• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Jack Assassin School Material.jpg
My name is Katherine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld. It was an important name, in many ways. Father and mother had taught me as much. A noble family, for generations. And yet this march towards the location for our first test was like a walk of shame. There was no way to take back the disgraceful display I had shown the class. Even now, people wouldn't so much as speak of it, and my memories made up for it by assaulting my journey to that barren place. Still, I couldn't say there wasn't a little bit of joy deep down. "The girl known as Katherine-Corula-Zweihild Von Kleinerheld... Is absolutely wonderful...." Where else could that faint grin of mine come from?

Things moved too fast after the introductions for me to say anything, but nonetheless I couldn't deny what a weight off my shoulders it was when he said those words. He knew I was here, and despite how much of a fool I made myself out to be, he nonetheless gave me his trust. To think he would then go on to question whether others could trust him... I would tell him later. He had given me a chance, in his own way. It wouldn't be fair to waste it now. I clenched my fists in front of me as we arrived at the barren land of the first exam. This time for sure, I was going to get things done right. The dummy seemed like it would be difficult to stand out on with this body of mine, but the wall exercise seemed pretty perfect for me, and I was decently confident in my speed after all that training with gramps. The question was, should I drop my things? Their weight was minimal, but then again, even a little bit of-

"Ow ow ow!" A sudden pain on my cheeks snapped me out of those thoughts. Eh? Who was that person looking at me, grinning and blushing like a drunk sailor? He just kept rubbing my cheeks. Their hair was all over the place, and the clothes were a little roughed up, as if they just got involved in some one-sided brawl or took an unnusual route involving climbing. Pushing, he kept pushing. With how he looked, i wouldn't have been surprised if someone told me he was just hit with a lightning bolt that fried his brain...

JUST HOW LONG WAS HE GOING TO PLAY WITH MY CHEEKS ANYWAY?

"What do you think you're doing?" I growled. To throw him off, I attempted to bite his hand, and then leaped backwards. The bite should hurt, but thanks to the many trips to the dentist I need as I learned more about my quirk, I had a solid enough grasp and control of my biting strength- that bite should hurt, but it wasn't meant to make him bleed or anything. Still, he was definitely strong. I puffed my chest and gave him a glare. I didn't want to display how sore my cheeks felt from just that little bit of tampering.

I decided to head for the direction of the wall first, as I wanted to use my energy more on the things I was good at. Afterall, the point was to demonstrate my skill. It seemed as if I'd have to wait my turn though, so there I remained, arms crossed, until a small red sugary treat almost poked my nose. I looked up, seeing nothing but sky. Where they invisble?

The mystery was quickly resolved as a squeaky, high-pitched voice made me realize I only looked up from force of habit. In actuality, the arm holding the sucker belonged to none other than one of the last people to come into the classroom. My eyes widened, my heart skipped a beat as I came to another sudden realization, a world shattering event that I would surely never forget about. I moved my hands to place them each on one of the candy girl's shoulders.

"...You're shorter than me. You're shorter than me! You're shorter than me!!!" I could almost feel my eyes getting teary. How long had it been since I was taller than someone my age? But the way she talked, did she have no shame? It was like she was fully embracing her looks. Well, I doubted the circumstances were the same, but still... I moved my hands back again, and placed one on my chest, puffing it proudly. "My name is Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld. It is a pleasure to meet you, however you do not have to worry. They may be bigger, but they aren't scary at all. You and I, we're just as good as them."

It seemed like the wall was free now.

"Perfect timing. I'll show you what I...what we can do."

Three walls, right next to each other. I began by placing myself in the middle of them, and placed my right hand to the corresponding wall. I partially released my quirk from one of the knives stored in that hand, and watched as my hand got pushed back.

"So, I don't have enough force to pierce the wall. Which means outright climbing is out of the question. If the surface wasn't this smooth, I might have been able to skip from one to the other since they are so close together but..." I needed a plan B. And it was going to hurt. I turned my head to see the blond girl I just met. I needed to show her how cool I could be!

I headed back to the start of the right wall. It was tall, but fortunately it wasn't that thick. My quirk could take effect on up to a firetruck-sized object, and this wall was considerably smaller than that. The only worry would be if the bricks were too loose... but I needed to take my chances. I bit into the corner of the wall, and to my relief the quirk activated upon the whole thing. I activated the quirk, causing the wall to seemingly sink into itself, until it was about the height of a single step of a flight of stairs. I laid on it, like a cat taking a nap, and released my quirk as slowy as I could. The wall began to rise back to it's original height, carrying me on it. As soon as it did, I walked across the right wall towards the middle one we were supposed to cross, and then jumped off that one, landing on the other side. Fortunately, I had always had a pretty good balance.

I exited the wall complex and waved at Amy with a grin. Sure my tactics may not have been as smooth as some of the other ones, but surely nobody could deny they were effective. I guessed. Hopefully. I shook my head to think of something else.

"I guess I'll do the race next." But before I could, I heard someone else talking about the other test. If I recalled his name was Miles...Morales? I'd just call him Miles. Anyway, he was talking about the dummy being destroyed? I scouted the area for where the strength test was supposed to be, but indeed it was in shambles. And Miles there wanted to fix it, from what little I overheard, but why was he going to Alex for that? I approached the plain-looking boy and attempted to tug on his clothes.

"Hey, if I may offer a suggestion, why not ask Kioshi? His manipulation of threads can probably stitch the dummy together from the inside, and you don't risk tampering with the measurements that way. I'm sure Kioshi won't mind helping out." He was pretty wonderful after all.

Interacting with: NeonFlow NeonFlow (Miles Ibis) Amyleii Amyleii (Amy Leii) NUSKI NUSKI (Kaede Uzuka)
Mentions: Rage Rage (Alexander Saito) deianeira deianeira (Akikio Fujiwara ~indirectly) Mistahh Mistahh (Kioshi Hirayama)
Might Also Want to Read: skycaptain skycaptain

[/div]

Alexander Saito

Currently at the moment, Alexander felt like this would take... an... great deal of time. His face showed a sort of pondering this as his glowing eyes watched some of classmates get on with their desired topics, he felt some shift within... Excitement. To use his quirk in such manner was something that Alexander only had been allowed to do every 4 or 6 months within that gigantic ring but.... It wasn't enough.

It was never enough, it was painful as the feeling of power that he had as he used one of the strongest aspects of his own being held true whilst he fought. The creativity he could explore, the moves he could practice, the training that could be done to improve upon his own strength. Hearing the voice of the young Ink-God, Shingen spoke to him.

But

Alexander's face revealed a single thing - Focus. The hulking brute as he thought of how he would tackle the situation before him.... Whatever was too... Suddenly, he felt the presence of another. The rapper.

He had started to make idle chatter with Alexander however Alexander was quiet as he focused on the events before him... Whatever he saw... He was wondering how he could see it.... How he could match.... How he could surpass it but Alexander did hear the words favor... A smile came on his face as he heard those words... But he continued to watch... And give his support.

"GOOD JOB! WHITE-HAIRED DRAGON GODDESS! GOOD JOB!"

Witnessing the dragon abilities of Miss. Shion. Her flames were nice, her strength was decent but her speed was her main drawer.... He liked that she used a majority of her quirk's abilities at once... It was astounding of a showcase whilst he prepared himself to watch the next person go... and it just so happened to be Miss. Setsuna...

"GOOD THINKING - PURPLE-HAIRED SAMURAI! NICELY DONE!"

Alexander Saito liked that Stesuna's abilities came from skill and knowledge rather from pure usage of quirk. It required an able mind and body given the displays of her abilities she revealed at this part in time... However... She had injured herself during the dummy round that limited her sprint.... Hurting your shin affected you movement like crazy.... and in a match... Losing a leg almost lead to defeat unless you were smart enough and skilled effort to have strengths that didn't rely so much on single component of themselves. The person to come after her..... Hmm, This would be interesting...

"Nice Attacks! Perfectly Done, Maiden Of The Dead!"

This comment was solely aimed to Miss. Jane. He liked her style, it was a more fighter's way of combat. No effort wasted, Not a bad.... She was awesome. His grip on his arms tighten as he watched whilst watching her trial... She took advantage of her abilities as well but her durability given that such force needed for her attacks... They were rather grand in terms of strength... but placement made them overpowering...

"Work Hard, Miss. Chole. You are awesome at destroying objects."

That was bloody rich coming from that hulk who broke a desk on his first day! Alexander witness as Chole perform her trials her way... By baby-touching something and it falling to pieces... He also had a tear fall down from is face at the beauty. The destruction was awesome.... whilst she was kinda of average on the sprint... It didn't matter to him... He wasn't the teacher...

