowed greatfully to the two boys who had helped her out. one of them spoke a weird language she didn't understand, then spoke a broken japanese. "oh, thank you both." she says smiling and pulling a couple yen from her pack. "I don't know how much it costed." she says holding the money up to one of them, sure not to move her arm out of the shadow. the strange boy who had been holding her once again spoke some different language, but this time she recognized a word. "hero, yes! you saved me. I guess some of us are really meant to be in this class." she said, trying to sound upbeat about it, but a hint of sadness twinged in each word. Mistahh Mistahh NeonFlow NeonFlow

Kiku-RPN.png

Another glorious start to another glorious year! Well, surely it would be, the feline thought, tapping away at her keyboard, responding to emails. This was Kiku Kuroda, or, as she imposed on everyone around her, Miss Kuroda. In the infancy of her freedom from those horrible experiments so many years ago, she kept the name Kiku- but added a surname, as she had felt it too informal and too easy to be ridiculed without one and she had well enough ridicule in her prior years to last her right to her death. Earlier in the day, her and an excited gaggle of teachers had wrapped up their last meeting before the school year began. They chatted about lesson plans, core goals, and went through each class quickly to pinpoint any areas of concern or areas of great strength. Nothing really worried the small cat with the mighty brain- well, except maybe Class 1-A, that seemed loaded with powerhouses this time. However, Cooper Willingham had the class and with him she carried no concerns when he was involved.

She stopped her tapping and pounced off of her office chair onto the floor and padded towards the window, tail curled behind her. Maybe she would check in on new students, all of them, just to see how everyone was getting along. In all honestly she had wanted to do so all day but was patiently waiting for an appropriate amount of time to pass- you know, so as not to appear too curious. With that, she mewed and smoothed out the little black dress she wore, puffed up her white collar a bit and left her office, headed down the hall to see how everyone was doing- but before she could even leave the administration area she spotted a young man who had just entered the building- and he entered very late! Her large yellow eyes narrowed, staring intently at the young man. She did not recognize him, he had to be new... black hair, European features, bags... perhaps he was one of the new students from overseas? It was somewhat common for students of that nature to arrive at irregular times depending on their travel arrangements.

Without any hesitation she made her way over to the young man and stood in front of him, her little face expressing as much joy as possible under her sleek black fur.

"Young gentleman! Welcome to U.A. High, it appears you are a traveler from far away? I would be happy to assist you to your class if you are in need, may I ask your name and your destination?"

Her ears were perked up and her head tilted to the side as she spoke, wide eyes shining with delight, eager to help.

King Vioogra King Vioogra

Last edited:
Jonas Shwarz & Kiku Kuroda

Jonas had continued looking around the campus from the gate, his eyes tracking up to the clear sky as a sigh escaped him. He snapped back to the reality before him as he heard a female voice in front of him. He looked down quickly, expecting to see a middle-aged woman. He was surprised to see a small black cat. He quickly forgot about the voice he heard, putting it out of his mind as he knelt down to pet the cat. A small chuckle escaped him as he gently started scratching under the principal’s chin. He didn’t know it was the principal, but he wasn’t very good at situational awareness so who can blame him. He sat down slowly as he scratched the unknown cats chin, speaking in a calm German tone as he smiled down at the elegant animal.

“Where are you from, kitty? Oh what a beautiful coat you have.”

He said basically in a whisper as he began running his hand along the cats back.

--

Suddenly, the black cat’s fur began to bristle and her eyes became even larger. Taking a step away, she cleared her throat loudly and smoothed out her dress again.

“Oh, actually young man, I am not just a kitty, I am the principal of U.A. High.”

She quietly stood there, letting her words sink in. This was not an altogether uncommon occurrence, in fact, she had experienced this many times before- well, probably not the petting though which she internally felt was very nice. Though it was quite well known throughout Japan that the principal of the school was indeed a stone cold full black tabby cat, she had come to understand that many overseas did not know this- in fact, lots of younger students were often surprised to see her paw her way into their class or clamber up to a podium to address the school during formal functions. This boy would be no different, and though it was somewhat embarrassing she didn’t want him to feel bad- she wanted him to feel welcome.

“Think nothing of it! It’s a common mistake, hardly a cat-astrophe, heh.”

She giggled to herself lightly, trying to ensure him that all was well.

--

Jonas was taken by relative surprise when the cat before him spoke. She spoke pretty formally so he wasn’t completely able to understand, but one thing that began ringing through his head as soon as it was spoken was when she said she was the principal. The young German boy immediately went red in the face and stood quickly. He was about to begin apologizing when she said it was a common occurrence. He then chuckled along with her at her pun, before apologizing anyways.

“I’m very sorry about the confusion ma’am. It won’t happen again.”

He said, quite embarrassed before taking a short bow and returning to a standing position.

“Thank you for having me at your school. It’s always been a dream of mine.”

