• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Still, I'd hazard a guess there will be more useful gadgets to assist her in the field aside from the two you've written up on the CS
Nope, I'm gonna limit her to the two on the CS for now. Otherwise, she might get a bit OP.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you literally mean complaint or criticize, but I went with the latter.
Ment the former actually, but I'm grateful for you taking your time and giving some critique.

I finally finished making Shadow Khan's sister. Had to think of a quirk I wanted to use for really long time but couldn't remember it lol. Anyways give her a look when you get the chance.

I've decided to remove Tobias's Maneuverability weakness and add an extra minor skill (short-ranged blast), since I wasn't 100% sure whether his abilities were exactly what I had in my mind. Should be the final product now.

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Your character is unfairly cute. I demand that you allow my teacher character to pat her head at least once during a class. That is an unwritten weakness of all my characters is that they are weak to cute things. The image below is exactly how she would react to your character. Yukiko may be stern but she becomes a high school girl all over again for cute things.

T The Huntsmans Hunter I didn't say this before but I'm saying it now. I love that comic that your character is from. Do you use Webtoon to read it as well?

Computing Magus Computing Magus Just a heads up I'll be posting as my teacher character here in a little bit and I think a pro hero/ teacher conversation would be entertaining. Just wanted to know if you'd be game for that before I start posting. don't want to drop a random conversation and then find out she's talking to herself lol.
OQffvKN.jpg

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Your character is unfairly cute. I demand that you allow my teacher character to pat her head at least once during a class. That is an unwritten weakness of all my characters is that they are weak to cute things. The image below is exactly how she would react to your character. Yukiko may be stern but she becomes a high school girl all over again for cute things.

T The Huntsmans Hunter I didn't say this before but I'm saying it now. I love that comic that your character is from. Do you use Webtoon to read it as well?

Computing Magus Computing Magus Just a heads up I'll be posting as my teacher character here in a little bit and I think a pro hero/ teacher conversation would be entertaining. Just wanted to know if you'd be game for that before I start posting. don't want to drop a random conversation and then find out she's talking to herself lol.
View attachment 477395
Oh no I've been caught :closed eyes open smile:.

Yeah I love "I don't want this kind of hero" too and yes I read it on webtoon.

View attachment 477395

Elisabeth would hate that. XD

No worries, in fact, I'd like that! You go ahead and start it.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Bleh, as much as I want to reply right now, I'm literally gonna have to head somewhere for now. Just ineract with the other teacher instead, for I can only reply five hours later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back