"NICELY DONE, INK GOD! TRYING IS 75% OF THE BATTLE!"

As the Ink-Based Quirk-User went about his trials, he did well and Alexander hope that the young man thought so as well... God, why was he thinking like a teacher or something? Well, he was actually trying to bolster the confidence of anyone who did their trails. The white-haired teenage boy was smart, he overcame some of the physically weakness for each-trial that was smart... Wait... Did everyone who had some sort of money knew how to fight... Weird... Nah, the parents jsut wanted their kids to not get their asses kicked... Smart, actually...

"PERFECT POWER - NAUGHTY 'N NICE!"

Ooooooooooooooooooh Booooooooooooooooy.... That.... was gonna piss off the parasitic entity was gonna be mad however the young miss attached to it alongside itself did an amazing job all together... That attack however... it would be interesting to see what strike would overpower it? A Smashing Uppercut... A Spin-Elbow, A Flying Knee... Or.... The rear roundhouse kick... A smile came over his face as he wonder what he could do to possible match such an attack... Nah, he could do it.

Alexander felt the palms and patting of Miles as he went on his way to ask around... It was an idea... he would have to take a risk of activating his first attack on the dummy by pick it up and then allowing something else to happen... Whatever Miles had in mind... Alexander wouldn't take a risk. Even though that there might be benefits... their might be downsides... After all... The teacher did want them to try their best... He would when he wanted to do so.

Kioshi Hirayama
3fdfd26cd3931877604c4bcb8eb09724.jpg

Kioshi in reality was quite upset with how the test didn't fit into his style, and it seemed as if wasn't the only one who felt the same way. Of course, failure here could allow for the others to look down upon him which would be an utter embarrassment to his family name. Because of such he allowed for a few students to go before him and carefully watched how they overcame the obstacle. Some their natural athleticism such as Miles, while others focused on utilizing the technique of their quirk such as Shingen, and of course there were those who utilized their raw power like Chloe. The main issues Kioshi seemed to have with the students that had went before him was simple. The lack of pizzazz. The lack of style. And the ever lacking of gracefulness. A hero should never be sloppy no matter the circumstance. It seemed Kioshi was going to have to whip his classmates into shape when it came these matters. Well at least the important ones anyway. There were a few ways that would allow Kioshi to make it over the wall, but none of them possessed that certain pizzazz he had mentioned earlier. And then it hit him. The quirk wasn't needed to show off that certain grace. It was his body.

Kioshi delivered a hefty chuckle upon figuring out his main issue. Kioshi began to approach the wall as he delivered a well deserved smirk as the threads from his uniform began to separate from his body. He needed tons of thread to make this plan work, but needed to maintain a sense of modesty. The only thing he was wearing at this point was a small part of his trousers.Which would be considered as shorts with the amount of thread he pulled from them. The ends of threads had been manipulated to turn into a hook like shapes and then placed themselves on the other end of the wall with the other ends of thread wrapped around his waist. He tugged a bit on them to ensure that they were in a stable enough position for him to perform his stunt. Placing his feet directly on the wall he looked up as the threads began to reel him in like a fishing rod. Kioshi began to hastily run up the wall to keep his momentum going. With his speed and his threads reeling him in he was moving at an incredible speed smiling the entire way up. He had to be precise with his steps if he was going to pull this off. One little overstep could certainly lead to disaster. Thankfully for him, perfection was his strongest suit. As his right foot landed on the ledge his entire body bent down low as he leaped high into the air as his body began shifting backwards. Just enough to where he was still higher then the walls stature and allowing the threads to loosen a little to allow him to jump away from the wall without being stopped. Performing this back flip while the sun was beating on his body painted a beautiful picture in his eyes, but he needed to finish his stunt with precision. As the front part of his body faced his fellow students he delivered a little wink along with his most charismatic smile. It was basically his way of saying this was how you were suppose to perform in front of others. With Grace. Though he was sure most of them wouldn't understand his little hint. As most of them didn't possess the class that he had. His threads began to reel him back in with incredible speed as his body began to turn in mid air to where his feet were under him again. Perfectly gliding the bottom of his footwear across the top of the wall.

The threads began to make their way back into his uniform as he playfully ran his fingers through his hair before leaping down from the wall. He began making his way back to his fellow students proud of his little performance, and his facial expression showed it. "Mother would be quite proud" he said to himself. He couldn't wait to tell his parent's on how elegantly he performed. Though he was certain they were far too busy to listen to his performances that didn't happen to have a cameraman around. Oh well. Work before play. Business before family time. Kioshi had not bothered to speak towards his fellow students feeling quite above them for the time being. Certainly not because of strength, but because of his performance. Hopefully other students would follow him by the example he set. Though the lack of class they possessed would probably prevent that from ever being a thing. For now he would simply wait until another training dummy could be brought out. Certainly they would possess more then a couple, especially for students that possessed such raw power and strength. Especially since two of the dummies had already been annihilated with the simplest of ease. He didn't feel like going on the run just yet. He had done plenty of it to maintain his perfect body when his parent's put him on a specific plan to maintain his perfection, but he had always hated it. Though if he were to become a hero he would have to get used to it.

1548872280766.png Aka smirked at Alexander's comment about him and his rivalry with Setsuna. It is true that Aka highly respected her. She was strong, skilled, and dedicated. All respectable and even attractive qualities. He could even understand the struggles of losing parents, people that were close to you. However, Aka also saw these qualities within himself as well. Maybe that's why their rivalry seemed so right, like they were meant to make each other stronger. He then glanced at her, and made a promise to himself; that he would never involve her or his past in their rivalry. Involving their pasts could lead to hatred or other strong emotions. This lead to a saying that his father used to tell him. "Hatred and respect are what make the difference between an enemy and a rival. Both of them together is what makes a good villain".

When Willingham sensei said that they were finally going to leave the classroom and assess their quirks, Aka was relieved. To be honest, he was getting kind of tired of all these introductions. He had already thought of counters to almost all of his classmates quirks, although he was still working on a few. His interactions with Setsuna and the introductions of a few students made him exited. He wanted some action, not to mention that almost anything was better than sitting in this classroom all day. He left his seat as soon as the class was dismissed and followed the rest of his class outside to the assessment field. Although Aka was caught up in his excitement, he took a moment to admire the scenery. It was quite a beautiful day, a little nicer than normal. The sun was shinning, and everyone seemed like they were in a good mood.

"Is this a joke?" he thought to himself. After looking at all of tests and hearing Willingham Sensei explain the all, Aka was not impressed. He expected the tests to be more extensive or more difficult, not just a simple dummy, dash, and wall. During his physical training at home he used to always cover tests like this to measure his improvements. If this was the extent of how they would asses him, he would most definitely pass with flying colors.

"I don't know if I can" Aka said responding to Setsuna "You and some of these students have gotten me itching for some action. After all, holding back is not my style". Aka had not intention of holding back his true potential in these tests. He was going to give it his all and show everyone his abilities. Although he was going to wait a little bit before taking his turn. After all, he needed the other students to feel inspired and what not.

After seeing a few students take a crack at it, Aka was actually impressed by their creativity. Even though that some of their abilities were not something that Aka would categorize as powerful quirks, the way that they used them to overcome the obstacles was commendable. But at last it was finally his turn to complete the assessments.

Which one would he do first though? the test dummy? the 400 meter dash? the 10 foot wall? after thinking about it for a moment he decided that the best place to start was the test dummy. Walking over to the frozen automaton, Aka looked it over. It was almost identical to the one in his training room, down to design. It maybe a bit more sturdy and durable. After all, the school had no idea what quirks were going to go up against this thing. Taking a few steps back from the dummy, Aka charged up his quirk. Instead of activating it all throughout his body, this time Aka charged up his quirk only in his arms. Like before, they glowed a bright red and were covered in a crimson electrical aura. Aka then struck the dummy with enough force to level an army tank, the shockwave causing dust to fill air in the surrounding area. He then hit the test dummy again with equal force, this time discharging 100,000 volts into the dummy, about two times the voltage of the average Taser. Lastly, even though he knew that it would make him a little bit tired for the rest of the day, he decided to use his crimson strike although only a portion of it. After all, he did want to complete the other tests. Deactivating his quirk in his left arm and redirecting the energy to his right, the aura grew in size and his arm glowed more brightly. Aka channeled about a third of his current energy into his arm. When he was done powering up, he hit the dummy in the chest as hard as his body would let him, sending a wave much larger than the previous ones against him. The strike was strong enough to level a skyscraper. He went all out, as he was sure that it would send him to the top. He then fell to his knees, dazed and a little dizzy. His hands were red and purple, bruised and slightly burned by his punches, especially his right hand. If he had gone any further, he would have broken them.