He said truthfully as he scratched the back of his head nervously.​

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

jack-assassin-school-material-jpg.533663

I wasn't upset. I wasn't at all upset at Mile's mention of "another person" they confused me for. The only reason I left was because I still needed to do the rest of my tests. Yeah, just for that. No one dare mention my arms being crossed and my face being pouty! I mean, we were just strangers practically, so what should I care he didn't know me? For all I knew he could be confusing me for a celebrity. Though, I did have a pretty good guess what kind of person he ACTUALLY confused me for.

I guess at least I had Amy now. The little blond ray of sunshine had provided me with an experience I had lost since hope of, to actually find someone who could make me feel...you know...big...again... I didn't even talk to her that long, and I still felt like I needed to show just how much I could do for her. When she grew up...err, IF she grew up, she would sure be a man eater. I mean, she was just so cute! She even had a little lisp, and she was so excited about seeing my quirk. She was friendly, she was nice, she was shorter than me, what was I even angry about again, ah, what did it even matter? All I had to do was show off right now.

I decide to make my next aim the 400 meter "race". It was odd that it was called that, since I wasn't racing against anyone, but regardless it was a contest of speed. And speed I had plenty, even without necessarily employing my quirk. A far as I knew in fact, my quirk wouldn't help me that much, though it would a little still. It could also prove problematic, from another angle: Should I dump the things I was carrying with me? It certainly might give me a teny tiny slight boost. However, it didn't seem worth the trouble to dump it all out for a split second advantage at a time like this.

Deciding to make use of my quirk all the way through, I bit my own hand, allowing me to temporarily shrink my skin, and as such shrink my weight accordingly. Now I just had to rely on the training and techniques grampa had taught me. With such a degree of confidence, I approached the starting line, taking a peak at what was happening. Appearantly, Miles had taken my suggestion and Kioshi had agreed, as I witnessed him beggining to "stitch" the dummy together with his quirk.

"Guess I'll head there next." My voice was a little roughed up because of my skin's additional pressure now, but it would be fine if I didn't hold it for now. I breathed in; and shot ahead.

The running was like a breeze. Mostly because of how extra sensitive my stretched out skin was now, but also because as I half-ran, half-leapt, I did so with considereable speed. My forte, and yet, I couldn't deny after a sprint like that my lungs needed a little bit to get their back, most of my body hurt too. Naturally still I made a very good time, and released my quirk, then turned around to wave at Amy. Instead of Amy though, I saw the back of Miles, carrying a patch of blond hair. It took me a moment to process what might be happening, perhaps because my mind didn't want to aknowledge the possibility that Amy might be in danger.

As soon as it did though, my body was as if no longer my own for a few moments, as I quickly lept and ran like I was still racing, but this time promptly dodging students left and right, going around and even beneath them to reach the two as quickly as possible, overhearing something about Amy needing sodas. Before even reaching them, my foot had already turned, allowing me to sprint this time headed for the vending machines. I had to fetch Amy her drinks, so I only allowed myself to stop as I reached the machines. I raised my arm to press the buttons for the soda. If I could just get her a few, surely this issue would be solved pretty-

DAMM IT! I'd forgotten, I couldn't reach it. No, Amy needed me, I had to keep trying! Push! Reach! C'mon! I was on the tip of my toes, even attempting to at least get my fingers, no just one of my fingers, just one of my nails, the tip of that nail to reach the button. Just a little more.... Then Kiyoshi showed up, and for the first time, I didn't want to see Kyoshi.

The actually normal sized teen came to the same idea I did, except he actually managed to pull out some sodas and ran back before I could say anything. Not that I should have either, naturally Amy's safety came first. I sighed, and turned around, going deeper into the building instead of out back to the field. The issue was solved anyway, so no worries.

Not that I actually helped at all.

"Seriously, what am I even doing? I should be going back, still have my last test to do. Is Kyoshi even still holding the dummy though? His quirk didn't seem to last long when he wasn't touching things. Then again, maybe he just let go. He wouldn't need to overkill. He's a really cool guy, that Kyoshi. Miles too. He was right there when he was needed. He was paying proper attention and took care of things. And thanks to that Amy is ok now." I clenched my fists a little bit, couldn't help putting on a cocky smile and looking around. My entire body felt so heavy suddenly. Probably the results of having ran so much without properly resting. How pathethic of me. Today was one disaster after the next. "I really should go back though. Amy or no Amy. Where am I anyway?"

I knew what direction I came from, but what direction had it been before that one? Well, it couldn't be that hard to find, since I was still at ground level. However, as I walked more another sight caught my interest: there was a crazy person in the building.

I could take into assumption, given the uniform, that they were to be a student of this academy if they weren't one already. No, judging by the luggage, they were definitely new, a first year. From class B perhaps? Our classes did start a while ago, for him to be THIS late was odd. The boy's eyes were pretty dead-looking, so baggy, and his body seemed skinny. His face, structurally, seemed rather familiar. European to be sure, but he even reminded me of my days in Germany for some reason. Better days, back then.

