• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
there is a few things I'd like to ask first though:
1. Is it okay if I'm only able to prepare a post about 1 or twice a week ?
2. I've only been able to skim through the first IC post and not much else, can someone give me the short version of what is happening rn and is there an occasion for a new character to hop in ?
Since the school year has started we've simply been allowing anyone who's made a student character just drop into the events of the class as if they had always been in there but they were part of the faceless students that we leave open for people to take their place. So to answer your question on 'is there an occasion for a new character to hop in' I'd say it's based on what you plan on playing. Student's are the easiest to hop in with since you'd be filling a seat. Teachers/ Pro heroes, villains, and vigilantes have about the same amount of ease of entry from what I've seen, but we've only got a few of each type of character with the majority of them being students.

Indeed, but I would say make Luke not know, and then the more he looks the more he realizes its ryan who’s been the vigilante at night.

I dont know why, but every time I read maxwells lines, I always think of Qrow Branwens voice from RWBY FireMaiden FireMaiden

Yes, I too think of Yuri Lowenthal when Maxwell speaks. That or I think of the guy who voiced uh... what was his name? Uh... Gladioulus Amicitia from FFXV

Well obviously I believe his true voice is the one that is only exchanged by those of real manly men! I of course am talking about the secret language of Muscles that Sir Armstrong from FMA demonstrated to us! XD

Well obviously I believe his true voice is the one that is only exchanged by those of real manly men! I of course am talking about the secret language of Muscles that Sir Armstrong from FMA demonstrated to us! XD
Armstrong was litteraly my favorite character. Both of them.

No, bad duckmannnn, only Armstrong is allowed here....

Gosh, RpNation ain't giving me notifs when someone posts in the OOC, so what's happeni--
Ed...ward...
eca.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back