Wrapping up his hands with some gaze (think rock lee), Aka made his way to the two other tests. He knew that these test were going to be a breeze, hence why he used most of his power in the last test. Walking over to the wall, Aka channeled his quirk into his legs, simply jumping over the wall in a single leap with ease. Childs play. Making his way to the track, Aka again channeled his quirk into his legs. Getting ready on the starting line, Aka ran as fast as his quirk would let him. His best time recorded was 36 meters per second, though he knew that he wouldn't make that here, although that he guess that he reached at least 30. Catching his breath at the finish line, he looked at the speed reading. "13 seconds eh? not bad". After finally composing himself, Aka made his way to a place in the sun. By this time he was sweating. He didn't hold back during these tests, and made sure he tried his hardest. He then looked over to Setsuna, curious on how she would react to his performance

Idea Idea
Catbite Catbite
deianeira deianeira
PlusUltra PlusUltra
skycaptain skycaptain
NeonFlow NeonFlow
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Zamasu Zamasu
NUSKI NUSKI
Quiet Quiet
S n o w S n o w
Mistahh Mistahh
Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Amyleii Amyleii

Last edited:
2742b65b2f50eb142aace37a89a3850a.jpg
Einin shielded her eyes as she stared up at the wall, the first obstacle in her way. Most of the others had already started. She could hear some of the destruction from where she stood. A wall, a group of dummies, and a sprint. It sounded easy enough. She stretched her arms above her head, watching her classmates. The walking zombie, Jane, outright ignored the challenge and went around the wall. She didn't know what to expect from U.A when she walked into class 1-A, but it wasn't for everyone to be so loud. She would stay away from Alexander for the sake of her ears alone. She wouldn't be much of a Hero if her eardrums imploded before she graduated.

"That's one way to make a statement," she muttered, watching the masked girl turn the entire wall to dust in seconds. There were more people on her level here than she thought there would be. Aka, Setsuna, Jane, Chloe, Shion. All of them had made an impression on her, and it was only an hour into the first day. Einin was considering which of the still-standing obstacles to take on first when a second wall came back up in place of the first. Einin walked up to the new wall, focused on lowering her own gravity, and bent her knees. Her jump was more like a spring. She sailed above the wall and landed on the top, waving at her classmates on the other side.

Einin raised her hand, gathering energy into her palm. She thought of using a dense gravity ball to destroy them all in one go, but she couldn't. A Hero wouldn't risk injury to those around her to complete an assignment. The parasite duo was making quick work of the dummies that had survived the lightning blast, anyway. Unless Mr. Willingham had backups for his backups, she would just skip that part of the test for now.

"Next time," she said, hands in her pockets as she stepped off the edge and floated to the ground. Einin tackled the 400 meter dash at her own pace. She already knew it would be her lowest score. She could make herself lighter, but did jumping past the track really count as a 'dash'? Other students were better than her in physical prowess, and she knew she wouldn't score near the top in that category, so she 'dashed' at a jog. It would balance out, she was sure, when combined with her other score.

When she was done, she stood off to the side and waited to see if Mr. Willingham would replace the dummies again. "That was kinda fun."

Last edited:
As the girl places her hands on Amys shoulders she can't help but giggle at her reaction. "hehe, um...yeah, I am shorter then most people my age." She says, clearly not understanding how important it was for Kathrine to have someone around who is smaller then her. Kathrine introduces herself with a name Amy worries she won't be able to pronounce "I'll call you Kat if that's otay!" she says before kathrine goes big sister mode on her and begins showing Amy what small girls can do. Amy excitedly claps as she expertly shrinks the wall after taking a bite out of it? "WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!" Amy says, not fully understanding what just happened to the wall, but impressed non the less. she was no longer afraid of how powerful the other students where. she became distracted with being impressed by the next few students who hit the field that she totally forgot to keep up with her sugar intake and began to feel woozy. her legs buckle as she collapses in the sun. "hehe...oops..let me just..." she reaches into her pouch and realizes she had used her juice for the exercise and had forgotten to pack more suckers this morning, she crawls over to a nearby tree to sit under the shade and checks the emergency compartment of her bag. she pulls out a packet of sugar and tries to rip the top open but as she had stood in the sun a little too long without sugar she was having a bit of trouble with it. finally she rips it open and downs the sugar, giving her a decent amount of energy. she decides to sit under the shade for the remainder of the class, and when they went in she'd ask someone to buy her a soda from the vending machine.
Idea Idea

r90ga0.jpg

Setsuna sat, a gloomy rain cloud of a girl as her classmates seemed to breeze through their trials.

"Setsuna, you have no reason to beat yourself up over your performance. You did exactly as you were told and you gave it your best, that's anyone could ask for."

As soon as she heard her teacher use her name, Setsuna's eyes darted over towards him at full attention. She expected some sort of harsh criticism, nothing that she had done had felt really impressive. Instead, he kindly reassured her, not something that she was used to. Not knowing how to react, she stared at him a little blankly and then nodded before looking away, a light flush coming to her cheeks. Mr. Willingham was so kind, it felt awkward to have someone guiding her that wasn't incredibly critical and aggressive- in fact, it felt nice, but she had no idea how to react to it properly. It wasn't just Mr. Willingham, Alexander was bellowing out to each student as they completed their trials, and Setsuna leaned forward to gaze at him shyly, bringing her knees towards her chest. She hadn't expected him to be so supportive- it was a very refreshing thing to hear as opposed to the barking of her sourpuss of a grandfather whenever they trained together. Trying with all her might, she recalled that Alexander had yelled out words of encouragement as well. Purple-haired samurai? She blushed and giggled lightly to herself, feeling somewhat better. Maybe she didn't know her to react properly now, but if class was like this all of the time... maybe she could learn how.

"I need to calm down... Everybody shines in different ways. Oh, look at Jane! Is she trying to figure out where the internal sensors are?"

Setsuna watched the undead looking girl complete her trials, her own fascination deepening. When she appeared to destroy the internal sensors of the dummy, Setsuna gaped at her in awe. How did she know how to do that? Jane seemed skillful, knowledgeable and had an unmistakable mysterious cool girl swagger that she very much admired. She wanted to know more about her, but not in her usual spooky, competitive fashion. When she approached the group though, Setsuna's heart began thumping in her chest as she tried to figure out what, if anything, she would attempt to say to her. Jane was nearly there, she was just about beside her! From Setsuna's side, she could hear Alexander continue his cries of support. Yes, she would do that- that thing, the support thing, maybe that would work?

"Wow Jane! You er- performed admirably! Great work!"

She exclaimed, slipping up just a bit as she tried to form a sentence that felt new and unnatural to her. Ghost girl and zombie girl, it could still be a thing right? Her lips curled into a small smile, she was trying extraordinarily hard not to show how nervous she was. It felt good to earnestly compliment someone, as alien as it felt. Soon after, Setsuna spied Chloe finishing her trials, close to how she imagined by decaying everything in her path. What a powerful quirk, seeing it action nearly sent chills up her spine- it would definitely be of utmost importance to keep a distance from that girl if they ever sparred. The masked billionaire heiress headed her direction with bells on- Oh no, no no. Setsuna's heart began beating faster, was she going to be... involved in a three person conversation? With her gorgeous peers?

"That was sure fun wasn't it"

In slight disbelief, Setsuna stared at Chloe. Chloe was so jovial, so cavalier about the assessment- Setsuna hadn't really regarded it as fun, she took it far too seriously to even begin to consider it as fun. In fact, "fun" was pretty uncommon to Setsuna and unsurprisingly she didn't really know how to react.

"Um... yeah, it was kind of fun. You looked like you enjoyed it- er, as well as I can tell. Good work!"

Smiling sheepishly, she turned to watch Shingen continue his trials and finish. He was another interesting figure, his quirk was unusual to her and he used in ways that she hadn't expected him to. Similar to herself, this assessment may not have been the best to let him shine but she admired and respected the way he performed and did his best, using his wits and technique to bolster himself. When he finished and approached the group she smiled at him as well, pleased to see that he worked up a sweat. Deciding right then and there, she told herself she would try her best to work up the nerve to ask to spar with him sometime, she was interested to see what it would be like to face someone like him instead of what she was used to, powerhouses with flashy quirks.

Next, Aijou and Merkava completely demolished the assessment- and it seemed, the entire area around the dummy, they even cracked the wall area. Shocked by Merkava's strength, Setsuna stared wide eyed at the display, she was not expecting such a show of brute force, not to mention speed! Despite this, she was annoyed by the damage they had done and let out a grumpy huff. Katharine scaled the wall in her own way, and Setsuna was fascinated by not only the girls quirk but the way she used it, rising up to the top like it was nothing at all- she even waved to cutie pie Amy! Following this, Kioshi took to the wall- and did so like he was doing some sort of pro hero runway show- he back flipped, he winked, he smiled! How handsome and graceful, how elegant, how perfect- No! He could not be part of her much dreamy, such cute list! T-that was for pro heroes, mighty, brave- but that back flip, that wink- NO. She blushed intensely and looked away immediately towards the dummy, just in time to catch Aka going up for what she was sure would be a spectacle.