So, the boy was speaking to a cat. And the cat was dressed in fancy clothes. It might be his cat. Either way, it was weird seeing him having a conversation with said cat, even if by this point I was overhearing it all from behind a corner so they couldn't see me. He had to be crazy right? Oh wait, maybe...

I turned around the corner, revealing myself to the boy, then walked towards him.

"So, your quirk is talking to animals or something?" I inquired.

Interacting with: King Vioogra King Vioogra (Jonas Shwarz)
Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow (Miles) Amyleii Amyleii (Amy) Mistahh Mistahh (Kiyoshi) Catbite Catbite (Kiku)
Might Also Want to Read: N/A

[/div]

2742b65b2f50eb142aace37a89a3850a.jpg
As Einin watched the dummy be fixed, only to be destroyed again seconds later, she decided to forgo that part of the test entirely. Watching Alexander walk off the field, she knew she wasn't the only one. With the sensors broken, the only way left to prove their strength to Mr. Willingham was to cause the most visible damage to it. Showing off to impress her peers wasn't her style. She didn't need the attention, the acknowledgement of her strength. Einin already knew she was strong. She had nothing to prove to them.

Einin slipped her hands in her pockets and took stock of her classmates. Alexander decided to join Setsuna and a few of the others who caught her eye earlier. Her eyebrow rose as the giant lifted them in the air just from sitting near them and decided against joining them. Later, maybe. She turned, looking at the trio near Mr. Willingham. Amy, the short one, who Einin hadn't paid much attention to, along with Miles the Poet and Thread Guy. She shook her head. He was the kind of person she hated. She only caught part of the conversation between Thread Guy and Miles, but she didn't like that he had refused to fix the dummy, even if it was a waste of time.

A true Hero helped others, even if there was nothing in it for themselves. Already, she thought he didn't deserve to be in the Hero course. Einin shook her head as she faced the opposite direction. She spotted a guy sitting off to the side, by himself. What had Alexander called him again? Ink God? He'd scaled the wall with claws made of ink. Between the destruction of the dummies and them being destroyed again she must've missed what he'd done there. It was less... flashy.

Einin walked over. "Hey," she said once she was in front of him. She waved. "That thing you did with your ink to get up the wall? That was pretty cool. I'm Einin Matsumoto. I missed most of the introductions so I don't know your name, sorry. But I'm guessing it's not 'Ink God'?" And who knew, he might make a great ally.

9IJDxZo.jpg

Interactions: S n o w S n o w
Mentions: -
Shingen sat silently on the grass as he observed his classmates intently, while at the same time sweating profusely trying to return his breathing and heartbeat to their normal rate. At this point he had been standing idly for a good amount of time, yet for some reason his body felt as tense as ever. He wondered whether this was because of the physical strain he had put on himself during that wall climb, or if his nerves were getting the better of him. It was most definitely the latter. Every single one of his peers that had gone through the trials so far had done spectacularly, displaying either great force or technique, sometimes the two combined. Not to mention that they all had superb control over their quirks, allowing them to move effortlessly (for the most part)...

The white-haired boy bit down on his lip. "I feel like a child in the presence of adults..." Shingen had a long way to go before he could comfortably use his ability relying on instincts rather that constant deliberation. Despite the fact that he had completed the first challenge with what he suspected were great results, it had been extremely hard for him. Having to transfer his ink from his flesh onto another surface whilst solidifying it required an immense amount of focus and struggle, to the point that his fingertips were now aching slightly. "If I can't keep up... No, I should stop with these intrusive thoughts! I have to do this for myself... Also, this situation probably means that I have a lot more potential and space to develop than some of the others. A student that goes from poor to good is better than one that starts off great and remains at that level throughout."

Shingen didn't fully believe in this own reasoning, but it was giving him some amount of hope. Not to mentioned that in the process of him watching peacefully from a safe distance, the whole training filed had devolved into chaos. Some of his compatriots didn't seem to really care about how much damage their were causing, while others were taking the initiative in their own hands to do tasks that should be the teachers' responsibility. The picture that unfolded itself before Shin was that of a zoo, where everyone was a peacock interested in showing off and nothing else.

Suddenly, the tattooed boy was snapped out of his contemplation as a figure approached him. This girl's face didn't ring any bells initially, but he soon remembered watching her going through the obstacle course just a moment ago. Her performance had been nothing flashy, yet had left an impression of grace on Shin. He wasn't too sure what her quirk entailed, yet suspected it had something to do with making the girl "as light as a feather". Whether this extended to objects/people outside of herself he didn't know at this point.

"Well, it used to be "Ink God Supreme", but I guess I've been demoted," rising up from his spot, a small smile adorned his visage, "Kamiyama Shingen - you can call me Shin, or whatever else you can come up with. It's a pleasure to meet you, Einin. I watched your completion of the exercises... or well, two of them... You were pretty cool out there too. Your quirk seems more subtle in its execution. I can appreciate that."

