• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is it bad that I actually thought ryan was going to prison, or some kind of “Time out” ward?

Seconded. On a completely unrelated note, mind if I know what video games y'all play? Just curious.

Star Wars the old republic, little bit of fort nite, fallout 4, farcry 5, The Gray Garden, aaaaaand...wadanohara and the great blue sea.

I'm a fan of RPGs and strategy games... Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Civilization and occasionally some shooter such as CSGO and PUBG mobile

2ihwpq.jpg

Aaaand I'm impatiently waiting for Melanie to jump in

EDIT: Wrong snap, here’s the real one9761565F-2C57-4DFD-8CCF-C1A648661385.gif

Last edited:
Sorry Spider-Man has literally taken over my weekend. I'll be playing some minor catch up in a few minutes and then I'll respond to anyone who has tagged me once I've caught up.

there is a few things I'd like to ask first though:
1. Is it okay if I'm only able to prepare a post about 1 or twice a week ?
2. I've only been able to skim through the first IC post and not much else, can someone give me the short version of what is happening rn and is there an occasion for a new character to hop in ?

Sopranos Sopranos
1. Given our pacing, I'm not sure if 1 - 2 posts per week is enough, maybe 3 - 4 is alright. But this is a casual RP so a paragraph or 2 is pretty much enough.
2. There are 2 parts so far. The 1st is the examination exams, where the students fought robots and stuff in order to be accepted into the school. The 2nd one, which should be done soon, is a rescue training (that ended up a disaster when one of the students were nearly killed lol). I'm not sure how your character can directly hop into the story IF they are a student, but given we have some RPers who came after the RP started, perhaps we can figure out somehow. Maybe we can just pretend that they were sick and couldn't come to school?

DuckMannnn DuckMannnn
Well... I'll try my best. I meant that I can be busy anytime therefore I'm not sure if I can keep posting weeks in weeks out. I'm looking for something casual as well and I'm also not looking to be the center of the action every week

About the story so far, maybe my character was there but didn't take any significant role to be noticed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back