Despite herself, she pushed herself up to her feet to watch him, her face turning cold and grave, eyes staring a thousand miles away. When he charged up his quirk she inhaled sharply, waiting to see if he would go all in- and she was not disappointed. His strikes, especially the last one, were devastating. She could feel the waves of impact, but it was not lost on her that he must have injured himself by using such force. When he fell to his knees she stepped forward towards him, not even thinking, genuinely wondering if he needed help. Alas, he rose and wrapped his hands before making his ways to the other tests and completing them with ease- leaping over the wall, breezing through the dash. As he tore through these trials, she returned to her ominous self, crossing her arms and looking him over critically as he finished.

"Ugh, you are such a show off. That brute strength isn't everything though."

She hissed at him quietly, another grumpy huff escaping her. It wasn't that she detested him for his quirk, it was incredibly powerful and she respected that, but she couldn't help but feel that he must think himself so much more superior than someone like her. She had to remind herself, this was only the beginning, she would have plenty of opportunities to try and best him- in the meantime, she was concerned for him, as much as she didn't want to show it. Clearing her throat, she turned her face away from him, another light flush coming to her cheeks.

"But..Um... Are you- are you okay? It looked like you hit pretty hard over there is all..."

She murmured awkwardly. Her own knuckles were continuing to swell, and she hid them as best she could while she kept her arms crossed. Maybe they both had a bad habit of taking things too far.

skycaptain skycaptain PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse erembore erembore Zamasu Zamasu Idea Idea Amyleii Amyleii Rage Rage Mistahh Mistahh Eldarkon Eldarkon

Last edited:
As Miles spoke to Akiko, (his Japanese must have been so bad she was simply unable to respond!)
Akikos beautifully sculpted face just stared blankly at him.
did I make it awkward somehow? My boys ain't showing... my flys up... does she hate foreigners? Maybe she...
Miles was taken from his thoughts when he felt a familiar tug on the back of his shirt, wha? Mac--
miles turned around in surprise to find Katherine giving him some suggestions... "Yea hey. That could work..." he shook his head and laughed softly. "I thought you was someone else for a second, thanks Kathy"
Idea Idea deianeira deianeira
-------

Miles looked for the kid Katherine mentioned. Kioshi... ah there he is. Always standing like someone's about to take his picture.
he certainly looked like the type girls would fawn over.
so what he's a bit taller and has a six pack instead of a four pack...
four packs are healthier and require less of a psycho schedule. Bah that's not important, he doesn't care how you look neither should I him.

Miles walked away from the pretty girls to talk to the pretty boy. Learning from his mistake with the hulkster, and his uneventful interaction with the girls. Miles put more effort into this attempt.
"heyo Kiyo" miles shouted out as he approached. "see how some of us broke the toy?" miles pointed to the dummy on the ground.
"what say we string him up so we don't have to take the fight to the ground aha"
Miles gave the model a playful shove with one hand while wearing his friendliest smirk, " come on pretty boy ill help you pick it up."
Mistahh Mistahh

Miles was almost sure this would end the same way, a niggling worry started to creep up into his brain. maybe Japan is to daunting a place for a round eye to fit in... haha I'd love to hear some better racism towards the Aussies though..
round eye is old.

Last edited:
Alexander Saito

Whilst plenty of the students had done the exercises that was provide for them... The half-Japanese's boy's blood was boiling... Not literally... or maybe it was? His face was shadowed whilst his pearly white fangs were grinding and gritted against it each-other as the powerful muscles that powered them flexed and expanding. These people who were the future heroes were awesome.... They really knew how to get a heart-beating raising with these skill-sets.

His mouth was snapped as he watched these new three students...Sadly, his eyes couldn't lock onto the wonderful ball of love and adorableness which happened to be Amy - The Sugar Vampire.... Wait.... Was that Katherine? Questions for another time as Alexander's eye glazed over them as he watched the displays of the three.

Kioshi Hirayama. This guy was as enjoyable to watch as he was needing a Thai Roundhouse Kick to his head... What... Getting your brain scrambled will fix your attitude... He made usage of his body's natural capabilities and his quirk's gifts for both movement and maneuverability... This guy was smart enough that he could maintain his effectiveness despite the flashiness.... Given, Alexander noticed that most of the female classmate's lack of self control was presence on their faces... or bodies... or actions... Man... Being a model has perks which Alexander couldn't oppose to.... Damn.

Following after Kioshi.... A girl who wasn't their for introductions... She must've been beyond late however she was good.... or... Damn.... Alexander dealt with alot of energy manipulation based quirks before but.... He understood half of them when he wasn't fighting... He understood use but not the science behind it... Whatever she had done... It seemed like she altered something about herself for that jump.... It didn't affect her sprint... or had it? There was always... Always... ALWAYS... More than meet's the eye.

Finally.... The person who set off Alexander's Blood... Aka... The lighting son himself.... And boy... He did well... The fighter's veins bugled as he watched the boy move around, he was fast and precise... Some movements would be changed in time for being usage for lessen wasted motion... However the destructive output this guy could output was nice... It wasn't the most that Alexander had witness but it was one of the fastest that could be achieved.... He knew that this teenage boy would be a one of kind hero in the future...

But what about him?

He didn't come here to sit about.... No.... He came..... To.... Be.... A Hero... Whatever those words meant however the much grandeur training that he could gain... and the challenges for the future which he had to aim in order of overcoming... Slowly standing up, Alexander took off his headband.... and he retied it.

Put his mop of blond-locks into a long but bushy ponytail which hung past his neck as he walked forward... He proceed to puff out his chest... and by the almighty god's of weightlifting, bodybuilding & all strength... FLEX!

Lord, this holy flex was so grand that Alexander's top couldn't contain the muscles which were caged by his dress-shirt. Buttons were sent flying off whilst it was ripped tremendous by his power.... and Holy crap.

Nothing but a muscle appeared for any person's eyes who wondered. Arms appeared as thick as logs which bugled and shifted powerful with every movement, a torso that appearing to have been cut from granite with muscles seeming so defined that they seemed to be an entire person's physique trapped into a single muscle and a neck that was so tremendously thick as it seemed more fit as a supporting beam in a building than a person's actually neck.

Multiple shining golden necklaces hanged just at the chest of the pecs of this freak who walked towards the track for the 400 Meter dash. Alexander proceed to slap his chest twice which he followed by punching his stomach.... Whoa... Let's just say that.... Having an 10-pack... wasn't... Well... When you see it.... It really changes your view-points on such things. Getting into a runner's stance despite the shoes on his feet or the pants that he wore..... He would move as he would move as he would.

Exploding off the beginning, he didn't sprint but he rather... Leapt. Shooting like a cannonball as he barreled through the air until he felt himself getting closer to the ground... Taking two steps on the balls of his feet following by exploding off them. Huge craters formed as his bursts of speed across the track, it wasn't gonna beat any of the speed-demons in class however... it meant that despite his size, Alexander's leaping ability managed to quickly overcome the need to possible sprint in that moment.

Arriving at the finish which he skid on the ground as the heels of his boots acted as anchors which sliced through the ground and slightly heating what was beneath his feet. Hopping forward as he managed to slow down... Alexander stood up to his full height without a sweat on his body as he looked at the damage that he had caused... Hmmmm... he was at... 50 percent at the moment... His scar-like marks were a clear red and glowing whilst the hulk of a fighter begun to generate steam from his body as he went on to his next task...

The wall... Now... If he damaged it.... He might pay for it.... damn... That was annoying... Alexander proceed to do a light jog as he got to a suitable distance... Given that he had been plenty ways away from the wall before he would start... Unless. Taking two stamps that formed another pair of craters in the ground, Alexander's feet exploded which cracks formed as well a far bit around the two lift-off points in the ground. Flying even faster than he had been moving before.

Alexander came flying at the wall which he raised a flexed left arm as he felt himself starting to fall in the air which he had reached closer and closer at the wall.

THAWCK

Smacking just on the top of the wall had launched the fighter upward. Vertically and straight upward with speed, completely stopping all momentum as he went upward and then... Allowing himself to fall down. He hadn't realized that he had damaged the wall even more then it had been as it was on the verge of crumbling because of the smack which Alexander slammed down as he was right beside those who were awaiting for another possible dummy.