Shingen dusted off his uniform, wanting to make himself look a tad more presentable. That would be somewhat impossible to do, considering that the boy was missing his shoes. As a matter of fact, he had completely lost track of them. "Nice. Just what I wanted on the first day..."

Nicholas.Brown.full.2301203.jpg Jonas looked away from the now known principal as a girl with cloud white hair turned the corner and spoke to him, asking if his Quirk was talking to animals. He gave a quick glance back to the cat before him, and then back at the girl. He began to inhale, preparing an explanation, which was interrupted by a short chuckle. An innocent smile escaped him as he began speaking, his rich German accent leaking evidently through his words.

“It must seem that way, eh? Unfortunately not, but that would be a very interesting ability to have I must say. My name is Jonas Shwarz, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

He said with a smile as he stuck his hand out for her to shake. They were a bit darkened by soot that seemed to have permanently settled, giving them a dirty and stained look. The wind blew through his hair suddenly,pushing his messy black hair to the side and revealing a short but deep scar on his forehead from many years ago. The boy didn’t take much notice to it, giving a quick swiping motion with his free hand to return the stray hairs to their last place. He simply waited for acceptance or rejection to his handshake, an innocent smile held on his face.

Kioshi Hirayama
3fdfd26cd3931877604c4bcb8eb09724.jpg

Kioshi felt disgusted as the young girl violently latched onto the soda as if it were her only saving grace. The scent of sugar practically made him want to vomit, but thankfully was able to keep it down as the girl oh so pathetically continued slurping on the can. He cringed a bit when she tried to turn the situation into a joke. And was a bit ticked that she wasn’t taking this more seriously. This was weakness. In front of others. Mother and Father would certainly have his ass if he ever did such a thing. And Miles wasn’t exactly helping the situation either speaking in his homelands native tongue. With the broken Japanese that he did speak didn’t exactly help either. Why was he not scolding her? Why was he not even angriest in the slightest for having his time wasted? This lack of discipline was foreign to one such as Kioshi and it irked him. He had almost started to speak until the girl began to pull out money and still made the mistake of not taking this seriously. Even if the girl was placing an emotional mask upon her face to hide the sadness in her voice. Kioshi would never be able to hear it. Kioshi was a bright young boy, but when it came to emotions he was an amateur. He was used to wearing his own mask to show his face of pride and ignoring others beneath him. Even if her voice possessed some possible hint of sadness, regret, or even doubt he would not be able to understand it. His eyes narrowed down at her as his smile was gone. He was unsure of what to say. She annoyed him beyond imagine especially with the offering of money as if he was some lowly peasant.

However, somehow he still managed to form that smile of superiority. That aura of pride and the posture of unmatched elegance. Kioshi started to deliver a soft chuckle as he bent down to meet the girls eyes with the most smug expression he could make. "Wow. Must be pretty embarrassing to have passed out in front of everyone like that. Thank goodness you're okay!" He said attempting to mess with her mind. "I could only imagine this being a real scenario where villains had come along. Just thinking about people getting hurt trying to save your unconscious body sends shivers down my body." He said as he began to pat her little head in a more demeaning way then it seemed. His voice was becoming more sarcastic at this point as he was practically making fun of her "Don't worry though. One day you'll be a big strong hero instead of a liability. Right Aussie boy? I'm sure he has the same amount of faith in you that I do." He said looking over to Miles as his posture straightened up with his hands neatly folding behind his back. He didn't expect Miles to agree nor disagree with him, but putting the thought of being injured or worse just to make up for someone's lack of talent usually made the bravest of people uneasy. With a few exceptions regarding some of the best heroes around. "Well anyway I have a few urgent things to take care of. After all this race isn't gonna run itself. Miles would you be a dear and watch over our little friend here. We certainly wouldn't want to have another incident on our hand now would we?" He said as he began to walk away from the two. His smug smile returning back to it's charismatic nature as his hand began waving back towards the two. "Enjoy the sodas!" He yelled back as his nerves of aggravation finally fleeted. There was an odd feeling in his gut. One he was familiar with through his times during school. That feeling of satisfactory of putting down others, but the uncomfortable touch that made him feel as if he did wrong. It was obvious which one he always gave into. He had to assert the status as being above the lowly. Such was the Hirayama way. They didn't reach this far by being nice. They understood the reality while most wallow in the fantasy of becoming something they could never be.

NeonFlow NeonFlow
Amyleii Amyleii

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

c5b.jpg
That face...That voice...that accent... Could this boy be from that place?

