• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★ OOC

Which direction do you feel most comfortable with?

Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Neither, I'll comment

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Catbite

J.K. Meowling
Hello! Welcome to the OOC thread for MHA: Go Beyond! Please read the rules below, and feel free to join us on discord! Please message me if you have any questions or concerns. The intended use for this thread is to plan, plot, and chat about whatever you want really! Be free my special blueberries (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2ng7oe1.jpg
xx
1. Be respectful of each other. I hate rude, thoughtless behavior and I will not tolerate it. This includes nasty comments, harassment, ignoring each other, belittling other peoples ideas opinions etc. If you have an issue with another player and you are unable to sort it out yourselves, please message me privately. I use a three strike system for poor behavior, and while I do my best to work with everyone, if you hit strike three you will be removed and your character/s dissolved.

2. Plot and scheme away! But please do not reveal information that another player has not given you consent to share, for example: Uraraka plans previously unknown character development with Deku. Deku is excited and shares the info with the whole class. Uraraka didn't want him to do that, and floats him away into outer space.

3. I can add and/or change rules at any time.

x
x

x
Click here for Discord.
x
x
x

Last edited:
Again, this is my first rpg on RpNation, and I tried really hard and I hope everything looks okay. Please let me know if I messed something up or if you have feedback, I am always open to it!

PS: Catbite Catbite so have you decided on whether there will be a discord?

Hellooo! Yes, I made a server, the discord button on the first post of the OOC should be working. I will put a text link beside it too, let me know if you have any issues. :)

Also nice to see you!

Question: Will romance ever come into play? jw
I don't see why not, as long as we of course follow rpn rules.

"No hanky panky" (メ`ロ´)/

Like characters falling in love, having crushes etc right? Love is a part of the human experience, and I do enjoy a bit of squishy romance here and there. <3

HOWEVER I should mention, some players are not open to that. It's a good idea to chat with them beforehand if you see your character development going that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back