Now... How would his fellows react when a shirtless and hyper-muscled male with a ton of jewlery hanging from his neck, having veins all over and ten-pack alongside a intimidating presence given that he seemed to be getting bigger and bigger whilst his face appeared rather vicious....... and causing a miniature earthquake upon landing down.... Alexander didn't know as his face was locked dead on with one thing... What was in-front of him... The location of where the dummies would come from.

Catbite Catbite S n o w S n o w Eldarkon Eldarkon Mistahh Mistahh NeonFlow NeonFlow skycaptain skycaptain Idea Idea Amyleii Amyleii

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Cautious
    Mentions: Catbite Catbite

The pale girl does not respond for several moments after Setsuna addresses her, though eventually her head slowly turns and lowers to face the taller sitting girl, flaming sapphires staring into them. She goes over the words, the girls mannuerisms, her movements and facial expressions as if trying to decipher the girls reactions. "Say what you mean, filtering such words is pointless......" turning her head back to the fields before carrying on "Though.....Thank You...I suppose, Your own performance...." several more moments of pause "You are not suited to brute force as you attempted, either continue until you are...or find a alternate method to achieve your result, your wall performance showed you more than capable of the later, and i believe tax payers will be far more grateful for such a approach as opposed to the collatoral damage that others appear to be giving little mind" her glance moving across the various craters, scattered walls and cracks across the previously immaculate field.

The Classroom introductions and observations had given a brief view, though the approach to the practicals spoke volumes more of her various classmates..more than their words ever could. Those with prior training quickly became clear, those to watch more closely, as well as those taking it too lightly. Her brow lowers ever so slightly, to take it lightly...when there will be people looking to them in their darkest times speaks of ignorance to the role their aiming for, yet at the same time a obsession with being seen and showing off, or the disregard for finesse was equally a problem. Her eye moves for a moment across to the teacher, she still needed to see more of them to decide if they were another fake or something resembling a actual hero, the look he had given her earlier did not exacly inspire confidence in that however.

Looking back to the wall she had forgone, something that small that she had scaled countless times in her around the city or the estate was nothing, for too simplistic a structure, the route far too visable, there was nothing to gain by seeking to conquer such a obstacle...and that was the point, not everything had to be conquered or overcome even if within their ability, there are situations where the path of least resistance nets the exact same result if not a superior one due to few expended resources or effort, no damage is done, no spirits crushed...something so many a "proffesional" hero failed to grasp, taking self-rightious satisfaction as they seek the glory or admiration for the sake of such things, instead as merely a byproduct of actual heroic action....and as a result, those who truly needed saving fall through the cracks, Janes mind wanders to a face within her thoughts, like she did.

Never the less, these people were to be her classmates, and ever if the teacher failed there was the chance they could learn themselves and not fall onto the path so many others seemed to have, or maybe some already knew that and her observations had simply yet to grasp it...it was a more hopeful thought at least. In the end she turns back to the Ghost girl once more, eyes travelling over her before locking on hers once more "More importantly" her hand moves to her belongongs, fingers running along items inside before extracting two packaged sleeves of something without looking "Break that and place that over your knuckle" the items seeming to land and slot between her arms despite their folder position. She keeps the unblinking eye contact throughout.

Still basking in the sun, Shion cracked an eye open to watch the rest of the students. Having arrived late she hadn't had a chance to see what most of their quirks were. This was her opportunity to scope out the competition. She studied everyone closely, taking note of their strengths and weaknesses. If she had to fight any of them, she wanted to be prepared. Unsurprisingly, there were a lot of strong quirks. Not that she expected any different, this was UA after all. The ones that especially caught her attention were Red Lightning, Zombie Goth, Purple Hair, Tentacle Head, Creepy Mask Chick, and the Hulking Behemoth- what was it he had shouted at her earlier? Dragon Goddess? That was a new one. A few others that she noted as being interesting were Tattoo Dude, Pretty Boy, Gravity Girl, The Short One, and the Little Vampire - What was her name again? Amy-something? The rest had yet to complete the tests.

That last one had only caught her attention because of the fact that she could fly, if not very well. Shion almost felt bad for her. Not being able to utilize her wings, to experience the true joy of flight. It was a crying shame. She considered going over and giving the kid some pointers but hesitated. Did she really wanna get involved? She didn't even know the girl. A tiny voice in the back of her head reminded her that she would never know anyone if she didn't make an effort to try. She quickly silenced that voice. It was...too soon to put herself out there yet. She needed to learn more about these people first. Yeah. That was it. Collect information, then approach once she was sure they wouldn't pose a threat. ...Maybe.

1549041556476.png "Says the one who literally phased through a wall" Aka said, responding to Setsuna's comment "Besides, I'm not the only one with a strong quirk".

He knew that she was intimidated by him, but Aka was also intimidated by her. Without his quirk, she was obviously faster and more agile than him. She was right that he was physically stronger, but she was also right in saying that it would only take him so far. Aka needed to train his body, without using his quirk. Not just to keep up with her, but to keep up with himself. She was determined to outshine him, and he would not let that happen.

"But..Um... Are you- are you okay? It looked like you hit pretty hard over there is all..."

Aka was surprised that Setsuna was concerned about his hands. He looked down at his hands now wrapped in training tape, closing them both into fists before looking back at Setsuna with a confident smile "Yeah, I'll be fine. My Aura protected me from most of the impact. Things like this used to happen all the time during training at home". He then remembered how hard he actually hit the dummy. From that test alone he exerted about 40% of his power, using 10% for the two other tests. Now at 50%, Aka knew that he couldn't waste anymore energy on using his quirk unwisely, until he had acess to his hero costume at least. He also remembered how hard Setsuna hit the dummy. Smirking, he tossed her a roll of athletic tape.

"Considering that you don't have a protective aura, I assume that you need this more than I do"

Catbite Catbite

Kioshi Hirayama

Kioshi’s ears twitched at the sudden mispronunciation of his name. His charismatic smile turned to that of a more aggravated frown. His eyes closed as he dedicated his entire will to not smack whatever lowly student called for him. The voice sounded familiar, but it was hard to pinpoint because of his concealed irritation. What lowly peasant would dare disrespect his name in such a manner? Even if it was a simple nickname it was not to be tolerated. His eyebrows practically started twitching themselves at the mere thought of someone disrespecting his name in such a manner. Though an outburst wasn’t the most classiest response now was it. Kioshi managed to calm his nerves a bit as his eyes slowly opened towards the direction of the voice. It was the boy who spoke in rhymes. To top off his disrespect he had the pure audacity of referring him to as pretty boy? I mean it was true as he was indeed quite handsome, but nevertheless it was still considered an insult among the Hirayama family. Oh this shameless Aussie was almost begging for a lesson in discipline or two. Maybe three of four if these childish shenanigans kept up. "Kioshi." He said sternly his voice lacking it's usual charm and grace. "Kioshi Hirayama." He replied with his eyes locked onto the young Aussie's. "Don't think of yourself as someone who can refer to me as anything less then the name applies." Kioshi's eyes began to turn away from the Aussie. Looking down on him as his lesser seemed like too good of a punishment. He needed a more stern punishment for his insolence. Was he truly angry? He liked to believe so. His parent's often spoke of nicknames as taboo unless someone was of equal stature to you. This Aussie didn't even bother to make it on the list so he was aware that he was below him, but somehow in the back of his head he didn't find it as disrespectful as he was taught to believe. Perhaps this was something he could wholeheartedly accept.......No. His parent's would be ashamed from these impure thoughts alone. Let alone if he had placed these thoughts into reality.

"Besides" Kioshi continued as his eyes never once returned to meet the Aussie's. "The sensors inside the dummies were damaged. Stitching back the dummy would be a waste of time if people couldn't measure the strength behind their blows. I couldn't fathom wasting my time with such useless means....... Unless...." Kioshi words trailed off a bit as he began to think to himself. Perhaps there WAS a point in him assisting the other students. Not because helping them seemed like the right thing to do. Because that thought would never come across his mind. Ever. The reason being is that he'd be able to show off more. Yes this was almost perfect. While he couldn't perform any of his usual tricks just the thought of him being able to show off was enough for him to continue showing off. Especially since he knew that he had quite a few fans among his fellow students. "On second thought my dear Aussie. You gave me quite the idea. I suppose all is forgiven. As long as you never pronounce my name in such a manner ever again." He said as his beautiful smile returned to it's natural glory from it's aggravated frown.