..............................................................................................................................................
-Flashback-​

Ever since she had that accident and gotten a bandage around her head, Hannah didn't like hide and seek, or tag, but she loved to run and she loved the garden. It was a shame the boys at school wouldn't let us join their soccer matches, but what did they know, we were GREAT runners! Sucks to be them that they wouldn't get to see Hannah running like a ninja, or me almost overtaking her with a mix of sprinting and leaping over the pebbles she eventually stumbled on, causing her to roll through the autumn leaves, even spitting out some as she stood up. I couldn't help but start laughing when I returned to check up on whether she was alright.

"Hahahaha, you're a tree now! Do you want some water miss tree? Maybe a vase?" She did indeed look like a tree. Leaves green, brown and orange were popping out of her clothes and long similarly-colored hair in random places and barely managing to literally hang in there. Still frowning, Hannah began the process of plucking them out. It was too hilarious not to share, however. "I have to tell this to mommy. She's going to laugh so hard!"

"Hey!" Hannah's eyes widened for a moment, as she stopped removing leaves and reached out to me. For a moment it seemed she was just going to beg me not to say anything, bringing a smirk to my face....but then her eyes narrowed, and she robbed my smile for her own. "Are you sure you want to do that, cookie-teeth?"

"Eh..." I took a step back, both my hands flew to my head as if that would erase the embarassing memories of being caught with my hands literally stuck in the cookie jar after I accidentally activated my quirk for a moment. "You wouldn't..."

"You will get what's coming for you, shortie-Katty." How cruel! She was only a few inches taller than me. I'd show her! One day, I would be the tallest of the whole class, and no one would even be able to look down on me! And and, she would be the short one! Yeah. Take that!

Not that I actually said any of that.

"I'm sorry, I won't tell them that...so please don't give me weird nicknames." I pouted. Hannah's smile calmed down, and she took me in an embrace.

"I knew we could get along. Say, there is this great movie coming out, it's a real story about the love between a hero and a villain, but the hero gets pregnant and tries to convince the villain to come back to the side of good for the sake of their child."

"That sounds so romantic!"

"I know, right? It's this saturday. I've already got the tickets, so no backsies!"

I giggled. Part of me just thought "but I didn't say yes yet!". I giggled again.

"Sure. It's a promise then."

.......​

The lights suddenly turned on in the Von Kleinerheld mansion. Name Von Kleinerheld nearly tripped on all the leather he was wearing. leather shoes, leather jacket, leather belt, those his shirt and his pants were certainly more expensive and more loose than that. There was a vest and scarf around him as well. One might wonder if he realized how much fatter he appeared with those layers around him. Perhaps this explained why he carried around that fancy ivory walking stick, though not why he sometimes swung it around and sung in a voice that clearly was deeper than his real one when he thought no one was looking.

There was a pressure in my back, so I turned around in my sleep and found myself hugging his big rough hand like a plushie, and muttering something barley comprehensible, or so I was told later on. The man poked my forehead a couple of times, and was about to tickle me when my eyes finally blinked.

"D-daddy? What's wrong?" As my eyes gradually regained their sight, I noticed daddy's worried face blocking my vision of my room. I had taken a lot of begging and insisting, but I had finally gotten a room for myself. It wasn't anywhere as big as mommy and daddy's room, but it wasn't as small as daddy's office. It was still very big though, and very pink and purple, with very smooth walls with some barebones flowery shapes, some paintings of old weirdoes and of course some posters I picked myself for decoration, and just a couple sculptures, oh and the chandelier. In such a poor room, even if still comfy, it was only natural I slept in a bed my feet bumped into end of from time to time. It was better than being made to sleep in the crib along with my sister like before.

"Sweetie, we have to get up and go now." Daddy whispered so fast he practically fumbled his words. In turn, I did the reasonable thing that late at night (or early in the morning), turned around and pulled the sheets to go back to sleep.

"Nooo! Five more minutes please."

"Sweetie...listen...there are some very bad people coming here. We have to say bye bye to the house." My eyes widened, and I shot to a sitting position.

"What do you mean? Wasn't our house super super important? We can't go! What about gradma? What about the Von Kleinerheld name? What about my promise with Hanna?"

"Promise with Hanna?" Daddy seemed shocked. He glanced at his watch and outside the window.

"To go to the movies together on Saturday. She wanted to see this really romantic movie."

"Sat- aah, I see. I see..." He rubbed my head a little bit, tried putting on a smile. I had never seen him smile so weird. Usually his mustache looked like a monster raising its arms when he smiled. But it barely moved now. "You'll a...be able to visit her, ok? But only if you are a good girl, and come with daddy right away."

So I couldn't go if I didn't behave? Oh no! I didn't want to break my promise! I leaped out of bed that instant and got ready to leave like daddy told me to. I wasn't sure what was happening, nor why we where in such a hurry as we crossed the clocks beside the staircase, silvery and rusty like our silverware. I had always been told I couldn't run down or up the stairs, so why was daddy telling me to do it now?

Daddy opened the car's door for me, mommy was already there, feeding my sister a bottle of milk. It always helped calm her down quickly, but it wouldn't work if I disturbed her too much. I didn't want her crying in the car the whole time either, so I entered the car very carefully.

"Thank you." Daddy told me, before gently closing the door and moving to the front. I had the strangest feeling, a little pain in my chest amidsts the confusion. And with the view of a little girl with a bandage in her head staring at our car leaving with a distressed look, I realized what the doubts in my heart were. If I was saying bye bye to the house, wasn't I saying bye bye to Hannah too?

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................​

I took a step foward and narrowed my eyes at the boy standing before me. I HATED rememebering bad things, but I couldn't help myself from inquiring:

"You wouldn't happen to be from Germany would you?" The question overtook my thoughts for a moment, and only once I'd relieved myself from it did I realize how off-topic it was. I cleared my throat and took a hand to my chest. "Ah, pardon me for my rudeness. My name is Katharine-Courla Zweihild Von Kleinerheld. It is, likewise, a pleasure to meet you."

I looked down at the small pet, and their peculiar attire, then back at the boy with the luggage.

"So talking to animals and dressing them up is just your hobby, I take it? What kind of quirk do you have then? We all revealed ours during the introductions. You ARE a first year, right? Since you have that luggage with you."

Interacting with: King Vioogra King Vioogra (Jonas Schwarz)
Mentions: Catbite Catbite (Kiku Kuroda)
Might Also Want to Read: N/A

[/div]

Alexander Saito

Whilst he thought of the girls before him, his mind wandered.... It often did this whenever he became very stationary or generally listened to some smooth or calm sounding. He breath in and exhaled a firm breath, he smiled as he reflected on something. What could it be.... Wait..... oooooooooooooooooh~

Alexander's eyes begun to glaze over as they lose their shine and glow whilst his mouth clenched tightly. His body shifted between a shift of tensing and relaxing until it entered a completely serene and relax state as his mind reflected....

Flashback - K-1 - Alexander's 14th Match

The sounds of the small crowd of various adults, teens and children could be heard. In a rather large ring, a match was being held. It belonged to some of the lower-leveled fighters who had been competing for the night.... Alexander was one of them and he was in a match. His opponent? A talent striker with a control over wind.... Now, how would such a match go? Well....

Thawk!

A large blond-haired teen was sent flying back as his back slammed into the corner, a much smaller teenager male came flying at him which his right foot was clenched tightly as he snapped it once he was within range. A blast of wind shoot forward like a cannon and smacked the bigger male in his stomach but he didn't faltered as he closed distance between the two. The smaller of them landed which a series of blocks, counters and movements happened. The larger man was more experienced given that he wasn't be pushed around so much and was cause much more pressure than his opponent.

The larger boy twisted his hips and he swung his right leg causing a much louder sound to be heard, the smaller of the two raised his leg and checked the hip. The shin smashed against the smaller boy's knee but it didn't cause an recoil to break the shin but a large bruise formed on the kneecap, his face twisted in pain as he left himself out for a violently left uppercut to connect with his chin and send him spiraling in the air.

The crowd awed at this display of strength and toughness but they watched the shorter and underdog fix his position in the air, the larger fighter prepared as a small cyclone formed at his opponent's waist whilst flurries of wind-cannon shots blasted at his opponent. Raising a cross block, the winds shifted and pushed the man back but only inches instead of the desired result of meters. Screaming a warcry, the winduser flew upward which he shifted and came flying like a meteor. Opening up and getting into a comfortable stance, the large of the two took a stomp with his lead feet as his opponent came closer. The two raised their right fists which they then collided, a blasted of air appeared around the two whilst racing blades of wind surround a fist whilst bugling veins and powerful muscles powered the other.... It was a power-clash... Suddenly, the balanced shifted as the smaller fighter's face twinged in pain as the larger boy's left fist smashed his ribs causing a shift in momentum.

"oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A roar of effort came form the larger boy whose powerful right fist smashed his opponent in their face, forcing them down and snapping their head back whilst the fist powered the opponent into the mat. The sounds of a bell ring could be heard which the larger boy raised his hands and went to the red corner. Taking out the mouth guard which had been in his mouth as he roared for the people who came!

This was one of Alexander Saito's better matches - Total Knockout - 5th Round Against the Wind Fist. Ranked 23rd in Nurtured Division - 15 - 19 year age group.

Flashforward

Alexander's eyes regained their glow as he moved his head around as rubbed his neck whilst he looked at the other two girls.

9f3c7c64bd64b0ef291e511137d5342b.jpg
As Miles talked to amy and kio he could sense that anger in the pretty boy again... its me isnt it, hes just a racist prick. Cant say i blame him, even if i spoke the language A plus with no mistakes.... he's probably jealous I stand out with blue eyes, brown hair and my massive...