Kioshi's uniform began to dissipate as his threads practically swooped towards the dummy with amazing speed. There was no need for Miles's help despite his offer. He'd just get in the way. The threads began to wrap and stitch themselves through the dummies most damage areas. The dummy looked as if it were levitating on it's owns as its separated body parts began to flow into each other in rapid succession. There was no way the dummy would be at it's former glory, but then again he could simply just repair it once more once his fellow students smacked it around a couple of times. As long as they could refrain from completely annihilating the poor dummy there would be no issue. Kioshi remained control of his threads and strengthened them as much as he could leaving just a few thin threads around his finger tips to maintain his control over them. He stood proudly as he was once again basking in the sun with his bare upper body shining ever so brightly in it before finally returning his eyes to meet the Aussie's. "Now please notify the teacher along with our fellow students that the dummy is somewhat repaired. Sensors will not work, but at least they can show off their abilities in front of others."

NeonFlow NeonFlow

7C81E949-EF69-4B42-AE70-530C5BFD391A.jpeg.jpg
Miles could feel the rage bubble up inside the pretty boy. It almost made sense to keep pushing... where would it lead to? Where would it end?
Miles would probably be expelled and the perfectly preen peacock of a boy wouldn't be posing perplexingly for photos for a few weeks.

Miles was sure he had said nothing to offend...
man, these Japanese sure are... prideful maybe? I know eye contact is taboo to a lot of them... that's probably why he looks like a frog is stuck in his ass... poor guy. Who planted that hateful seed that grew into the stick lodged up your poophole? then, as if one removed the tension from the handsome fucks bowels...
Kioshi seemed to relax, did he shit the frog?

no kioshi like always, found a excuse to take his shirt off. Miles grin grew as the dummy became a target again, stiching itself in the air and staying there. "ay thanks Kio" Wasting no time miles went to find a few bits of broken wall, tossing a few in the air and catching them to determine the best to throw. Miles got the heaviest bit that was still able to fit in his hand. Taking that piece to the dummy he dropped it and grabbed the now floating dummy by it's wrist.

Miles hands steam a glowing blue that seemed to slowly start to envelop the dummy. This isnt a easily thrown object... needs more juice.
Kioshi would notice and probably decide to cut the strings and remain shirtless before that blue aura reached his fingertips. As after a few seconds miles spins once to hammer throw the dummy at least twenty metres into the air directly upwards.

The blue vanished from it rather quickly as the target miles aimed for wasn't hard to hit, just being in the sky high up a bit was all that was needed for this combo. The Sensors may be broken but the rules was three hits.

The first hit is technically a set up for the next two, as the dummy began it's arc upwards miles wasted no time quickly picking up his bit of rock covering it in his blue energy and flinging it upwards at the dummy with amazing speed, one would need to be looking at it while concentrating to see the blue blur that was miles projectile.

As if the rock and the dummy were magnets that rock soared into the face of the dummy knocking the head from its torso, like a bad horror movie only the threads used in fixing the makeshift stiching kept it attached as the dummy was knocked higher Into the sky.

The second hit was to deal damage and to keep it in the air, as all knew juggling a enemy is the best sort of combo. Miles right hand steamed and formed a bangarang about the size of nine inches, glowing a see through blue. Miles turned around with the most confident smug smirk one could own as he flung the energy construct upwards without even looking at where it would land.

He just looked at those waiting for a turn with a serious face, they might have seen the bangarang arc upwards with a curve landing dead centre In the dummys newly repaired chest. The force of the bangarang exploding shreds the threads, as a bass explosion that sounded like all the chlorine and all the milk were shaken up In the sky by this young tosser.

Miles took a pose and began to sing a instrunctional dance as the dummys body parts rain down behind him. His serious face turned to one of lighthearted and good natured fun.

"First throw a fool to the sky,
and make sure his in the air
make sure that you smile because the people will stare
then i lightly charged a rock to send that fool to fly"

he spins around doing a stanky leg type dance, noticing the body parts behind him he finishes facing the most amount of people.
"Then Finish off that tosser make a body collage
This is the Ibis barrage!"
he held that note at the end perfectly almost as if he copied the rhythm from a popular song online.

If kioshi was to continue keeping the dummy in tact afterwards didnt matter to Miles, he sarcastically bows with a shiteating grin before laughing and sighing.
Second test finished. Next up was the run... Miles smirk left his face as he walked over with a annoyed look. As he couldn't use his quirk miles ran the 400m like a real boy. It took him just over a minute forty, and miles wanted a drink afterwards...

Last edited:

Akiko Fujiwara
Mood: Thoughtful
Interactions: Alexander, Shigen
With: N/A
Clothing: UA Uniform
Other: N/A

Out of the corner of her eye, Akiko saw Alexander nod slightly at her earlier statement, finally finishing up his speech. He did seem kind of confused about it, but she would take what she could get.

Sitting close to her was the paper-throwing guy from before, Shingen. As he explained himself, she laughed slightly before nodding, "Yeah, it is, even if I wasn't sure if he was joking or not!" Smiling at him, Akiko turned back around as she heard the sound of footsteps.

One of the girls that had walked in late, the scary-looking one, not the loli or the one with green hair, stood up to the podium. Akiko could at least manage to say that she had only squeaked in her mind when the individual now known as Shion blew flames out of her mouth. 'Another fire quirk? Oh no...'

Akiko didn't have much time to worry, though, as the green-haired girl was next up. Luckily, her quirk, some kind of partial cactus transformation, was much less upfront, and Akiko felt safe to say that Erza was probably the least threatening of the powerhouse-full class.

---

As the introductions concluded, Mr. Willingham led the class outside for what was apparently their first assignment: quirk testing. As their teacher went over the 3 tests, Akiko could feel the dread sinking into her bones. Mr.Willingham said that it didn't matter if your quirk wouldn't apply to the test, but she was sure that it counted in at least one way or another. She had brought her water bottle from introductions with her, but she wasn't sure if it would help very much.

The first one to attempt anything was Miles, who took off towards the wall with a vengeance. It took him a few tries, but he managed to get over by jumping. Soon to follow was Shingen, who had used his quirk to make claws. 'Wow, that's impressive!' Akiko had known that a lot of her classmates had flashy quirks just based on their introductions alone, but it was something else to see them in action.

One of the loli girls in the class managed to fly over the wall, and the girl with the parasite, Aijou, climbed over it like a spider. Shion, surprisingly, also flew over the wall, after morphing into some sort of half-human, half-dragon creature. Suddenly, a giant lion creature who she recognized as a hero, introduced himself as a teacher, Mr. Kaede Kuzuka. All the while, students were still trying to complete their tests. This was chaos.

At one point, Miles had come up to talk to her, but he had quickly left, and she was not sure why. There was yelling and shouting and all kinds of explosive noises going on in the background, no doubt from the explosive and flashy quirks of this class. 'We won't last a day if a fight breaks out,' Akiko laughed to herself.

As no one was trying the first test at this time, she decided that it would now be a good idea for her to try. Walking up to the tall wall that posed the first obstacle, giving herself only a few minutes to think through her plan. 'Let's hope this works...'

Opening up her water bottle, Akiko poured a small amount onto the wall and stuck her foot to it, freezing it in place with her quirk. She quickly repeated this with her other foot, managing to hold herself up with what limited up body strength she had. By releasing her grip on the surrounding weather, the ice began to give away, and she continued this process up the wall, freezing and unfreezing until she got towards the top. Pouring more water onto her hands, she grabbed the edge of the wall, froze them, and then hauled herself over it. Akiko had taken longer than most of her classmates, and she wasn't entirely sure she hadn't flashed someone, but she was proud of her idea, especially since it had worked.

Jumping down, Akiko took her place in line for the second test, the dummy.
codedbycrucialstar

Chloe walked up to Aka.
"Your name is Aka. That's a very useful quirk you have. I'm quite jealous."
"My quirk only kills everything it touches." She sighed and looked to the ground before looking back up. Not that he would've been able to tell with his mask.
In truth Chloe hadn't used her own quirk on anything by accident since that day.
"I think I must've met you once. Either that or I've heard of you."
She turned to Setsuna.
"You're quirk is good as well. You both seem so prepare to face anything. That's good. But you shouldn't forget the here and now.
I know what it's like to forget about the present."
Catbite Catbite Eldarkon Eldarkon

34ee4542b55d483285225341f79437db--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg
Jonas Shwarz

Jonas yawned quietly as he stepped out of the airport, one bag slung over his shoulder and another in his hand hanging by his side. He looked around quietly at the scenery of Japan, a look of awe crossing his face as he looked around. No doubt he looked like a total tourist to them, which he technically was, but the looks of others didn’t matter to him. He’d gotten stark looks from people before whose opinion was that Jonas’ quirk was villainous, so a few native onlookers wouldn’t kill him. Jonas hailed a cab quickly, the car slowing to a stop in front of him, allowing him to open the door and toss his bags in before dropping into the surprisingly comfortable leather seats.

“Take me to UA, please.”