Miles felt like a outsider as he walked away from Amy and Kioshi, the pretty boy turned into a bully and a decent one at that. Not that miles was paying attention or understood it. He turned his head back once he heard his name however..
he said Miles in that monologue... what was that other word... friend?...
problem?...Inconvience?...barhhh fuck this noise I'll give myself two weeks...
If I can't understand these people in two weeks I'll go to that Newport school near California...

Miles opened a app on his phone and quickly typed what he thought he had heard Kioshi say. It was a fruitless effort... Blue eyes glare at the phone for a few seconds before he gave up. The two teachers didn't even notice Amy collapse, they didn't acknowledge miles when he was infront of them maybe they dont speak english either... wait! They must have noticed kioshi running to help. They are pro heros after all. They must want us to interact and help each other... The fight or flight feeling died down as the boy realised not a single person cared about his existence. It was a strange freeing feeling, only Kioshi seemed to notice or care that someone was down and out. Everyone else continued talking, completing their tests, or just waiting around.

Miles decided to take his own advice and attempt conversation with the friendly looking sort. Aijou certainly seemed friendly, the parasite not so much...But maybe two heads would work better then one when it came to crossing this communication barrier. They were both in the group who had finished the three tests. Sort of. Miles had a broken dummy...
Aijou was one of the students who BROKE the dummy.
Her speed was something else to... and her, assets.

Miles almost became thirteen again as he looked at the cutie, she seemed happy and bubbly, wide eyes with a friendly smile. Walking over taking a deep breath before his usual smile grew to it's natural position on his face. He would have a proper decent conversation in Japanese.

"hey Aijou" yes that was perfect, the hello is down pat and I pronounced her name right!
the harder part comes next.
"my name is miles. You break...shit and move fast"
ok introducing myself was fine, I have to stop replacing objects with the word shit.
"your pretty amazing" sugoi is such a funny word
Miles gave a thumbs up with that casual smile hoping that he wouldn't get a confused look like he did with Akiko
Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Aijou Kurokami

Aijou was just minding her business. Merkava had formed himself into a chair for Aijou to sit down and take a breath of fresh air until someone approaches her. A handsome young man named Miles went over to her. When he called her out, Aijou quickly turned to him and was met a very decent compliment that made her blush. "Oh, really?" She says, turning her attention away from Miles as she doesn't want him to see her pink-flushed face "Well...um...thank you."

But then, on the back of Merkava's mind he thought "Hmm...this guy's hitting on her. Maybe its just from looking at her assets. They really are something to lure men." Aijou looks back at Miles, the pink on her face already faded. "But, you're also amazing as well. Is that how your Quirk works?" She asked.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

2742b65b2f50eb142aace37a89a3850a.jpg
Einin grinned. With the 'Ink God supreme' comment, she found herself liking Shin already. "That sounds like a name more fitting for a Villain, anyway. One too many self-praising words there, you know?"

In the second before she spoke and his attention was drawn to her, she'd been reminded of her old mentor, Keystone. Always thinking, observing his peers, and sitting off by himself. The difference was that Keystone was a stick-in-the-mud. He was always so serious about everything, often going on and on about not wanting to waste the opportunity he'd been giving, and not having time beyond his studies. Einin was glad that her first, unconscious impression of him was wrong. It made him easier to talk to.

She laughed and shook her head when he thought that her quirk was more subtle. "It can be," she said. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm a lot more destructive than I seem. The floating was nothing. A test like this isn't really applicable to me," she shrugged. "So I only did just enough to satisfy Mr. Willingham. I get why the test is done, but the results won't tell me anything about myself that I don't already know."

Einin looked down at his bare feet. Beyond the obvious ability to transform ink into things, she didn't know much about his quirk. It had been hard to focus on one person in the mad scramble to get up and over the wall as soon as Mr. Willingham said to start, but she thought there was more to the seemingly simple premise. She wanted there to be. She hoped. Einin glanced back, but since Mr. Willingham didn't seem to be in a rush to call this exercise to an end, she decided to linger a little longer.

"Is that all you can do with ink? The hand-claw thing?"

Seeing the symbiotic pair sitting in a make shift chair made of hair wasn't what Miles expected when he approached Aijou but his compliment was true, the two could do amazing things it would seem. The young man was more intrested in conversing though, hearing that voice and response shot through Miles like a arrow.
She understood me! This is doable I can speak Japanese kinda!
she said amazing... quirk... it sounded like a question... Ah she probably didn't understand me singing before...

Explaining his quirk was a much easier task when speaking English.
Miles face lit up before shrinking back down to a stumped look... snapping his fingers miles grins as he pulls out his phone. Using a app he translates a bit before reading the phonetic sounds to speak his statement.

"I throw... power? And I'm accurate" Miles looked proud of his mediocre sentence. To illustrate what he meant he looked for a nearby bit of debris, finding a small chunk of the destroyed wall a few feet away that was a bit smaller then a golf ball. Miles let his blue energy envelope the rock in his hand as he pointed to the furthest tree he could spot on the school grounds near the wall that surrounded the school. He then threw the rock like a baseball which sped off into that tree he pointed out. Miles knew the rock wouldn't decimate the tree with the force behind his throw, in fact throwing a energy construct would be much more impressive... like with the dummy, but miles isn't one for property destruction on the first day.

"Um cough. Yea I got it."
Miles confirmed to Aijou as the sound may not have reached their ears. He knew anything he aimed at was hit... it just didn't look impressive when it hits a tree.. Its way more impressive to see a bad guy fall over from head trauma at a distance.
Zamasu Zamasu

AIjou Kurokami

As Aijou observed Miles demonstrating his Quirk, she was astonished by the amount of destructive power his Quirk possessed, and it even made her jealous for obvious reasons. "Wow!" She yelled "A Quirk that enhances your throwing? That sounds co-" Her words suddenly cut off when Merkava let out a disappointing yawn. "Booooooriiiiiiing." He says "Enhancing your throw ain't good enough. You just simply throw that rock with a lot of force, nothing unique or anything. Its so BOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIING." Silence followed soon after, and then Aijou begins to speak to her parasite "Merkava, you shouldn't be saying those word about his Quirk. If you think its boring, then how come he was able to-"

Yet again, Aijou's words suddenly stopped, this time with Merkava forming a hand covers tightly on her mouth. As she struggles, the parasite says in a threatening tone "Hey kid, I'm just giving that guy an honest opinion about his Quirk. Throwing stuff? Not much of a big deal, such as him." He then gives Miles a bit of a deathlly glare and say to him "Miles, is it? I don't care how you were able to pass the exams with such a boring Quirk. Throwing stuff ain't gonna cut it out. What are you? A caveman? Go back to 1000 B.C. will you? If you ever gonna be a hero, then tell me, how versatille your Quirk is? Surely there is some sort of other application rather than enhacing your throwing. EVERYONE CAN THROW STUFF! ITS NOT MUCH OF A BIG DEAL! GOT THAT SHITHEAD?!"

Aijou was left greatly appalled by her parasite's sudden threat against Miles. Those words are worth piercing to his heart. What would he say after being given such harsh sentences?

NeonFlow NeonFlow

As Aijou shouted and then began to speak excitedly Miles tried to make sense of her words before she was cut off by her, hair/chair. Miles was a bit creeped out as they started to talk to each other. yea that seems a bit odd...
He was already turning away to leave when he heard his name. Looking back he was again a bit creeped out.
ah now it's covering her mouth... I hope this thing doesn't touch her in a ecchi way. This is Japan... I think it's looking at me... maybe its speaking to me ah. Now it's shouting something.... delightful.
this isn't the way to learn the lingo..

Miles coughed once into the bend of his arm thinking if he should bother asking the hair if it could repeat that in english. His eyes squint a tiny bit judging if the creature was hostile or really into shit, pretty sure he shouted shit.
Backing away keeping a eye on the two Miles just said in english "Dunno what ya hair said... but I kinda feel bad you need to listen to it" Zamasu Zamasu

Miles proceeded to a area without loud hair, there's probably a reason Aijou was sitting with her hair/chair alone.
That poor girl had a shouty monster on her head. Once Miles was a decent bit away he pulled out his phone and read a app that helped teach Japanese phrases. Miles stayed clear of the hulkster who had moved into the crowd of people who had finished the test as well I don't need another loud foreign voice...
the blue tinged girl jane must have been finished as well as that purple haired Setsuna. damn she tall.
After a semi decent attempt at a conversation Miles didn't feel to confident speaking the native tounge... suppose I'll try again later.

Last edited:
Aijou Kurokami

As Miles goes awayy, Aijou manages get the hand off of her mouth and yelled "Miles! Wait! I..!" But Miles was already at a decent distance away from the host and parasite. Aijou sighs out of disappointment, looking down at the ground. She glances over to Merkava and say "Merkava, why do you need to be so mean to him? He did nothing wrong to deserve that." The parasite sighs as he reply "You see kid, Quirks like that won't make you a stand out. To be a hero, you need to have a lot of utility for just a single Quirk. I couldn't have yelled at him if he were to showcase what other stuff he can do with that kind of Quirk other than just applying force to make a throw more powerful. Throwing is fine, but how can you save yourself? You gonna throw yourself away from an enemy? I'd like to see him try that."

"...But, at least you were able to understand his Japanese, right?" Aijou asked to which Merkava replied "I'm an old man, kid. I've been learning and adapting since Quirks were introduced into the world. Japanese, English, German, Russian, all of those languages I am able to understand thanks to experiences. Let me remind you that I have had hosts that went on a similar path as you and died with smiles on their faces, thanking me for being with them on their journey of achieving their dreams. I expect the same thing to you, kid."

Aijou tuns back and looks at Miles one more time before looking back at the rest of the students. Now she has no one else to talk to.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back