Jonas said in a Germans attempt at Japanese. He’d learned the language throughout his life and could speak it well, but an accent is an accent, so it was obvious he was foreign. A short chuckle escaped the driver as he spoke in quick and fluent Japanese, which spun Jonas’ head the first time he heard it and had to ask if he could repeat his statement.

“I said, you’re one of those hero students aren’t you?”

The man repeated as he pull out into the street and began driving towards UA. It was a mostly quiet ride aside from the beginning exchange, though they made light conversation about family in the area and in general. Jonas found out that his driver had a strange mutation quirk that gave him rabbit’s legs, along with the speed and jumping power that came with them. When the driver asked what Jonas’ quirk was, he simply responded by lifting his finger, smoke rising quickly from it before Jonas cracked the window, allowing the smoke to flow out into the open air of the city. When they finally arrived at the campus, Jonas paid the driver, having been given a slight discount in exchange for a promise.

“Keep my city safe, kid.”

The driver said, giving a short salute before driving carefully back into the street. Adjusting the bags on his back, Jonas took a deep breath in through his nose before turning to look at the school. It seemed a lot bigger than it did when he was here for the exams, but who was he to complain, he’d made it to the place where all the big leagues came from. And that fact made Jonas’ head spin. He began walking towards the front door of the school slowly, crossing the threshold of the gate with one foot in front of the other

Last edited:
r90ga0.jpg

"Break that and place that over your knuckle"

What was that... Setsuna bumbled a bit before retrieving the item Jane had given her, clearly shaken that someone she didn't really know would give her- well, anything. Recognizing it as a healing aid, she immediately understood that Jane knew she had rattled up her knuckles and was trying to help her. A light blush came across her face and she applied a pad to her right hand and immediately felt relieved. It may have seemed like a small thing, but it deeply touched Setsuna and she truly appreciated it. She had also listened carefully to Jane's feedback, and took it to heart. Though many assumed that Setsuna had a short fuse and was defensive, she truly wasn't, especially in regards to those offering any sort of guidance or passage of information they gained from their own experience. Jane, as stoic as she appeared, and as blunt as her words were, was endearing to Setsuna and she felt value from what she had to say. She coveted that bluntness, and wished she could take just a flake of it for herself. A tad embarrassed, she had not intended to come off brutish, but upon reflection realized that in her attempt to do as much damage as possible to the dummy, she had certainly done so anyways.

"Thanks Jane, I went too far out there with the dummy- well, not as far of some of classmates..."

What Jane had said was true, even a glimpse at the field at that moment from a civilian in peril would not inspire much hope for the class- or would it? Nowadays it felt like so many would squabble over which pro hero was strongest, which would win in a fight, blah blah blah. Setsuna gave a disproving glance to the damaged area and returned her eyes to Jane's. She wondered how in depth their results would be. Many were treating this assessment as a pure strength test, how much damage could do, how fast they could go- would Mr. Willingham also be looking for technique, tact, and decorum?

"If this assessment is focused purely on measuring strength and raw ability, we may have some hope yet. If it's not... Well, I am not sure what will happen."

It was nice to feel free speaking to someone else without the innate fear of the other person sneering and antagonizing her- well, she hoped anyways.

"Says the one who literally phased through a wall"

Speaking of antagonizing! Setsuna huffed and returned to Aka, still fixing a pad comfortably onto her other hand. Her eyes narrowed critically as he spoke of protective aura, slightly annoyed that he had such a buffer but pleased that he was alright- not that she would let him know. When he tossed her a roll of his athletic tape, however, she was shocked and fumbled before grasping it and staring blankly at him, once again flushed and unsure how to react. So much help, so quickly! It was alien to her and almost comical to watch. He was jabbing at her again, but he was.. was he being nice? Or maybe just toying with her? That smirk was bugging her.

"T-thank you, Aka... Don't smile at me like that though! I hope you don't expect anything in return."

She turned away from him, her face hot. Chloe approached just then, speaking to Aka and then to her.

"You're quirk is good as well. You both seem so prepared to face anything. That's good. But you shouldn't forget the here and now. I know what it's like to forget about the present."

Setsuna's first thought was how wonderful it must be to feel comfortable just walking up to anybody and speaking to them like it was nothing- another thing she coveted in others. She huffed as Chloe praised Aka, but then felt a stab of sadness as she described her own quirk. It only killed everything it touched, and though it's power was awesome, Setsuna was brutally reminded of how difficult it must be to live with. In that moment she wanted to reach out and hug Chloe and assure her that her quirk was powerful and to envied as well, but was at a loss- not only did she feel foolish imagining herself attempting to do something like that, but she was sure Chloe must be very used to having to be careful about her personal space.

"Chloe, I have seen you before! At a really fancy gathering, I was there with my family."

Beginning to falter a bit, she amped up and tried to push herself. Be strong! Listen to what Jane said and act on it, say what you mean!

"I-I admit... I was too nervous to try and talk to you... Saredrew Corporation is so renowned- I didn't know if you would want to talk to me. What you said about the here and now, what did you mean?"

Setsuna was no philosopher, she wondered if Chloe meant for her to pay closer attention to those around her, maybe get out of her own head for a bit? What a miracle that would be- nevertheless, she was doing it! She was carrying on a conversation, and though a little shaky, she was trying her best.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Eldarkon Eldarkon SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

7C81E949-EF69-4B42-AE70-530C5BFD391A.jpeg.jpg
As Miles walked back from the 400m run which had craters and such from the activity of class 1A... He Noticed a few students talking between themselves, the teacher trying his best to hold in some emotion.. probably negative with how the training ground looked. Miles wiped the sweat from his brow and pushed hair from his face.

Argh it's hot, I need a drink.. a moment of shade, praise on my slightly above average running speed and the effort I have exuded and... aw what. That little girl has a shady tree to herself! I'm so jealous.
As miles walked towards the tree he noticed a distinct lack of movement from the little blonde, memories of his little brother suffering from heat stroke creeped into his mind. Worry started to build as his walk became a powerstroll, and then a muttering jog.
"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit the fucking teacher hasn't seen someone collapse..." can't blame him... this class in bonkers.

Miles slowed down and called out "yoooo" so he wouldn't surprise the little thing on the off chance she was asleep.
Moving into the shade with a cautious voice he knelt down to speak to the vampire. "hey lil wings... I'm Miles, you ok? Need some water or something?... You able to stand up?"
Amyleii Amyleii

Last edited:
Amy looked up as someone approached and began speaking to her, she had dozed off a bit to help her recover. she rubs one eye and looks up. "oh, I could reawwy use some soda. something super sugary." she says as he asks if she is ok. "my quirk means my whole body runs on sugar, and the sun drains it so fast...I forgot to pack...pack more because of..." Amy yawns, oh no, had the sugar packet not been enough? she could barely think, even in the shade she didn't have enough energy to sustain herself much longer. "actually....I think I might need two or three sodas." she says, giving a small laugh before she droops over to the side, her body going into what was basically a sleep mode until she could get more energy.

-10 years ago-

Amy wakes up to the sound of voices and beeps, she looks around, a machine was beeping with lines next to her, and a metal pole held a bag that was attached with a needle in her arm. to the otherside her parents where standing and talking to a doctor.
"...collapsed in the sun. her teachers didn't know what was happening, and called us to rush her to ER. after a quick check of her blood work it showed her blood sugar levels had decreased to impossibly low levels. we began administering medication to bring her blood level back up and noticed a quick recovery. we believe her quirk may have activated and had something to do with it." the doctor said.
"this is my fault then...my quirk has to do with sugar control. her quirk drains her sugar levels." her father stated as he started to cry.
the doctor moved to place his hand on him. "it's not that bad. after some tests with her blood we have found that her quirk seems to increase her bodys strength and healing with more sugar. although the sun seems to have a drastically bad reaction from her body. it drains so fast that she would need a constant supply of sugar to keep herself going in the sun for more then 20, maybe 30 minutes. she will need to avoid going out during the day if she..."
dad interrupts "...she wants to be a hero...when she grows up, like her mom....can she do that? is this a quirk for a hero?!" he yells at the doctor, tears streaming.
"it's a powerful quirk....but with a drawback like this she'd only be forcing others to have to take care of her. being a hero would not be recommended. imagine if your daughter went into a fire to save someone, withstanding that much heat, even if she was working at night. she would probably collapse the moment she jumped in. she'd just become another person to sa..." interrupted again, this time by Amy.
"da-ddy? I...want to be....a hero. I...want to save people....with my quirk." Amy stares at her father, tears streaming from her eyes as she sits, smiling on her bed. "I can do it....can't I? I can be a great hero. just like mommy." Amys mom and dad run to her bedside and pull her up in a hug. "of course, you are gonna be the greatest hero ever."
NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
Jane keeps her gaze on the area infront of her, mind running further for several more moments of silence and a slow breath before responding once more with a short slow nod "Willingham gave the most basic of tests in a controlled enviroment, despite having full access to a far more comprehensive demonstration of athletic ability with the exam recordings. Was this simply a test to get hard data or was there a additional reasoning? His "basic idea" was already prevelent in the former test" her eye moves across to the teachers off to the side "So the question remains why....Incompetance with a failure to do so research on what was available is would explain one, though with benefit of the doubt i would like to assume a alternative" eye moving back across slowly to Setsuna "This is a secondary introduction for him to view us far more closely, more than strength and ability...given the test is illsuited to some quirks and suited to others" another pauses as she slowly shakes her head, taking another slow breath.

"Regardless, in the end no student here should be partaking in this school for another to test them and gain approval, It should be for each to test and push themselves...as they are a far better judge of their progress then any external party, provided they do not blind themselves with the inconsequential.......These tests may be guided, but they are personal nevertheless.....Now back to what you stated, This institution is not to see who can strike hardest or to greatest effect, It is to guide our development as heroes, every action should be towards refining and improving ourselves towards that goal, and test our progress towards that....in that respect?" The girls eyes narrow across the field "A great deal of people here...fail" there is a harsh bluntness to it as her eyes lock onto those who caused the greatests of damage, dissaproval entering her tone more clearly "either forgetting or blind to why they should be here as they are lost in displays to serve their ego's through pride or shallow quests for recognition...the aftermath of their efforts a testement to that folly" The blue of her eyes seems to shutoff for a moment leaving only darkness in the pits as a hint of reccolection enters her voice as it slowly retuns to its calmer monotone "A Hero seeks to save, to leave something greater in their wake"

Catbite Catbite

"I-I admit... I was too nervous to try and talk to you... Saredrew Corporation is so renowned- I didn't know if you would want to talk to me. What you said about the here and now, what did you mean?"
Shit. She said too much. She knew she couldn't hold the façade forever. But for now she had to. She glanced at her hands.
"It's....nothing. Forget I said anything."
I shouldn't bother people with my problems. Even if it breaks me inside later. For now I have to pretend for awhile.
Catbite Catbite

Miles listens intently as Amy drowsily explains her situation, his face relaxed as he learned it wasn't what he assumed. ah she needs a sugar hit. That shouldn't be to hard to fix
"ah well let's go get a drink, I'm pretty thir-" miles stops mid sentence and his eyes widen in surprise as Amy speaks once more before passing out.
"actually....I think I might need two or three sodas."

"shit!" miles panicked as his heart thumped and adrenaline began to build.
did she die? No she's sleeping... could she die without sugar? She needs a doctor! carefully scooping up the little vampire wasn't a hard task as she was fairly light, taking extra care to cradle her head and not discomfort her wings miles ran like a parent holding a baby, a hero saving a life... or a guy stealing a kid.
it's a hero school no one will punish me for helping someone... She's seventeen right? This may have been a mistake, this may look suss.
A foul memory emerged what with the similar scenario miles found himself in, the young man shook the thoughts from his head. If the same thing happened again but with these people? don't think about it!

In his rush miles dashed towards the teachers, faster then he had ran the 400 meters. "braveeeee!!!!" Could be heard loudly from miles as he thundered toward the pro hero.
He had to alert the teacher that someone had collapsed, the heat was to much for this little sucker. she needed a doctor, a doctor pepper...
Miles skids to a stop infront of brave burst, his breath heavy from the run before and his latest sprint to the adult.

"She collapsed!... said she needs.. sugar" miles panted as he gestured for the man to take the dying child from his arms.
"whattawedo?"
Miles asked in one breath. He for one is no doctor pepper, despite how sweet he could be. He had no clue if one could drink soda while past out, the teacher would have to know! He's a pro hero!
----------
Amyleii Amyleii skycaptain skycaptain NUSKI NUSKI

Last edited:
Kioshi Hirayama

Kioshi waited patiently for one of his fellow students to start wailing on the dummy, and it seemed as if Miles was going to be the first to step up to the plate. Kioshi was interested in how Miles would approach the test given his quirk, but there happened to be one tiny little detail. He called him Kiyo. AGAIN. Forget the forgiveness and mercy he had spared the Aussie. This boy needed to learn respect. Were all Australians this dense? Kioshi couldn't fathom the thought of living in a country surrounded by people like this lad. He had almost spoken, but ceased once Miles had began to envelop the dummy with his energy. Causing Kioshi to release the threads from his fingertips as he was certain the boy was about to chunk the thing. He maintained control over the dummy strengthening the threads to allow Miles to toss it, but lost control over threads once they were out of range from his control. He watched as Miles performed his little combo as the threads began to shred. The boy was impressive to say in the least, but as impressive as it was he couldn't help but force himself to be aggravated by his lack of respect. As bits and pieces of the dummy landed nearby Kioshi began to once again reattach themselves as if they were never broken in the first place. Minus a few new broken bits Miles had delivered onto it. The ends of the threads once again now wrapped around his fingertips to allow him to maintain it's current strength.

The Aussie had already ran off to perform his next test which somewhat relieved yet angered Kioshi. Relieved to where he wouldn't have to listen to the boy blather away and annoy him further, but aggravated as he wasn't able to give him a piece of his mind. Curse his "kindness" for stitching the dummy up for other students. Otherwise the Aussie wouldn't have gotten off so easily. He stood and waited for the next participate to approach the dummy. He stood for quite a bit already bored seeing how most students were busy making conversation with one another and basically ignoring him. He delivered a heavy sigh seeing as how his glorious plan wasn't as thought out as he had formerly believed. It wasn't until he heard Miles yelling at the top of his lungs that it snapped him out of his mundane trance of boredom. The boy seemed to be in a state of distress. Which was odd given how he usually behaved around others. There was bound to be something wrong which was when he noticed one of his classmates being carried in his arms. Her name had slipped his mind as he had deemed her unimportant, but her quirk for the most part he had taken notes on. Could she have been suffering from a heatstroke? Perhaps her lack of sugar could have been an issue? Even this sun wasn't the kindest of souls towards those who found themselves weakened in it's beautiful light.

Then again why should he care? Why waste his time helping others beneath him if it translated no benefit to himself? If she wanted to prevent this she should have taken into account her own limitations. How could she be so pathetic? So disgraceful? Just thinking about it irked him. He would never be able to live down such an embarrassment in public. Especially in front of his peers and family. He kept thinking about how useless she was and how he should simply continue doing as he pleased. Then he began to wonder why his legs began moving on their own. His threads leaving the dummy and back into his uniform.

Why was he running into the building? Why was he even moving at all? What purpose did this serve to him? And why couldn't he stop? These subconscious ambitions of his were becoming his reality as he had once feared. And he couldn't stop them even if he tried. Upon entering the building he quickly looked for a vending machine to luckily find one near him. Even looking at the damn thing pissed him off to high extents. Spending his money on such garbage was disgraceful even if he had been buying it for another person. What the hell was he doing? Despite the negative thoughts he slid his money into the machine and bought two high sugar containing drinks and quickly pulled them from the machine. The mere fact it is was touching his hand made him feel as if he was gaining weight. Making him feel as if he was getting heavier and slower. Almost made him want to chunk it down the hallways, but thankfully managed to keep a collective head about the situation. Rushing outside as fast as he could he ran up to Miles as if seemingly forgetting that he needed to teach him proper manners. “Here give her this. These two drinks should hopefully be enough to wake her up.” He said as his uniform manifested into a blanket which he held over the two. Keeping the sun from landing on the young girl as he continued to internally yell at himself for doing as such. The voice told him that he looked weak in front of the others, and that this was a situation that did not call for his involvement. He felt good, but this feeling must have been false in someway.

NeonFlow NeonFlow
skycaptain skycaptain
Amyleii Amyleii

Last edited:
As kioshi places the blanket over her and the sodas neared her, her eyes snapped open, her pupils dialated as if she where no longer the same Amy who had passed out. She opened her mouth wide as she instinctively, animalistically grabbed one of the sodas. Without opening the top she hit both her fangs into its side and messily sucked up all the soda. As she did so, her eyes normalized and she sank back down into miles arms. She looked up, sensing the other soda as she had now regained a stable amount of energy. She reached for the second one, planning on drinking it more slowly then the first to keep her until they could go back inside. “t-think you. Sorry about that, I was probably vary rude just now. If I don’t have enough sugar to function I might leap at anything with sugar. Hehe, good thing I’m not a blood vampire...right?” she teased, trying to lighten the mood, although she really was great fun she was not a blood vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back